• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "that's a secret." he said teasingly "now lets go get you your cake." he said trying to dodge her question.
She furrowed her brows and pouted "A secret? Oh C'mon, you were gonna tell me if you won anyways!" She said before stepping away from the machine "Ah, well at least I get cake" she chuckled.

Tokihama Kaota] [COLOR=#b35900][B]Kaota appeared behind Jack and kicked the back of his head[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b35900] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b35900][B]@shortyshot8 [/B][/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Jack rubbed the back of his head "What was that for?" He asked

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''they get whipped, zapped, and also...burn but as in like, ur hand getting heated up instead. but its just funny to see them react to this''
*Natsuru said as he laughed at the TV*

[/QUOTE]
"I guess so" she giggled "But I still wouldn't play it myself" she said with a nod.

Nonalaka said:
She furrowed her brows and pouted "A secret? Oh C'mon, you were gonna tell me if you won anyways!" She said before stepping away from the machine "Ah, well at least I get cake" she chuckled.
Roland sighed "but do the losers of a war talked about what they would have done if they won after they lost?" he said calmly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded as he started humming a lullaby knowing it would be louder her Amaya with her resting her head on his chest.
Amaya listened to the Lullaby for a while before falling asleep on his chest

Mayyflower said:
Amaya listened to the Lullaby for a while before falling asleep on his chest
Ayen chuckled "yep, that my Amaya for you." he said quietly to himself.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "but do the losers of a war talked about what they would have done if they won after they lost?" he said calmly.
"....maybe to themselves" she said with a chuckle "Fiiine don't tell me if you don't wanna" she said with a sigh of defeat.

Roman said:
Roman was walking pass the bathroom, when he heard, Snow. "That sounds, gross..." he muttered to himself. He then oked his head in there and smiled, "Everything OK Snow?"
Snow:*she shivers trembling and blinks a little, looking down as she holds her stomach* I sense... a life force.. inside of my stomach.. Have I gone through the possession???

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha, honestly, i would play it''

[/QUOTE]
"Really? You wouldn't mind hurting the person on the other side?" She said, not understanding that it doesn't hurt that bad.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver took her hand and guided her along. "Come on!!!" He said excitedly as he headed towards the amusement park.
"H-Hey!" Anna exclaimed as she lagged behind, resulting in her being pulled along."Where are we going?"

Nonalaka said:
"....maybe to themselves" she said with a chuckle "Fiiine don't tell me if you don't wanna" she said with a sigh of defeat.
Roland laughed "if only you would of pushed a bit more." he chuckled before poking her nose.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she shivers trembling and blinks a little, looking down as she holds her stomach* I sense... a life force.. inside of my stomach.. Have I gone through the possession???
Roman chuckled, and smiled, "Possession? Maybe, I can tell you what's wrong." He said using his Sharingan. He gave her a good look before stoppingbat her stomach. "Oh."

Nonalaka said:
"Really? You wouldn't mind hurting the person on the other side?" She said, not understanding that it doesn't hurt that bad.
''well it doesnt really hurt that badly. and besides, its only for fun. of course, i would play it with a friend not a stranger. unless he or she agrees to playing it with me''

WeirdPrincess said:
"H-Hey!" Anna exclaimed as she lagged behind, resulting in her being pulled along."Where are we going?"
Oliver laughed. "To the amusement park! I always wanted to go there!" He said happily as they arrived.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver laughed. "To the amusement park! I always wanted to go there!" He said happily as they arrived.
"Oh....You never went there before? I haven't either..." Anna said quietly as she looked around at the rides and games they had.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "if only you would of push a bit more." he chuckled before poking her nose.
She blushed a bit and puffed out her cheeks when her nose was poked "Well I'm not going to beg for an answer, I was just kinda curious is all..." she said as she looked at him.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "You.....Are making me angry....That's a very dumb idea" He said as his hair light on Fire
WeirdPrincess said:
Neko blinked and looked at him,"I left when you went to sleep last night...I got bored and came here. Sorry..." She said, looking away from him.
Kaota looked at Neko and said And Then You Come here and Have fun with him?

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well it doesnt really hurt that badly. and besides, its only for fun. of course, i would play it with a friend not a stranger. unless he or she agrees to playing it with me''

[/QUOTE]
"Oooh, okay I get it now" she said with a small nod and a giggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back