• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha..yeah....hm so we have 2 new people coming over to move in, its Yuki's mothers. their gonna come here some time soon...so yeah''

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, really?" She smiled and clapped her hands "how exciting!!!"

Mayyflower said:
"STOP!" Riley shouts. "Just drop the dam... Darn subject" she says looking at all of the adults. "This whole thing is random and needs to not be talked about right now" she says softly
LunaCrosby said:
"Does he... care about her?" He asks and runs back over to his dad, this moment feeling like a movie.
Cam nodded "More than she could know" Marcus looked at her "This is his deadline there is no more time!"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded "More than she could know" Marcus looked at her "This is his deadline there is no more time!"
"Doesn't she deserve to know? From what I've heard they are similar, William cares about her a bunch.. but she was used? Who used her?" He tilts his head.

shortyshot8 said:
Maki shook her head. "Kagura doesn't like William anymore." She says softly Sam sighed and got up and went to the kitchen. Riley sighed. "Deadline for what?" She asks

LunaCrosby said:
"Doesn't she deserve to know? From what I've heard they are similar, William cares about her a bunch.. but she was used? Who used her?" He tilts his head.
Maki looked at Marcus. "William, and a bunch of other men I think" she says looking over at Rylen

LunaCrosby said:
Mayyflower said:
Maki shook her head. "Kagura doesn't like William anymore." She says softly Sam sighed and got up and went to the kitchen. Riley sighed. "Deadline for what?" She asks
Cam sighed "He did as it seems" Marcus sighed "For William......"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "He doesn't technically exist.....The universe is going to try and erase him"
(How does this concern even kagura?!?)

Riley shook her head. "I don't understand, what does this have to do with kagura?" She asks

LunaCrosby said:
"Could we or someone or thing save him? Or is there no hope?" He asks.
Cam sighed "Not even Akira can oppose the universe"

Mayyflower said:
(How does this concern even kagura?!?)
Riley shook her head. "I don't understand, what does this have to do with kagura?" She asks
Marcus nodded "William wanted to understand Kagura...To know her pain.....Before he died"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at Sam "No...But she concerns me...I think you should all know who Cam really is"

Tatsumi chuckled "Crazy" He muttered
Summer gently licked his neck. A somewhat preparation for the ride ahead. "IF you eat that burger you'll get queasy after."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "William wanted to understand Kagura...To know her pain.....Before he died"
Riley nodded. "So much for dinner" she sighs as her stomach growls

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer gently licked his neck. A somewhat preparation for the ride ahead. "IF you eat that burger you'll get queasy after."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi chuckled "That tickled" He said

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Not even Akira can oppose the universe"

"Why don't we make that happen? Instead of just waiting" he says.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus rolled his eyes "Your mom seems to know everything" (Night guys)
Riley looked at Marcus. "She only knows because she relates to kagura, they are like sisters" she says rolling her eyes

headdesk.gif.gif

((How can you keep missing my posts like this? @LunaCrosby ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back