• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b300b3][B]*Neo dropped down to whatever they were about to ambush*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Lumina said:
Violetta nodded.
"Gotcha."

Her attire changed to that of a highschooler with a light pink ponytail tied on the side of her head, and a sports jacket.

tumblr_nrdyz8Spig1sraxd6o1_500.png

Her irises changed color from blue to yellow, ticking clocks forming inside them.

giphy.gif

"Shall we?"
Takeshi looked down at the men from the ceiling window. He then sensed someone else.

"Who are you?"

He asked without turning his head to look.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen sighed as he walked out of the bank "so all my money can be used through this piece of plastic?" he said looking at bank card.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed as he walked out of the bank "so all my money can be used through this piece of plastic?" he said looking at bank card.
Amaya nodded. "Yea don't loose that card" she says. "It's a credit card" she says softly

Roman said:
Takeshi looked down at the men from the ceiling window. He then sensed someone else.
"Who are you?"

Violetta stood, her hands in her pockets. If she really wanted to she could immediately immobilize the other guy, but she didn't want to tip off the guys below. Instead she settled for waiting for this new person to speak.

Roman said:
"Who are you?"

''...a living nightmare...''

*She said as she dropped down and pulled out an Uzi (SMG) and started shooting everyone as she then ran out of bullets throwing the empty Uzi at one's face as she takes out a blade from her umbrella and sliced the person's head off while aiming her umbrella at another guy and shooting a fire ball from it*

@Lumina

Roman said:
"Yeah yeah. I know. After about 3 days of being a teen, I'll finally be 18 again." Taylor said smiling. "As for now, I would enjoy the small amount of time you have with pudgy baby Taylor."
"I will enjoy this time. I like pudgy baby Taylor a lot." Celia said as she rubbed her cheek against his happily.

Lumina said:
Violetta stood, her hands in her pockets. If she really wanted to she could immediately immobilize the other guy, but she didn't want to tip off the guys below. Instead she settled for waiting for this new person to speak.
Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b300b3]''...a living nightmare...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#b300b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b300b3][B]*She said as she dropped down and pulled out an Uzi (SMG) and started shooting everyone as she then ran out of bullets throwing the empty Uzi at one's face as she takes out a blade from her umbrella and sliced the person's head off while aiming her umbrella at another guy and shooting a fire ball from it*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]
"Well she did that for us..."

Takeshi's clothes returned to the cop outfit.

"Thank you for doing our fake job." He said to Neo.

Roman said:

''hm...honestly, i would thought you wouldve arrested me like a stupid cop''

*She said as she looked up at them*

''i honestly hate cops...''

@Lumina

WeirdPrincess said:
"I will enjoy this time. I like pudgy baby Taylor a lot." Celia said as she rubbed her cheek against his happily.
Taylor blushed a little as she rubbed her cheek against his, "H-hey..." he said childishly. I play the perfect role as a cute kid...

Roman said:

Violettas eyes returned to blue, her fake cop attire returning as well.

"Yup, thanks!"

She held her hand up in thanks.

@Himeragi Seiker

((@SoulofTobi my wifi is being annoying, send the bear ;-; ))

Lumina said:
"Yup, thanks!"

@Himeragi Seiker
*Neo then flicked her blade making the blood fly off it as she sheathed it back into her umbrella and opened her umbrella like how you would when its raining. She then teleported somewhere else*

@Roman

Lumina said:
"Yup, thanks!"

@Himeragi Seiker
"Now that that's over, we can go do whatever now. I plan on just sitting around waiting on my paycheck."

They then appeared behind the officers again. They were all murmuring about the death and how brutal it was.

"Maybe we should go before we end up being blamed."

Roman said:
"Now that that's over, we can go do whatever now. I plan on just sitting around waiting on my paycheck."
They then appeared behind the officers again. They were all murmuring about the death and how brutal it was.

"Maybe we should go before we end up being blamed."
Violetta laughed a bit.

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea. I wouldn't be worried either way. I'd be able to fix it."

She walked next to Takeshi as she looked back at the police scene.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "you said strawberry cake right?" he said as he walked into the shop.
She nodded "Yup!" She said happily as she followed in behind him.

Nonalaka said:
((@SoulofTobi my wifi is being annoying, send the bear ;-; ))
4087350-4407681327-tumbl.gif

Nonalaka said:
She nodded "Yup!" She said happily as she followed in behind him.
Roland walked up to the counter "one strawberry caked please." he said to the man behind it as he pulled out his wallet.

(@Nonalaka brb gonna take my dog for a walk.)

Lumina said:
Violetta laughed a bit.
"Yeah, that's probably a good idea. I wouldn't be worried either way. I'd be able to fix it."

She walked next to Takeshi as she looked back at the police scene.
"Something tells me not to doubt you when you say you can fix it."

Takeshi stretched his arms and sighed. He began to walk away from the scene and pass the car. His clothes changed into something more normal, rather than his robes.

"What to do now?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia noticed Nasturu and Amara in the kitchen making tea*
''oh...making tea?''

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Why would I mention him? She asked tilting her head "I'm not a fan of him myself if I'm honest, I have no reason to mention him" she said before noticing sefia and pixel "Ah, yeah, would you like some?" She asked with a smile.

@TheRebelliousDragon

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver nodded. "Sure!" He said happily as he paid the clerk. The clerk handed him a ball which he handed to Anna.

Kokuru shook his head. "I didn't say that, but I was just wondering what it would be like..." He said.
"Oh sorry!" She said a bit embarrassed she heard wrong.

Nonalaka said:
"Why would I mention him? She asked tilting her head "I'm not a fan of him myself if I'm honest, I have no reason to mention him" she said before noticing sefia and pixel "Ah, yeah, would you like some?" She asked with a smile.
@TheRebelliousDragon
''well..Pixel wants some breakfast so...il make him some. you can just work on the tea''

''a-alright...oh and Kurumi Six and Apple are here''

''hm...then i should go see them some time maybe''

@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
Taylor blushed a little as she rubbed her cheek against his, "H-hey..." he said childishly. I play the perfect role as a cute kid...
"Yes?" Celia asked as she continued to her her cheek against his, very happy.

Riley grabbed Rylens hand. "Let's go to my room and play, these adults are talking about stuff that doesn't make sense" she says as she makes her way back to her room @shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
Riley grabbed Rylens hand. "Let's go to my room and play, these adults are talking about stuff that doesn't make sense" she says as she makes her way back to her room @shortyshot8
Rylen nodded, glanicng briefly at cam before following Riley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back