• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at his hand before grabbing it and shaking it giving a squeeze "I'm Riley's father nice to meet you"
Riley stood there watching. "Can Rylen stay for dinner?" She asks both Sam and Marcus @shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
"Hi Sam! Hi Riley's Dad! It nice to meet you both too!" He says happily and smiles.
Mayyflower said:
Riley stood there watching. "Can Rylen stay for dinner?" She asks both Sam and Marcus @LunaCrosby
Marcus sighed "Alright" He said letting his hand go as the fire on his hair went out

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Alright" He said letting his hand go as the fire on his hair went out
Sam walked inside. "Guess I'll start dinner" she says as she walked inside. Riley grabbed Rylen hand and led him inside. @LunaCrosby

Mayyflower said:
Riley stood there watching. "Can Rylen stay for dinner?" She asks both Sam and Marcus @shortyshot8
shortyshot8 said:
Rylen tilted his head 'my brothers and sisters can wait' he thought and smiled.

Mayyflower said:
Sam walked inside. "Guess I'll start dinner" she says as she walked inside. Riley grabbed Rylen hand and led him inside. @shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:

Rylen blushed and followed 'I'm so dead' he thought and bit his lip nervously.

@shortyshot8
Riley chuckled as she walked into the house and sat in the living room @shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:

Rylen blushed and followed 'I'm so dead' he thought and bit his lip nervously.

@shortyshot8
Marcus cracked his knuckles "Nice to meet you Rylen"

LunaCrosby said:
Rylen stared st him wide eyed before sitting next to Riley, holdinher hand tightly as he gulped.
Riley turned on the tv, her hand still in his as she watched tv.

@shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
Rylen stared st him wide eyed before sitting next to Riley, holdinher hand tightly as he gulped.
Mayyflower said:
Riley turned on the tv, her hand still in his as she watched tv.
@shortyshot8
Marcus smiled a chaotic smile at him that said 'You're going to die'

LunaCrosby said:
Rylen stared at the Tv "what show is this?" He asked as he tilted his head.
Riley hummed at the thought. "I think fruits basket" she says happily

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled a chaotic smile at him that said 'You're going to die'

Riley looked at Marcus at the corner of her eye and let go of Rylens hand. "Hey dad, guess what Rylen is" she says still watching tv

Mayyflower said:
Riley looked at Marcus at the corner of her eye and let go of Rylens hand. "Hey dad, guess what Rylen is" she says still watching tv
"I think the girls cute" he said and hummed

Mayyflower said:
Marcus looked at her "What?" He asked

Mayyflower said:
Riley smiled. "A leviathan. Isn't that cool?" She asks as she got up and went into the kitchen
Marcus nodded "A leviathan? Could it be? No....There's no way" He said looking at Rylen "Who is your mother?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back