• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "She may be a tough nut but I'm sure to crack her.....That's a promise...To all of you...Her....And him...William"
"Who's William and what does he have to do with kagura?" He asks happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "She may be a tough nut but I'm sure to crack her.....That's a promise...To all of you...Her....And him...William"
Sam narrowed her eyes. "Kagura was perfectly fine before William messed with her" she mutters to herself

LunaCrosby said:
"Who's William and what does he have to do with kagura?" He asks happily.
Cam sighed "That's another problem...William killed everyone he knew...Yet....It seems none of them exist....Not even William"

Mayyflower said:
Sam narrowed her eyes. "Kagura was perfectly fine before William messed with her" she mutters to herself
Marcus glared at Sam "Don't talk about my brother"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "That's another problem...William killed everyone he knew...Yet....It seems none of them exist....Not even William"

"So they are alike? That's weird yet cool" he smiled.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"and I do!" She huffed out and smiled.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi pecked her on the nose "Alright love"

shortyshot8 said:

Sam looked over at Marcus and glared back. "It's true, she's an emotional wreck now, she used to be a tough, strong, brave person but now, it's like all of that vanished and became nothing but boys boys boys, she's been independent for so long." She sighs

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"and I do!" She huffed out and smiled.

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru snuggled Amara*
''but i have no idea where to get those nor find it but oh well..''

[/QUOTE]
Amara snuggled him back "Hmmm, well that's a shame, Maybe you'll find one eventually." She said with a smile.

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked over at Marcus and glared back. "It's true, she's an emotional wreck now, she used to be a tough, strong, brave person but now, it's like all of that vanished and became nothing but boys boys boys, she's been independent for so long." She sighs
LunaCrosby said:
"So they are alike? That's weird yet cool" he smiled.
Marcus sighed "William....I also know he is not really a Human"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "William....I also know he is not really a Human"
Sam looked over at cam. "So it's best to leave kagura alone, your an imcubus lord, she's an unknowned species, she doesn't concern you" she says not meaning it to be an insult

shortyshot8 said:
Summer giggled and sneezed. Her sneeze resulted in her shrinking to the cat form. Leaping onto the table, her padded paws trundled across the table, before she wrapped herself around his neck. Well, she was too small for the whole length, so simply covered half of his neck with her fur.

LunaCrosby said:
"Then what is he?" He asks.
Mayyflower said:
Sam looked over at cam. "So it's best to leave kagura alone, your an imcubus lord, she's an unknowned species, she doesn't concern you" she says not meaning it to be an insult
Marcus looked at Sam "No...But she concerns me...I think you should all know who Cam really is"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer giggled and sneezed. Her sneeze resulted in her shrinking to the cat form. Leaping onto the table, her padded paws trundled across the table, before she wrapped herself around his neck. Well, she was too small for the whole length, so simply covered half of his neck with her fur.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi chuckled "Crazy" He muttered

Nonalaka said:
Amara snuggled him back "Hmmm, well that's a shame, Maybe you'll find one eventually." She said with a smile.
''haha..yeah....hm so we have 2 new people coming over to move in, its Yuki's mothers. their gonna come here some time soon...so yeah''

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at Sam "No...But she concerns me...I think you should all know who Cam really is"

Tatsumi chuckled "Crazy" He muttered
Rylen walked over to Marcus, waiting for him to say it already as he was getting curious.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "and what would comfort that feels just out of reach be?" he pleaded.
Dakota looked at him "Hmm... well..." She walked up to him until there was only inches between them "does me standing here make it worse?"

shortyshot8 said:
Sam sighs. "Kagura's life doesn't concern anyone's but herselfs, kagura is my bestfriend, and I don't like how you guys think you truly know everything about her when you guys obviously don't" she says looking at cam and then to Marcus. "I know what's best for her" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
Sam sighs. "Kagura's life doesn't concern anyone's but herselfs, kagura is my bestfriend, and I don't like how you guys think you truly know everything about her when you guys obviously don't" she says looking at cam and then to Marcus. "I know what's best for her" she says softly
Marcus snapped "You are beginning to piss me off Sam!"

Nonalaka said:
She put up her hands to shield herself "You aren't gonna go disappear on me again are you? I was pretty bored when you werent around you know" she admitted before chuckling lightly.
@LunaCrosby

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "William is the one who put in the request to have me check out Kagura"
"Does he... care about her?" He asks and runs back over to his dad, this moment feeling like a movie.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus snapped "You are beginning to piss me off Sam!"
"STOP!" Riley shouts. "Just drop the dam... Darn subject" she says looking at all of the adults. "This whole thing is random and needs to not be talked about right now" she says softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back