• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver got up, still flushed as he run out. "U-Umm... I gotta go!!!" He said as he ran out. He could feel himself growing. He was now about 18. "Huh... This is... New..." He said.
Kelsey frowned and hit herself "scared him off you idiot" she mumbled as a handprint appeared on her and she sat down.

Oliver got up, still flushed as he run out. "U-Umm... I gotta go!!!" He said as he ran out. He could feel himself growing. He was now about 18. "Huh... This is... New..." He said.

"I love you too Will..." She said back.
William smiled "I'm glad you took me back"

Oliver wandered around. He eventually found himself in the courtyard. "This is all so... Strange..." He said. He was now an 18 year old after the crazy day he's been having.

@anyone @WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru chuckled as he then stopped and kissed her forehead*

[/QUOTE]
Amara's laughter died down as she hugged into him again.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Sorry about that....." He muttered before looking at Jay "This guy was kind enough to shoot me in the face!"
Rain:*She rolls her eyes, smacking Jay upside the head* Stop shooting people you trigger happy pervert *she smirks though, resting her head on his shoulder in a caring way*

@BlueHawk

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "I'm so sorry I ever left....It was a mistake" He said before finally pulling away "What did you mean by if you didn't get married you would die?"

Jack smiled "Someday" He said softly "I want to live with you forever"
Neko tilted her head, a few strands of her hair falling to the side."Forever? I'll always be here. I don't ever want to leave!"

Jennete said:
Rain:*She rolls her eyes, smacking Jay upside the head* Stop shooting people you trigger happy pervert *she smirks though, resting her head on his shoulder in a caring way*
@BlueHawk
Al blinked "I asked him to" He said nervously

Nonalaka said:
Dakota chuckled "you wanna bet?" She said raising a brow "I could beat you if I wanted to" she smiled.
Roland laughed "ok, what do you what to beat." he asked with confidence.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko tilted her head, a few strands of her hair falling to the side."Forever? I'll always be here. I don't ever want to leave!"
Jack chuckled "I think your brother should know about us"

Jennete said:
@BlueHawk
Jay flinches a bit and laughs, kissing her head. "He asked me too! I know that doesn't sound... Entirely true but it is!" He says defensively.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "I'm glad you took me back"
Celia patted his head. "Me too." She said with a smile. "I haven't seen Autumn in a while, could you go check up on her?" She asked.

Oliver wandered around. He eventually found himself in the courtyard. "This is all so... Strange..." He said. He was now an 18 year old after the crazy day he's been having.
@anyone @WeirdPrincess
Anna walked into the school courtyard and sighed."I miss my younger, cuter self....and that weird guy from Oli's house found me..." She shuddered as she sat down under a tree.

Celia patted his head. "Me too." She said with a smile. "I haven't seen Autumn in a while, could you go check up on her?" She asked.
William nodded "Sure"

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna walked into the school courtyard and sighed."I miss my younger, cuter self....and that weird guy from Oli's house found me..." She shuddered as she sat down under a tree.
Oliver's eyes widened when he saw Anna all grown up. He ran over to her and hugged her tightly. "ANNA!" He said happily. "How are you?"

BlueHawk said:
Jay flinches a bit and laughs, kissing her head. "He asked me too! I know that doesn't sound... Entirely true but it is!" He says defensively.
Rain:*she looks at Al and laughs a little* Strange request..

@shortyshot8

Yuzu huffed, crossing her arms. "My secret is that I don't even try. I'm usually not interested." She said.
Clover looks back at Yuzu. "Hmm... Not trying... Ok.." He chuckles and pokes her. "Cheer up, I was just joking." He says while lying back.

Jennete said:
Rain:*she looks at Al and laughs a little* Strange request..
@shortyshot8
Jay shrugs and laughs, smirking jokingly. "Speaking of perverted thoughts..." He says playfully, smiling at Rain.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "ok, what do you what to beat." he asked with confidence.
She shrugged "Hmmm....I dunno..." she tapped her chin, "I haven't decided yet"

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs and laughs, smirking jokingly. "Speaking of perverted thoughts..." He says playfully, smiling at Rain.
Al blinked "I don't like where this is going"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back