• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain: What you don't want is to accept all the shit you caused. I'm done here *she snarls and looks at him in contempt before turning on her heel, walking off with her middle finger in the air waving like a bye* Goodbye perverts *to Al and Jay*
@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Deadpool Style)
Kaota looked at Neko and said I never liked you,Neko....Its just the fact that you played with me,Cloning and then....

[/QUOTE]
"I said sorry! I didn't mean to do it!" Neko exclaimed as she continued to hide behind Karito."I just didn't want to leave you alone when you woke up and just made an illusion of myself."

Jennete said:
Rain: What you don't want is to accept all the shit you caused. I'm done here *she snarls and looks at him in contempt before turning on her heel, walking off with her middle finger in the air waving like a bye* Goodbye perverts *to Al and Jay*
@BlueHawk
Al looked straight down "She's right....." He muttered

Slaxt said:
Clover looks at her and chuckles. "You really like ramen." He picked up some chopsticks and started eating the ramen. "Woah! This is really good!"
Yuzu nodded. "Yup!" She said happily before she looked out the window. "Hey, it's getting kinda late... Think we should call it a day?" She asked as it was getting kinda dark out.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland continued walking "sorry, i should just kept the question to myself." he sighed as he turned his face away from her, hiding his blood red face.
"I don't get why you are apologising for this" she said with a small frown as she continued to follow him "It was only a question!"

Mayyflower said:
Nymph walked around with her brother and sister. "What's so great about earth?
Luke shrugged. "No clue but why couldn't Rylen come?!" He sighs

Maki frowned. "I feel so bad, poor Rylen" she says hugging on to Luke

Nymph rolled her eyes. "Because he's 10" she says crossing her arms @LunaCrosby
Rylen ran up to them and hugged them all "I'm right here" he says and looks at them all.

Jennete said:
Snow: I am pregnant *she whispers, looking at nothing in awe as she slowly stands, her hands on her stomach* Oh... this is amazing
"Yeah, it is a miracle. Weird that we never noticed this until now, but it is a great thing." Roman said, giving Snow a hug.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I said sorry! I didn't mean to do it!" Neko exclaimed as she continued to hide behind Karito."I just didn't want to leave you alone when you woke up and just made an illusion of myself."
You know what?Its ok,Maybe one day i'll find the right one for me Kaota said with a sigh

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver looked over at her. "Hey! Is something on your mind?" He asked as he buckled his seatbelt.
"Hm?" Anna hummed as she looked over at him."No, I'm fine."

Nonalaka said:
"I don't get why you are apologising for this" she said with a small frown as she continued to follow him "It was only a question!"
Roland sigh "but it was on a weird topic..." he said softly,

Jennete said:
@BlueHawk
(( Thug life ))

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
You know what?Its ok,Maybe one day i'll find the right one for me Kaota said with a sigh

[/QUOTE]
Neko sniffled as she peeked over Karito's shoulder. Karito sighed,"Yeah maybe. Look we have to go, I'll see you around or something." He said before putting an arm around Neko and walking out of the courtyard. @shortyshot8

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sigh "but it was on a weird topic..." he said softly,
"So?, It wasn't that weird if you ask me, You were curious for an answer, nothing wrong with wanting to learn a thing" she said as she looked up at him

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko sniffled as she peeked over Karito's shoulder. Karito sighed,"Yeah maybe. Look we have to go, I'll see you around or something." He said before putting an arm around Neko and walking out of the courtyard. @shortyshot8
Jack sighed and sat down "This is such a mess" He said to himself "I knew this was a mistake"

WeirdPrincess said:
Kaota sighed,"Can't believe i'm gonna do this"Kaota thought as he went infront of Neko and Kissed her

Meanwhile....

Kaota looked at WeirdPrincess and said Yeah Maybe you were right,I kinda did like her

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota sighed,"Can't believe i'm gonna do this"Kaota thought as he went infront of Neko and Kissed her
Meanwhile....

Kaota looked at WeirdPrincess and said Yeah Maybe you were right,I kinda did like her

[/QUOTE]
Jack blinked "Wha-What the hell?" He said to himself a wave of shock being sent through his body until he realised what happened

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hm?" Anna hummed as she looked over at him."No, I'm fine."
Oliver nodded with a smile. "Alright." He said as the ride started up. "Today has been a crazy day... I mean, you agreed to come on a date with me, some guy and you appear in my room, I'm taken to another girls home... How can today get any crazier?" He asked with a smile.

LunaCrosby said:
Rylen ran up to them and hugged them all "I'm right here" he says and looks at them all.
Nymph scoffed. "What did I say about touching me without permission" she says smiling a bit as she hugged him back Maki hugged him back. "Baby brother!" She says happily Luke ruffled his hair and hugged him back

Mayyflower said:
Lexi walked through the portal. "Okay, where did you last see them?" She asks
@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed and sat down "This is such a mess" He said to himself "I knew this was a mistake"
[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Meanwhile....

[/QUOTE]
Neko blinked in surprise before pushing Kaota away,"Stop it!" She cried, tears in her eyes as she realized she never liked him at all. She found him annoying when they first met and she still did now. Once she heard what Jack said, she cried even more then before as she gripped the back of Karito's shirt as tightly as possible. "First, don't ever touch Neko like that again. I will kill you, even if you are my friend." He stated, glaring at Kaota again before he looked over at Jack."And you, what the hell is wrong with you? She just said that she loves you so how could this be a mistake? I know for a fact that she doesn't regret her time with you and loves you more then she does me, which says a lot. So please, explain why this was a mistake?" He asked angrily as he wrapped his arms around Neko and hugged her to his chest.

Mayyflower said:
Nymph scoffed. "What did I say about touching me without permission" she says smiling a bit as she hugged him back Maki hugged him back. "Baby brother!" She says happily Luke ruffled his hair and hugged him back

@TheRebelliousDragon
They were in the arena. "They were on level 6, last I saw them." He said, mentioning the rooms circling around the stadium.

Mayyflower said:
Rylen smiled "what is earth like?" He asks as he looks around.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko blinked in surprise before pushing Kaota away,"Stop it!" She cried, tears in her eyes as she realized she never liked him at all. She found him annoying when they first met and she still did now. Once she heard what Jack said, she cried even more then before as she gripped the back of Karito's shirt as tightly as possible. "First, don't ever touch Neko like that again. I will kill you, even if you are my friend." He stated, glaring at Kaota again before he looked over at Jack."And you, what the hell is wrong with you? She just said that she loves you so how could this be a mistake? I know for a fact that she doesn't regret her time with you and loves you more then she does me, which says a lot. So please, explain why this was a mistake?" He asked angrily as he wrapped his arms around Neko and hugged her to his chest.
Marcus slowly floated up and stared at Kaota with no emotion "Leave" He said with a tilted head "Or I will kill you"

@Tokihama Kaota

WeirdPrincess said:
(Hey you know what?Now that i realized what happens if Kaota kissed her i take back the post that says Kaota kissed her forget that ever happened ok?@shortyshot8

TheRebelliousDragon said:
They were in the arena. "They were on level 6, last I saw them." He said, mentioning the rooms circling around the stadium.
Lexi nodded. "Okay so should we go there first?" She asks looking around

Users who are viewing this thread

Back