• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Maki sighed. "Yea.." She says looking over at Rylen
A voice sighed "I was worried that was true" He said as Cam became visible sitting on the arm of the couch

shortyshot8 said:
A voice sighed "I was worried that was true" He said as Cam became visible sitting on the arm of the couch
Maki looked over at cam and groaned. Sam came out of the kitchen and put the food on the table. "Dinners re-" she stops as she looks at Cam and maki. "well then" she says confused "Rylen it's tim... Who are you guys?" She asks looking around

Mayyflower said:
Maki looked over at cam and groaned. Sam came out of the kitchen and put the food on the table. "Dinners re-" she stops as she looks at Cam and maki. "well then" she says confused "Rylen it's tim... Who are you guys?" She asks looking around
Cam looked at Sam "Hey Sam!" He said happily

Mayyflower said:
Sam waved. "Hey, what's going on?" She asks
Cam sighed "Just meeting my son for the first time....Weak.....So far.....But he will get strong...After all I am the Incubus lord"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Just meeting my son for the first time....Weak.....So far.....But he will get strong...After all I am the Incubus lord"
Sam nodded slowly before looking over at maki. "Hey maki" she says hugging her "hi" she says softly before hugging her back

LunaCrosby said:
Rylen hugged him tightly, he never knew who his dad was or if he even had one.. so this was a big deal to him.
Cam smiled and hugged him back

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded slowly before looking over at maki. "Hey maki" she says hugging her "hi" she says softly before hugging her back
Cam smiled "It's nice to see you again....Maki"

LunaCrosby said:
Rylen smile before letting go "what do you do?" He asks curiously.
Cam smiled "I fix lives....The ones that are destroyed.....But there is one I can't seem to wrap my head around....A girl named Kagura"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled and hugged him back

Cam smiled "It's nice to see you again....Maki"
Maki nodded and sat down in the other chair. "Yea" she says resting her head on her hand

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "I fix lives....The ones that are destroyed.....But there is one I can't seem to wrap my head around....A girl named Kagura"
Sam looked at cam. "Why kagura?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
Maki nodded and sat down in the other chair. "Yea" she says resting her head on her head

Sam looked at cam. "Why kagura?" She asks
Cam sighed "I can't make sense of her life at all"

shortyshot8 said:
"How was her life destroyed? What happened?" He asks curiously.

LunaCrosby said:
"How was her life destroyed? What happened?" He asks curiously.
Cam sighed "She killed so many people but that's the problem...I have no memory of these people....I don't even remember the birth of Kagura"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "She killed so many people but that's the problem...I have no memory of these people....I don't even remember the birth of Kagura"
"I do..." She says softly. "Kagura and I were childhood friends" she says sitting down next to maki who was just sitting there.

shortyshot8 said:
"I-is that bad? Are you still going to save her?" He asks, really hoping his dad could save her... it made him think cam was a hero.

Mayyflower said:
"I do..." She says softly. "Kagura and I were childhood friends" she says sitting down next to maki who was just sitting there.
Cam nodded "I know that....Sam I've known you before you were born"

LunaCrosby said:
"I-is that bad? Are you still going to save her?" He asks, really hoping his dad could save her... it made him think cam was a hero.
Cam chuckled "It is my job" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded "I know that....Sam I've known you before you were born"

Cam chuckled "It is my job" He said happily
Sam narrowed her eyes. "That's not weird.." She sighs

Riley sighed. "Can we talk about why you guys are here?" She asks

LunaCrosby said:
"How?How will you do it?" He asks excitedly.
Cam chuckled "She may be a tough nut but I'm sure to crack her.....That's a promise...To all of you...Her....And him...William"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back