• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia poked his cheek again. "Sleep well?" She asked.
William rolled his eyes "I didn't sleep much last night"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ok))

[/QUOTE]
(Too many notifs at once? xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha, its fine..kiss me all you want. i dont mind''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel rolled his eyes. "How about we do something other than kissing all the time?" He laughed.

shortyshot8 said:

well, im getting no responses from Daniel...goddammit where is he anyway? so i guess im not TOO busy...))

Yuto kneeled down next to her. "Dammit... Are you still there Noir...?" He asked, patting her cheek to make sure she was still alive.
Noir stirred a bit, her eyes fluttering open. She blinked a few times, wondering what was going on. She sat up, seeing Yuto, then burst into tears, flinging her arms around his neck.

Pixel rolled his eyes. "How about we do something other than kissing all the time?" He laughed.
''haha, sure. then what will we do then?''

Oliver kissed her softly before pulling away. "I guess that's your reward... For finding the courage to confess your feelings..." He said softly.
Anna pulled her head away from his hands and looked out the window again, her hands on her cheeks."Y-Yeah....whatever..." She said quietly, still embarrassed about what she did.

shortyshot8 said:

Celia frowned. "Aww... Poor Will..." She said as she hugged him, pressing her chest against him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]well, im getting no responses from Daniel...goddammit where is he anyway? so i guess im not TOO busy...))

[/QUOTE]
( xD I haven't seen Daniel in forever)

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "fine, you win this time." he said cheerfully.
"Win what?" She giggled "Ah, well, here we are!" She said happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna pulled her head away from his hands and looked out the window again, her hands on her cheeks."Y-Yeah....whatever..." She said quietly, still embarrassed about what she did.
Oliver poked her cheek. "Did I upset you?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha, sure. then what will we do then?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel shrugged. "I dunno, it's rainy today... I'm hungry for some REAL food right now. Not blood, food." He said. "Guys gotta eat at some point."

Roman said:
"Don't squeeze me too hard, I might pop!" Taylor said, as he hugged her back. "So many hugs. I'm so happy!" He said smiling.
Celia giggled as she loosened her hold slightly,"There just hugs! I just can't help myself when you're being this cute! Why aren't you normally this cute, I would hug you all the time if you were." She said before kissing his cheek.

shortyshot8 said:
( xD I haven't seen Daniel in forever)
yea...god dammit where is he? hes occupying 2 of my characters! (Kikuri Three / Yuki Seven) which i will let him interact with but where in the fuckery fucks is he?))

Pixel shrugged. "I dunno, it's rainy today... I'm hungry for some REAL food right now. Not blood, food." He said. "Guys gotta eat at some point."
''sure...we'll have breakfast then''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]yea...god dammit where is he? hes occupying 2 of my characters! (Kikuri Three / Yuki Seven) which i will let him interact with but where in the fuckery fucks is he?))

[/QUOTE]
( xD The moment you said fuckery fucks I died)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru followed Amara thinking he should help her make the tea*
''il help you make some tea''

sure i guess)))

[/QUOTE]
"hmm?" She turned to him and smiled "Ah, okay I guess I could use some help~"

tumblr_ngjxm88Y4a1r66h7yo1_250.gif

Look how happy Celia is talking to William....or happy that she's threatening someone's life xD @TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

Lumina said:
Violetta looked over at Takeshi.
"I can take em all out from here, if you like. If you wanted we could do it together, though."

She looked back at the bad guys, waiting for her partners response.
"We'll use teamwork. It makes everything better."

The cop outfit he had on turned into robes as a sword appeared at his side. He looked at his hand, closing it and opening as he spoke.

"We can drop down from the top, and they'll never know what hit em'."

giphy.gif

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru followed Amara thinking he should help her make the tea*
''il help you make some tea''

sure i guess)))

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''sure...we'll have breakfast then''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded and left the room, in search of food. "I don't exactly know how to cook..." He said.

Celia giggled. "You don't sounddddd fine..." She said as she pressed her chest against him a bit more, just to tease him.
William's face turned bright red "I-I promise" He said

Nonalaka said:
*Natsuru then started to help Amara fix the tea*

''oh and whatever you do, dont mention Ansom's name to either of them...they hate him''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back