• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
I'll forgive you but you played with me,And that will remain in my heart Kaota said looking at Neko,Clearly ignoring Jack

[/QUOTE]
Neko whimpered again and shielded herself from Kaota, feeling ashamed that she hurt him. She had no intention to and didn't know she was doing that, heck she didn't realize he even liked her."I-I'm sorry...b-but I love Jack..."she whispered as she gripped the back on Karito's shirt tightly.

Nonalaka said:
"E-Eh?" She stared in his direction "W-well its like uhm, uh.... Its difficult to explain really...its uhm..nice?" she stammered
Roland chuckled "i lost, remember? you weren't supposed to answer my question," he sighed as he started walking.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack frowned "Leave now" He said sternly "You are upsetting my love"

Al glared at her "Never mention that..........You wouldn't understand"
Rain:*her eyes matched his, taking a step to him, unafraid* You don't like what you are thought of..thought as.. then don't make the same mistakes over. And over. And over. *she meets his gaze, raising an eyebrow*

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "That's not your craving.... There is a life force in you too. A child to be specific." He said with a nod. "You're pregnant."
Snow:*her eyes widen and she looked up at her husband* I.. I am pregnant?

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko whimpered and cowered behind Karito. He glared at Kaota,"Look she said she was sorry alright. We just met you yesterday, so I don't know what you want from her." @shortyshot8
View attachment 143064

"Um...sure." Anna said quietly as she looked over at a roller coaster and pointed to it."What about that? Can we ride that thing...?"
Oliver nodded. "Of course! That looks like a lot of fun!" He said happily, taking her hand and getting on the ride with her.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looked at Jack with a glare and said Shut the fuck up,You blabbering piece of fucking shit

[/QUOTE]
Jack frowned "Why can't you just accept that she loves me huh!? It's beginning to piss me off!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko whimpered again and shielded herself from Kaota, feeling ashamed that she hurt him. She had no intention to and didn't know she was doing that, heck she didn't realize he even liked her."I-I'm sorry...b-but I love Jack..."she whispered as she gripped the back on Karito's shirt tightly.
Wait....wait Kaota said looking at WeirdPrincess clearly breaking the fourth wall I didn't have feelings for her uhhhh change that up a bit

@shortyshot8

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver nodded. "Of course! That looks like a lot of fun!" He said happily, taking her hand and getting on the ride with her.
Anna stayed silent as she followed him to the ride, watching him closely. She wondered why he was so happy to be here, with her of all people. She wasn't much of a talker nor very open about how she felt.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "i lost, remember? you weren't supposed to answer my question," he sighed as he started walking.
"W-Well my immediate reaction to a question is to answer it!" She said as she followed behind him.

Jennete said:
Rain:*her eyes matched his, taking a step to him, unafraid* You don't like what you are thought of..thought as.. then don't make the same mistakes over. And over. And over. *she meets his gaze, raising an eyebrow*
A tear slid down his face but quickly burned up "Stop.....Please....." He muttered

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Wait....wait Kaota said looking at WeirdPrincess clearly breaking the fourth wall I didn't have feelings for her uhhhh change that up a bit
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack blinked "Who the hell are you talking to?"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
(( xD I'm laughing my ass off ))

Neko suddenly realized that she was wrong, he didn't have feelings for her at all. For some reason she just thought he did, why? Who knew?

Jennete said:
Snow:*her eyes widen and she looked up at her husband* I.. I am pregnant?
Roman looked at her and smiled, himself.

tumblr_inline_n0yo6fDGIr1riev4q.gif

"Yep. Pregnant. You're bearing our child inside of you."

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna stayed silent as she followed him to the ride, watching him closely. She wondered why he was so happy to be here, with her of all people. She wasn't much of a talker nor very open about how she felt.
Oliver looked over at her. "Hey! Is something on your mind?" He asked as he buckled his seatbelt.

shortyshot8 said:
A tear slid down his face but quickly burned up "Stop.....Please....." He muttered

WeirdPrincess said:
(( xD I'm laughing my ass off ))
Neko suddenly realized that she was wrong, he didn't have feelings for her at all. For some reason she just thought he did, why? Who knew?
(Deadpool Style)

Kaota looked at Neko and said I never liked you,Neko....Its just the fact that you played with me,Cloning and then....

Jay quickly steps between the two, putting his hands up. "Now now guys, we are all friends here. No need for conflict." He says calmly.

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:

Rain:*she smirks scoffing at his tears* You are showing remorse. How sweet of you... I wonder if you had any tears the morning after each and every single other girl. Hmm I wonder if you cried when that sweet girl of yours finally killed you for killing her heart.. or I wonder if you are still the same pervert who can't control his ability to keep his pants on after a drink or two. *she laughs, giving him the harsh truth because she would not baby him through his guilt. She would make him face it and deal with it.. and perhaps finally accept it and move on* SO what if you are a ladies man, that is fine. Whats the sick part with you is you try to be a family man and a playboy at the same fucking time.

Nonalaka said:
"W-Well my immediate reaction to a question is to answer it!" She said as she followed behind him.
Roland continued walking "sorry, i should just kept the question to myself." he sighed as he turned his face away from her, hiding his blood red face.

Roman said:
Roman looked at her and smiled, himself.
tumblr_inline_n0yo6fDGIr1riev4q.gif

"Yep. Pregnant. You're bearing our child inside of you."
Snow: I am pregnant *she whispers, looking at nothing in awe as she slowly stands, her hands on her stomach* Oh... this is amazing

Jennete said:
Rain:*she smirks scoffing at his tears* You are showing remorse. How sweet of you... I wonder if you had any tears the morning after each and every single other girl. Hmm I wonder if you cried when that sweet girl of yours finally killed you for killing her heart.. or I wonder if you are still the same pervert who can't control his ability to keep his pants on after a drink or two. *she laughs, giving him the harsh truth because she would not baby him through his guilt. She would make him face it and deal with it.. and perhaps finally accept it and move on* SO what if you are a ladies man, that is fine. Whats the sick part with you is you try to be a family man and a playboy at the same fucking time.
Al's breathing began to slow "Stop.....I don't want....To kill you....." He said his Fire growing "Please"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu picked up her fork and started slurping ramen into her mouth. "So good...~" She said as her eyes sparkled with happiness.
Clover looks at her and chuckles. "You really like ramen." He picked up some chopsticks and started eating the ramen. "Woah! This is really good!"

Nymph walked around with her brother and sister. "What's so great about earth?

Luke shrugged. "No clue but why couldn't Rylen come?!" He sighs

Maki frowned. "I feel so bad, poor Rylen" she says hugging on to Luke

Nymph rolled her eyes. "Because he's 10" she says crossing her arms @LunaCrosby

shortyshot8 said:
Al's breathing began to slow "Stop.....I don't want....To kill you....." He said his Fire growing "Please"
Rain: What you don't want is to accept all the shit you caused. I'm done here *she snarls and looks at him in contempt before turning on her heel, walking off with her middle finger in the air waving like a bye* Goodbye perverts *to Al and Jay*

@BlueHawk

LunaCrosby said:
(That moment when everyone is getting adorable prole pictures and you wake up from a nap thinking you wandered into the wrong rp)
( xD This is a one day thing for me :3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back