• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah...if I could I would make the earth beautiful again" she frowns.
Kokuru smiled sweetly at her. "That would make me really happy... I'm a earth spirit, so I would know." He said.

Mayyflower said:
@TheRebelliousDragon
Hiro kissed her a little deeper before pulling away. "Don't ya just hate how adults say that we're too young for this kind of thing? We can do it, can't we?" He asked. "It was our decision..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kokuru smiled sweetly at her. "That would make me really happy... I'm a earth spirit, so I would know." He said.
"I'm a dragon, the earth was my home since creation. I had to watch humans mess it up all these years" she sighs.

LunaCrosby said:
"Maybe when we are older we can really kiss" he says and smiles,
Riley smiled. "I'd like that" she says happily. "It's getting late I should be getting home" she says grabbing his hand and walking out of the ocean.

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked back at the beach and pointed to Riley and a little boy. "Is that Riley?" She asks squinting her eyes. @LunaCrosby
Marcus's eyes turned to the Dragon eyes "Yeah......" He muttered "Who is that boy?"

Hiro kissed her a little deeper before pulling away. "Don't ya just hate how adults say that we're too young for this kind of thing? We can do it, can't we?" He asked. "It was our decision..."
Harper nodded. "Yea it makes me mad, it is and I like this choice" she says happily

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus's eyes turned to the Dragon eyes "Yeah......" He muttered "Who is that boy?"
Sam chuckled. "We will find out cause she's heading back up here" she says watching them

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm a dragon, the earth was my home since creation. I had to watch humans mess it up all these years" she sighs.
Kokuru nodded. "I know, why can't they just make it a better place? A place where nature thrives?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Riley smiled. "I'd like that" she says happily. "It's getting late I should be getting home" she says grabbing his hand and walking out of the ocean.
"Aww" he whined and followed her, holding her hand tightly.

Mayyflower said:
Harper nodded. "Yea it makes me mad, it is and I like this choice" she says happily

Sam chuckled. "We will find out cause she's heading back up here" she says watching them
Marcus crossed his arms "Yeah"

Kokuru nodded. "I know, why can't they just make it a better place? A place where nature thrives?" He asked.
"Yeah they destroyed my home and built houses and nasty factory's.. I would of done something if I could have... then those dang dragon slayers murder my parents and chained us up to our parents dead corpses." She frowned.

LunaCrosby said:
"Aww" he whined and followed her, holding her hand tightly.
shortyshot8 said:
Marcus crossed his arms "Yeah"
Riley spotted her parents watching her. "Uhh." She says to herself as she lets go over Rylens hand. She wrapped a towel around her.

Sam chuckled as she looked at Marcus and back at the kids. "This should be interesting" she says to herself

''so...we cant do much since its raining...what do you wanna do now?''

*Sefia asked Pixel*

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
Riley spotted her parents watching her. "Uhh." She says to herself as she lets go over Rylens hand. She wrapped a towel around her.
Sam chuckled as she looked at Marcus and back at the kids. "This should be interesting" she says to herself
Rylen tilts his head and looked at Riley's parents.

Mayyflower said:
Marcus lit his hair on fire "Should be good"

LunaCrosby said:
Rylen tilts his head and looked at Riley's parents.
"Yep... My parents" she muttered as she approached the house walking up the steps.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus lit his hair on fire "Should be good"
Sam looked over at Marcus. "What's wrong?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
"Yep... My parents" she muttered as she approached the house walking up the steps.
Marcus smiled "Nothing!"

Mayyflower said:
Rylen follow and smiles "hi I'm Rylen" he says happily and holds out his hand.

@shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
Rylen follow and smiles "hi I'm Rylen" he says happily and holds out his hand.
@shortyshot8
Marcus looked at his hand before grabbing it and shaking it giving a squeeze "I'm Riley's father nice to meet you"

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled. "Hello Rylen I'm Samantha but please call me Sam" she says hugging Riley.
shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at his hand before grabbing it and shaking it giving a squeeze "I'm Riley's father nice to meet you"
"Hi Sam! Hi Riley's Dad! It nice to meet you both too!" He says happily and smiles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back