• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
She giggled when he poked her cheek "I know you do" she said with a smile.
*Natsuru then pecked Amara's lips and pets Amara's head in a lovingly way*

Mayyflower said:
Amaya closed her eyes and drank, after a while she pulled away and wiped her mouth
Ayen sighed "did you get enough my love?" he asked calmly.

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Yeah....Now she doesn't have to marry me or anyone else"
Autumn looked at him in alarm,"You aren't getting married anymore?! What happened with that?!"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded as they walked over to the arcade machine and inserted a coin.
(i just thought of something, how are we gonna determine the victor?)
Dakota did the same and picked her character for the game.

((Ooof I never thought about that....))

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna blushed even more before she spoke,"What did I say about kissing me? That was more unexpected then the last time!" She exclaimed as she looked at him.
Oliver frowned as he blushed, looking away. "S-So I'm still not aloud to kiss you...?" He asked. "Cause I couldn't stop thinking about you..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn looked at him in alarm,"You aren't getting married anymore?! What happened with that?!"
William shrugged "I really don't think your mother would want to marry me to be honest"

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled "Don't worry one bit" He said happily "I would never let that happen"
Neko continued to panic and started to hyperventilate as she gripped her head,"No no no! He could be dead, I was suppose to protect him...he can't be dead."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then pecked Amara's lips and pets Amara's head in a lovingly way*

[/QUOTE]
Amara snuggled into him happily as she then watches TV.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota did the same and picked her character for the game.
((Ooof I never thought about that....))
Roland hummed to the games music and picked his character then smiled as he heard 'Fight!' as it brought back nostalgia.

(i know! after we send our posts it gives us a roll dice option, we'll both roll two six sided die, who ever gets the bigger number wins.)

[dice]9038[/dice]

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko continued to panic and started to hyperventilate as she gripped her head,"No no no! He could be dead, I was suppose to protect him...he can't be dead."
Jack sighed before hugging her "Calm down...I'm here....I'm right here....I promise he's okay.....I promise"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver frowned as he blushed, looking away. "S-So I'm still not allowed to kiss you...?" He asked. "Cause I couldn't stop thinking about you..."
Anna put her hands on her cheeks,"I mean..I don't know! I wasn't even ready for that...." She said quietly as she looked away from him."Dang it Oli..." She muttered.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland hummed to the games music and picked his character then smiled as he heard 'Fight!' as it brought back nostalgia.
(i know! after we send our posts it gives us a roll dice option, we'll both roll two six sided die, who ever gets the bigger number wins.)
((Alrighty :D ))

Dakota laughed lightly as the fight started "I'm guessing you played this a lot" she said, her eyes not leaving the screen.

[dice]9039[/dice]

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed before hugging her "Calm down...I'm here....I'm right here....I promise he's okay.....I promise"
Neko blinked and looked at him,"A-Are you sure? W-What if he's not?" She asked quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna put her hands on her cheeks,"I mean..I don't know! I wasn't even ready for that...." She said quietly as she looked away from him."Dang it Oli..." She muttered.
Oliver sighed. "When will you be ready?" He asked. "We can go on a date first if you want..."

((Oh, okay, you don't have to count that one if you don't want to I was just testing how it works as o never used it before xD but yay I got a 6 xD ))

@SoulofTobi

shortyshot8 said:
(GAH THINGS CHANGED!!!)
Jack nodded "I'm sure" He said softly
(( and now it's back to normal xD ))

"O-Okay..." Neko said quietly before Karito walked by them. He blinked and waved,"Hey! I've been looking for you guys everywhere!"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( and now it's back to normal xD ))
"O-Okay..." Neko said quietly before Karito walked by them. He blinked and waved,"Hey! I've been looking for you guys everywhere!"
Jack smiled and looked at him "There you are!"

Nonalaka said:
((Oh, okay, you don't have to count that one if you don't want to I was just testing how it works as o never used it before xD ))
@SoulofTobi
(it was my first time as well, and it doesn't matter, you rolled one die and matched what i got with two, so you win ;-;)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded and cleaned his neck off. "Yea" she says smiling
Ayen smiled "well if nothing else, without my powers i can still feed you." he said jokingly.

Nonalaka said:
((Alrighty :D ))
Dakota laughed lightly as the fight started "I'm guessing you played this a lot" she said, her eyes not leaving the screen.

[dice]9039[/dice]
Roland sighed "some how you beat me..." he said as he slumped over the game.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver sighed. "When will you be ready?" He asked. "We can go on a date first if you want..."
"Date?!" Anna exclaimed as she looked back at Oliver."I don't know...if you want then I guess so."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru snuggled back as he watched the TV soon drifting to sleep with a smile*

[/QUOTE]
Amara looked at him and smiled shaking her head slightly "Asleep already?" She said quietly before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Date?!" Anna exclaimed as she looked back at Oliver."I don't know...if you want then I guess so."
Oliver looked at her, a sparkle in his eyes. "R-Really?! You mean it?!" He asked excitedly.

SoulofTobi said:
(it was my first time as well, and it doesn't matter, you rolled one die and matched what i got with two, so you win ;-;)

Ayen smiled "well if nothing else, without my powers i can still feed you." he said jokingly.

Roland sighed "some how you beat me..." he said as he slumped over the game.
Amaya smiled and nodded. "Yea" she says laying her head down on his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back