• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver chuckled. "That also means... I can finally do this without people saying no." He said before he kissed her softly.
Anna's eyes widened as he kissed her, her face turning bright red. Her body was frozen and she didn't know what to do or how to take it.

Nonalaka said:
"...A favour?" She asked tilting her head "Hm, okay then" she said nodding.
Roland smiled slyly "okay, now that we have that out of the way, let's get to the game." he said happily.

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles and nods. "No problem." He takes another sip of his water and smiles at her compliment. "Thanks! I just can't learn to be mean." He says as the waiter places down their food on the table. "Thanks!" He says as the waiter leaves.
Yuzu picked up her fork and started slurping ramen into her mouth. "So good...~" She said as her eyes sparkled with happiness.

shortyshot8 said:
Al raised his hands in submission "No-Nothing!"

William looked at her before hugging her tightly "Thank god"
Autumn blinked in surprise before she hugged him back,"What's wrong? Did something happen?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna's eyes widened as he kissed her, her face turning bright red. Her body was frozen and she didn't know what to do or how to take it.
Oliver pulled away, a smile on his face, along with a blush to finish the job. "H-How was it?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko smiled as she pranced over to the door,"Time to go find Kari!"
Jack chuckled "Yep!" He said happily as he followed

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn blinked in surprise before she hugged him back,"What's wrong? Did something happen?"
William blinked "Did you not hear about Victory forcing your mother to marry him?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru snuggled back happily as they watched the TV*

[/QUOTE]
"You know, you've always been interesting to me, even before you had fallen and left, cause I could never read you with my powers, why do you think that is?". She asked curiously.

Oliver pulled away, a smile on his face, along with a blush to finish the job. "H-How was it?" He asked.
Anna stared at him before she fell back against the tree, speechless.

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "Did you not hear about Victory forcing your mother to marry him?"
Neko walked out of the dorm room and looked around,"I wonder where he would be..." She asked quietly as she walked around.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled slyly "okay, now that we have that out of the way, let's get to the game." he said happily.
Dakota noticed his odd smile and wondered what it was all about before shrugging it off and making her way to the game "Yes! Let's!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko walked out of the dorm room and looked around,"I wonder where he would be..." She asked quietly as she walked around.
Jack smiled "Somewhere I'm sure!" He said happily wrapping an arm around her

shortyshot8 said:
Autumn nodded,"I heard about it. There wasn't anything I could do about it to stop it...he probably would have killed me if I tried anything."

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn nodded,"I heard about it. There wasn't anything I could do about it to stop it...he probably would have killed me if I tried anything."
William smiled "Thanks to a good friend of daddy she is free" He said softly

Nonalaka said:
"You know, you've always been interesting to me, even before you had fallen and left, cause I could never read you with my powers, why do you think that is?". She asked curiously.
''i have no idea. but i do love you and thats what you need to know''

*He said as he poked her cheek*

Oliver panicked. "ANNA!!!!!! SPEAK TO ME!!!!!" He said as he cupped her face in hands.
Anna blushed even more before she spoke,"What did I say about kissing me? That was more unexpected then the last time!" She exclaimed as she looked at him.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota noticed his odd smile and wondered what it was all about before shrugging it off and making her way to the game "Yes! Let's!"
Roland nodded as they walked over to the arcade machine and inserted a coin.

(i just thought of something, how are we gonna determine the victor?)

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Somewhere I'm sure!" He said happily wrapping an arm around her
"What if I can't find him? What if he's dead because I was gone?!" Neko panicked as she put her hand on her cheeks.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i have no idea. but i do love you and thats what you need to know''
*He said as he poked her cheek*

[/QUOTE]
She giggled when he poked her cheek "I know you do" she said with a smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
"What if I can't find him? What if he's dead because I was gone?!" Neko panicked as she put her hand on her cheeks.
Jack chuckled "Don't worry one bit" He said happily "I would never let that happen"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen placed his hand on her back as she drank, relaxing his neck for minimal pain.
Amaya closed her eyes and drank, after a while she pulled away and wiped her mouth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back