• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Riley sat on a bench by herself. "Today was crazy" she said to herself she kicked her feet back and forth on the bench as she looked around at the trees.
@ANYONE
Rylen saw her on t bench across from him alone, he tilted hid head and walked over "hi I'm Rylen" he says and smiles.

Kaota looked at Karito,Neko and Jack from behind and thought "Happy Family" Kaota chuckled before sighing and leaving with teary eyes

@shortyshot8

(Great,Now Kaota is officially a loner)

(Since he's a loner....

[media]

[/media]

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head "lets just go get you that cake." he said as he started walking faster.
"H-Hey!, you didn't answer my question!" She called as she also quickened to try catch up with him.

Jennete said:
Rain:*pauses turning around to look over at Al, raising her eyebrow* I was.
Snow:*smiles softly as she nuzzles into you* It is.. I didn't think I could get pregnant but.. I am *She smiles and kisses his lips softly* You are going to be a Daddy again
Al nodded "Yeah.....It's just....No matter what I seem to do I can't change....No one will help....."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro frowned, looking a bit sad. "I don't ever want that to happen..." He said softly as he hugged her back. They were in one of the free rooms on level 6. The TV was on and they were on the couch.
Harper kissed his cheek. "Neither do I...I won't let her tell me what I can and cannot do" she says softly

LunaCrosby said:
Rylen saw her on t bench across from him alone, he tilted hid head and walked over "hi I'm Rylen" he says and smiles.
Riley looked up and moved the loose hair from her face. "I'm Riley" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Harper kissed his cheek. "Neither do I...I won't let her tell me what I can and cannot do" she says softly
Hiro smiled at her. "So did you have fun today?" He asked happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "Yeah.....It's just....No matter what I seem to do I can't change....No one will help....."
Rain:*she looks at him fully and gives him one of her rare smiles* Looks like someone finally pulled their head out of the ass and looked up to see the world they created. No one will ever help you. No one gives a flying rats ass about anyone's problems but theirs. You need to know how to be happy with yourself and to know you changed so you don't have to depend on others to be happy. That just being yourself makes you happy. Embrace your new self and stop trying to pretend to be what you think others want you to be.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Dammit.........I didn't mean you....I meant me......." He muttered before looking away
"W-What did you mean by you? Why did you mean you?" Neko sniffled as she looked back towards him.

Jennete said:
Rain:*pauses turning around to look over at Al, raising her eyebrow* I was.
Snow:*smiles softly as she nuzzles into you* It is.. I didn't think I could get pregnant but.. I am *She smiles and kisses his lips softly* You are going to be a Daddy again
"I know that, but you are also a mother again too." Roman said, kissing her lips back. "Where are the girls? We should tell them the news."

Mayyflower said:

Riley looked up and moved the loose hair from her face. "I'm Riley" she says smiling
"What are you doing all alone?" He asks and tilts his head,sitting next to her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"W-What did you mean by you? Why did you mean you?" Neko sniffled as she looked back towards him.
Jack sighed "Whenever I get into a relationship someone always gets hurt" He muttered

Nonalaka said:
"H-Hey!, you didn't answer my question!" She called as she also quickened to try catch up with him.
Roland stopped "so... let me understand this first, you're come to understand I'm anti-social, and have very few friends, then you think its not weird when i ask you what a kiss feels like?" he asked looking at her with no clear emotion, just a jumbled mess of them.

Roman said:
"I know that, but you are also a mother again too." Roman said, kissing her lips back. "Where are the girls? We should tell them the news."
Snow: Well they are alone with the pizza....................................*she immediately starts running to the girls* oh no........

Jennete said:
Rain:*she looks at him fully and gives him one of her rare smiles* Looks like someone finally pulled their head out of the ass and looked up to see the world they created. No one will ever help you. No one gives a flying rats ass about anyone's problems but theirs. You need to know how to be happy with yourself and to know you changed so you don't have to depend on others to be happy. That just being yourself makes you happy. Embrace your new self and stop trying to pretend to be what you think others want you to be.
Al looked shocked before closing his eyes and nodding "Thank you Rain.....Thank you" He said quietly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver could only stare at her, amazed by what she just did. "Holy.... Mother of..." He said as he touched his lips.
Anna quickly looked at him before looking away again."Yeah..." She said quietly, her hands balling into fists.

LunaCrosby said:
"What are you doing all alone?" He asks and tilts his head,sitting next to her.
Riley shrugged. "Nothing better to do.." She sighs. "Plus today was a bit crazy" she says calmly

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked shocked before closing his eyes and nodding "Thank you Rain.....Thank you" He said quietly
Rain: I give fucking amazing advice if people would stop crying saying I'm mean and just listen. *she winks and kisses Jay's cheek saying to him* I know you were playing, I still love your perverted ass.

@BlueHawk

Tokihama Kaota]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL] have any other Freh Characters?)
(( I can't be arsed to use them and I'm sort of busy drawing something ))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Yea" she says smiling
Ayen sighed "so, i guess we'll make our next stop the bank, seeing as we need modern money to support a family." he said stretching his arms.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna quickly looked at him before looking away again."Yeah..." She said quietly, her hands balling into fists.
Oliver blushed and smiled. "I loved it." He said happily. "There isn't anything to be ashamed of... I like you too remember?"

Mayyflower said:
Riley shrugged. "Nothing better to do.." She sighs. "Plus today was a bit crazy" she says calmly
"What happened? I escaped from purgatory and found my siblings.. that's all I did" he shrugged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back