• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland blushed "i would say worse, but the feeling gets stronger." he said hesitantly.
"Hmm..." she paused for a bit as she stared at him putting her hands on her hips her face a light pink "So if I stand here... it gets stronger?"

((Yay! :D ))

Mayyflower said:
May was in the middle of about 10 animals, Her eyes fluttered open, when she saw Han she pushed her stuffed llama up to her face. "Morning..." Her voice muffled
"Morning." Han said smiling. "Can you explain to me why you're sleeping outside again? I think I remember telling you not to do that."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver winked at her, continuing to smile. "How about we play a game next?" He said happily.

Kokuru pondered this. "Well whatever makes you happy I guess." He said.
"Well I like talking about dragons.. but that's probably because I am one" she says and smiles.

Oliver winked at her, continuing to smile. "How about we play a game next?" He said happily.

Kokuru pondered this. "Well whatever makes you happy I guess." He said.
Anna instantly blushed when he winked and looked away from him."Sure...doesn't matter to me."

Roman said:
"Morning." Han said smiling. "Can you explain to me why you're sleeping outside again? I think I remember telling you not to do that."
May frowned. "Cause you weren't there and I didn't want to be in there alone... And I didn't want to summon these animals in there so I came out here" she says slowly

A little kid appeared in Celia's room. He looked at her and smiled. "Hi." He said before hopping on her bed and doing a little dance.

tumblr_lzympacDZD1ro1rkmo1_500.gif

"How are you?" He asked.

@WeirdPrincess

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm..." she paused for a bit as she stared at him putting her hands on her hips her face a light pink "So if I stand here... it gets stronger?"
((Yay! :D ))
Roland nodded "ye... yes." he says as his face gets redder.

Mayyflower said:
May frowned. "Cause you weren't there and I didn't want to be in there alone... And I didn't want to summon these animals in there so I came out here" she says slowly
"Oh. Well I guess it was OK this time. On the other hand, how did I make it back home? Do you know?" Han asked curiously.

Roman said:
"Oh. Well I guess it was OK this time. On the other hand, how did I make it back home? Do you know?" Han asked curiously.
May shook her head. "No, I was out here the whole time" she says getting up from her animal bed and desummoning them

SoulofTobi said:
(oh, sorry...)
Ayen chuckled "okay, if you insist my love." he said with a smile.
Amaya smiled and led them to the clerk.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna instantly blushed when he winked and looked away from him."Sure...doesn't matter to me."
Oliver took her hand once more and went over to a milk jug toss. "How does this game sound?" He asked. "I'll pay."

LunaCrosby said:
"Well I like talking about dragons.. but that's probably because I am one" she says and smiles.
Kokuru chuckled. "What's it like? Being a dragon I mean." He said happily.

Mayyflower said:
May shook her head. "No, I was out here the whole time" she says getting up from her animal bed and desummoning them

Amaya smiled and led them to the clerk.
"I guess that will remain a mystery..." Han said with a sigh. "Well, I'm gonna go. You can come if want." He said, turning around to see how far he was from the dorm.

Roman said:
"I guess that will remain a mystery..." Han said with a sigh. "Well, I'm gonna go. You can come if want." He said, turning around to see how far he was from the dorm.
May yawned. "Where are you going?" She asks

Jay sits around in the courtyard, having went out to smoke during the night and was not able to fall back asleep. He looks around for anybody who he wants to bother as he comes down from the high.

(Whoever wants that can have it I guess xD )

Roman said:
A little kid appeared in Celia's room. He looked at her and smiled. "Hi." He said before hopping on her bed and doing a little dance.
tumblr_lzympacDZD1ro1rkmo1_500.gif

"How are you?" He asked.

@WeirdPrincess
Celia blinked and looked at him,"Hi. I'm good I suppose....but why are you in my room? As cute as you are dancing...I don't know you." She stated as she watched him dance, giggling a little.

Oliver took her hand once more and went over to a milk jug toss. "How does this game sound?" He asked. "I'll pay."

"Its fun to see how the humans react to seeing a dragon, but being a dragon.. it takes a lot of getting used to... we age but our bodies don't change, so I feel like a flying lizard sometimes" she said and smiled.

"Oh um.....Sure." Anna said as she looked at the game."What are you suppose to do?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "ye... yes." he says as his face gets redder.
She paused for a bit. She quickly stood on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek "What about now?" She asked hiding her own face as she twiddled her thumbs as she stepped back.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked and looked at him,"Hi. I'm good I suppose....but why are you in my room? As cute as you are dancing...I don't know you." She stated as she watched him dance, giggling a little.
"You don't? Well my feelings are hurt." He said pointing to the picture Taylor gave her the other day. "You don't know him?"

Mayyflower said:
May tilted her head. "where do you work?" She asks
"I help the dead get to a better place, remember?" Han asked. "If you forgot that's okay I did tell you a while back."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh um.....Sure." Anna said as she looked at the game."What are you suppose to do?"
"All you have to do is knock down all 3 jugs with one ball, in one shot." He explained. "You win prizes if you succeed."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back