• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor floated behind Celia, "Where are we going now? Back upstairs?" He asked.
"Yeah! Unless you wanna go somewhere else." Celia said as she looked back at him.

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded, happy she found someone who wanted to see the universes she'd grown up seeing.
She held out her hand for Takeshi to take, her eyes sparkling.
Takeshi nodded and put his hand in her's. He let out a quiet sigh before smiling a little.

"Ready when you are."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah! Unless you wanna go somewhere else." Celia said as she looked back at him.
Taylor continued to float, resting his head on Celia's shoulder, "No, I think I want to take another nap."

Marcus left a clone at the house before going to the field to train "Roman! I need to spar with you!" He called out

@Roman

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura huffs "I'll just tell Allen I'm busy" she sighed and turned around.
William opened an eye to look at her "Why are you always so angry at me?"

Nonalaka said:
"Tea is ready!" Amara called as she took a tray and took it to the living room.
''oh. thanks!''

*Kurumi said as she smiled at Amara*

*Natsuru followed Amara since he had to get out of the kitchen*

LunaCrosby said:
"Then let it happen naturally, she's only here because she misses kagura, but for all kagura knows she died"
Sam chuckled. "Ethereal, she is going to kick anyone's ass who messes with her kids" she says shaking her head

Roman said:
Takeshi nodded and put his hand in her's. He let out a quiet sigh before smiling a little.
"Ready when you are."
Violetta closed her eyes, and when they opened them, the vast expanse of space was in front of them. She flew them through the different galaxies and solar systems, talking about the different species of passing planets and some memories when they encountered certain galaxies. She talked about how she saw entire systems rise and fall, and about how cool both the birth and death of a star is. They were floating above the milky way when Violetta looked over at Takeshi.

"This has always been one of my favorite views."

The slightest blush was highlighting her cheeks as she stared at her favorite galaxy with nostalgia.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus left a clone at the house before going to the field to train "Roman! I need to spar with you!" He called out
@Roman

"Because my heart hurts around you... and Lexi said you used me so why shouldnt I be" she says, and looks over her shoulder.

LunaCrosby said:
"Because my heart hurts around you... and Sam said you used me so why shouldnt I be" she says, and looks over her shoulder.
William blinked "She said what!?" He said in shock

shortyshot8 said:
@Roman

Roman appeared right behind Marcus, "Did you say train? When do we start? Is it right here? I'm so hyped!"

51cb24bf_Drakengard-3-Five-02.jpg
[/URL]

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](I have only one character accepted and that character is in use since Himeragi Seiker is here)

[/QUOTE]
(Okay)

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "She said what!?" He said in shock
(I meant everybody xD my bad)

"What is it not true? I'm told everyday that your or the other men used me, what am I suppose to think when everybody says the same thing over and over?" She says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back