• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Amara looked at him and smiled shaking her head slightly "Asleep already?" She said quietly before giving him a kiss on the cheek.
*Natsuru woke up*

''o-oh...yeah...lets watch a more...interesting show..''

*He said as he switch the TV over to YouTube*

[media]

[/media]

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and nodded. "Yea" she says laying her head down on his chest.
Ayen wrapped his arms around her once more "do you enjoy listening to my heart?" he said quietly

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled and looked at him "There you are!"
(( Or not ))

Neko stared at him, tears springing to her eyes before she moved away from Jack and hugged Karito, crying. Karito chuckled as he hugged her back,"Yeah...I'm right here." He said softly as he looked at Neko before looking at Jack."What have you guys been up to?"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Or not ))
Neko stared at him, tears springing to her eyes before she moved away from Jack and hugged Karito, crying. Karito chuckled as he hugged her back,"Yeah...I'm right here." He said softly as he looked at Neko before looking at Jack."What have you guys been up to?"
Jack chuckled "Things you don't wanna know" He said

SoulofTobi said:
(it was my first time as well, and it doesn't matter, you rolled one die and matched what i got with two, so you win ;-;)

Ayen smiled "well if nothing else, without my powers i can still feed you." he said jokingly.

Roland sighed "some how you beat me..." he said as he slumped over the game.
((Now I feel mean ;- ;) )

"Somehow?" She chuckled "Did you doubtI could?" She said tilting her head.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles as she puts the pizza in the oven but gasos, feeling unusually sick, running to the bathroom suddenly as she start puking, her ankles hurting as well* ughhh
@Roman
Roman was walking pass the bathroom, when he heard, Snow. "That sounds, gross..." he muttered to himself. He then oked his head in there and smiled, "Everything OK Snow?"

Nonalaka said:
((Now I feel mean ;- ;) )
"Somehow?" She chuckled "Did you doubt I could?" She said tilting her head.
Roland sighed running a hand down his face "so what kind of cake did you want?" he said with a smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna blinked,"U-Uh.....yeah..."
Oliver fist pumped as he got up. "Alrighttttt!!! This is the best day ever!!!" He said happily. "Where do you feel like going?" He asked with a smile on his face.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru woke up*
''o-oh...yeah...lets watch a more...interesting show..''

*He said as he switch the TV over to YouTube*

[media]

[/media]
[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled "There's nothing wring with you napping you know, I just didn't think you could fall asleep so quick!" She said before watch on the TV again "...so these people are willingly zapping themselves and stuff?....I dunno if I'd play videogames if they actually hurt people...." she said with a small chuckle.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled "Things you don't wanna know" He said
Karito chuckled,"I think I can already have a good guess by the way Neko is dressed. She's not wearing her usual shirt that I gave her."

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito chuckled,"I think I can already have a good guess by the way Neko is dressed. She's not wearing her usual shirt that I gave her."
Jack chuckled "Yep...." He said stretching "So Karito what is your power?" He asked before lighting his hand on fire "Mine is Fire"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "it's because it knows the one it sings for is listening." he said sweetly.
Amaya blushed. "You sure do know how to make a girl feel special" she says with a chuckle

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver fist pumped as he got up. "Alrighttttt!!! This is the best day ever!!!" He said happily. "Where do you feel like going?" He asked with a smile on his face.
Anna stood up and dusted herself off,"Oh um....I don't know. Wherever is fine."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed running a hand down his face "so what kind of cake did you want?" he said with a smile.
"Hmm..." she tapped her chin with her finger "Probably...strawberry cake!" She said happily before looking at him and tilting her head "What was the 'favour' anyways?" She asked, seeing as she didn't have to do it now anyways so she was curious.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed. "You sure do know how to make a girl feel special" she says with a chuckle
Ayen chuckled "but do you really need me to feel what you are?" he said before kissing her forehead.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna stood up and dusted herself off,"Oh um....I don't know. Wherever is fine."
Oliver took her hand and guided her along. "Come on!!!" He said excitedly as he headed towards the amusement park.

Nonalaka said:
Amara giggled "There's nothing wring with you napping you know, I just didn't think you could fall asleep so quick!" She said before watch on the TV again "...so these people are willingly zapping themselves and stuff?....I dunno if I'd play videogames if they actually hurt people...." she said with a small chuckle.
''they get whipped, zapped, and also...burn but as in like, ur hand getting heated up instead. but its just funny to see them react to this''

*Natsuru said as he laughed at the TV*

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm..." she tapped her chin with her finger "Probably...strawberry cake!" She said happily before looking at him and tilting her head "What was the 'favour' anyways?" She asked, seeing as she didn't have to do it now anyways so she was curious.
Roland smiled "that's a secret." he said teasingly "now lets go get you your cake." he said trying to dodge her question.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled "Yep...." He said stretching "So Karito what is your power?" He asked before lighting his hand on fire "Mine is Fire"
Karito laughed and rubbed the back on his head,"I don't know what my power is actually. Sorry to disappoint." Neko had finally let go of him and clung to his arm,"Yeah!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Karito laughed and rubbed the back on his head,"I don't know what my power is actually. Sorry to disappoint." Neko had finally let go of him and clung to his arm,"Yeah!"
Jack smiled "I am a Human incase you didn't know" He said happily

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "One of a kind" she says softly
Ayen nodded as he started humming a lullaby knowing it would be louder her Amaya with her resting her head on his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back