• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"Can't we just trap them both in a room?" He asks
(Aww night)
Riley sighed. "See what mean" she huffs

Nonalaka said:
headdesk.gif.gif

((How can you keep missing my posts like this? @LunaCrosby ))
(Cause she's focusing on one character right now)

Mayyflower said:
Riley sighed. "See what mean" she huffs

(Cause she's focusing on one character right now)
((She could have told me though? I'm perfectly cool with that, I'd just like to be told instead of ignored so I don't keep reposting for nothing u-u))

(( *stumbles in* hiii ))

Jennete said:
Miyuki: one day.....one day...... *slowly backs away i=behind the corner*
Roman looked at Snow nd pecked her lips. Then he looked down at Assana. "I was gonna wait and tell you, but I want you to know, you are gonna be a big sister. How cool, huh?" He asked, as he placed a hand on Snow's stomach.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''so...we cant do much since its raining...what do you wanna do now?''
*Sefia asked Pixel*

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Pixel shrugged. "Let's see... Video games?" He asked.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah they destroyed my home and built houses and nasty factory's.. I would of done something if I could have... then those dang dragon slayers murder my parents and chained us up to our parents dead corpses." She frowned.
Kokuru put his hand on top of hers. "Hey, why don't we change the subject?" He asked with a smile.

Han sat up. He was in different clothing than what he had on before, instantly showing that someone has been caring for him, while he was out. He yawned and looked around.

"I'm home. Last thing I remember is passing out at Celia's place...." He thought

tumblr_meuzkrbug61ro8cnpo1_500.gif

"Well, I guess my life is back on it's normal path again... Where's May?"

@Mayyflower

(( I did a small time skip for the two, I didn't wanna leave Han passed out on Celia's floor. xD ))

Tyler stood in front of a top secret military base. He had a cloaking spell on so nobody could see him. "Those foolish humans... What are they up to?" He wondered as he prepared his spear. A truck pulled in nearby. "Time to make contact..." He said as he jumped in the back of truck without getting noticed. The truck came to a stop outside a warehouse. He jumped out and walked towards the front doors, waiting until they opened it so he could slip inside. All he saw were... Strange syringes. What were they for? Suddenly, the workers started wheeling out more boxes. Tyler his himself for a closer look. He couldn't make out what the workers were saying... But he saw that the boxes contained explosives. What were THOSE for? He decided he had seen enough. He shot a spear of light into one of the boxes, making a run for it. The workers screamed as the boxes exploded, Tyler barely making it out alive. He decided not to tell anyone else for now, so he made his way back to the school in his cloak.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver squealed with joy as they went down together. "Woooo!!! This is awesome!" He said excitedly.
Anna stopped screaming once the ride reached the ground, but slumped in her seat when she realized it was going back up again."I hate this ride...I'm never going on this thing again..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna stopped screaming once the ride reached the ground, but slumped in her seat when she realized it was going back up again."I hate this ride...I'm never going on this thing again..."
Oliver laughed and kept holding her hand. "Don't worry, it'll be over soon... Just hang in there champ!" He said with a smile.

(Update to Ty's post)

Tyler flew a ways away, getting knocked out from the explosion. A group of men walked up to him as Tyler's cloak wore off. "So... The supernatural think they can get in the way of our plans? They thought wrong..." One of the men laughed as they picked Tyler up and put him on his shoulder. They then walked away, heading to their next destination.

Oliver laughed and kept holding her hand. "Don't worry, it'll be over soon... Just hang in there champ!" He said with a smile.
Anna glanced at him before looking forward,"It better be over soon....or I'll make it be over sooner..." She muttered as the ride reached midway before falling again. She didn't scream that time and once it touched the ground, the ride stopped Anna immediately unbuckled herself and hopped out.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna glanced at him before looking forward,"It better be over soon....or I'll make it be over sooner..." She muttered as the ride reached midway before falling again. She didn't scream that time and once it touched the ground, the ride stopped Anna immediately unbuckled herself and hopped out.
Oliver hopped out of his seat with a smile. "So what do you wanna do next?" He asked happily. "Eat something? Play a game?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him "Hmm... well..." She walked up to him until there was only inches between them "does me standing here make it worse?"
Roland blushed "i would say worse, but the feeling gets stronger." he said hesitantly.

Roman said:
Han sat up. He was in different clothing than what he had on before, instantly showing that someone has been caring for him, while he was out. He yawned and looked around.
"I'm home. Last thing I remember is passing out at Celia's place...." He thought

tumblr_meuzkrbug61ro8cnpo1_500.gif

"Well, I guess my life is back on it's normal path again... Where's May?"

@Mayyflower

(( I did a small time skip for the two, I didn't wanna leave Han passed out on Celia's floor. xD ))
May was sleeping outside with her animals

Oliver hopped out of his seat with a smile. "So what do you wanna do next?" He asked happily. "Eat something? Play a game?"
"I don't know...whatever you wanna do next is fine with me." Anna said quietly as she looked at him.

Pixel shrugged. "Let's see... Video games?" He asked.

Kokuru put his hand on top of hers. "Hey, why don't we change the subject?" He asked with a smile.
Scarlet blushed slightly and nodded "what should we talk about?" She asks.

Mayyflower said:
May was sleeping outside with her animals
Han stood up and stretched, almost falling. "I've been out of commission for a few days... I should take it easy..." he said quietly. He walked into the front room expecting May to be there but she wasn't. Han then frowned a little and remembered the other place she'd be if she wasn't there. He then appeared right above May, "Wake up..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't know...whatever you wanna do next is fine with me." Anna said quietly as she looked at him.
Oliver winked at her, continuing to smile. "How about we play a game next?" He said happily.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet blushed slightly and nodded "what should we talk about?" She asks.
Kokuru pondered this. "Well whatever makes you happy I guess." He said.

Roman said:
Han stood up and stretched, almost falling. "I've been out of commission for a few days... I should take it easy..." he said quietly. He walked into the front room expecting May to be there but she wasn't. Han then frowned a little and remembered the other place she'd be if she wasn't there. He then appeared right above May, "Wake up..."
May was in the middle of about 10 animals, Her eyes fluttered open, when she saw Han she pushed her stuffed llama up to her face. "Morning..." Her voice muffled

SoulofTobi said:
(i just woke up, and i don't think you replied to my last ayen post...)
(Okay)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back