• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain: Whatcha boys talking about hmm?
*in the tree above them, lounging as she kicks her feet, laying on her stomach on the branch, watching them*

@shortyshot8
Al blinked "Oh god......Please don't stab me" He said

BlueHawk said:
Jay laughs and whispers again. "Because she had him killed... It only seems fair, right?" He says.
Al looked at him "Not really.....Death is...A touchy subject with me"

Slaxt said:
Clover looks at Yuzu and smiles. "So do you like anyone at the school?" He says while taking a sip of his water.
Yuzu shrugged. "No one in particular..." She said. "All the guys at school try to flirt with me..."

Nonalaka said:
"Sorry Roy" she chuckled "But more importantly you thought I was your dad?...You think I look like a man?!!" She said while jokingly pouting and placing her hands in her hips "Now that's just mean!"
Roland blushed missing her joking manner "no.... i mean....." he said very flustered "i.... i would never....." he said trying to find his words "i wouldn't call someone as pretty as you a man." he said really fast before covering his mouth.

Jennete said:
Rain: Whatcha boys talking about hmm?
*in the tree above them, lounging as she kicks her feet, laying on her stomach on the branch, watching them*

@shortyshot8
Jay looks up and smiles at Rain. "Hey baby." He says with a smile, looking back down at Al. "Why would she stab you?" He says with a laugh. @shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded and brought her face to his neck and snuck her fangs into his neck and began drinking.
Ayen placed his hand on her back as she drank, relaxing his neck for minimal pain.

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks up and smiles at Rain. "Hey baby." He says with a smile, looking back down at Al. "Why would she stab you?" He says with a laugh. @shortyshot8
Al sighed "Did I actually get scared for a moment? What the hell?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked "Oh god......Please don't stab me" He said

Al looked at him "Not really.....Death is...A touchy subject with me"
Rain:*jumps down and she frowns looking at Al and looks him up and down unimpressed* Why are you hanging with this one Jay? *she rests her hands on her hips, tilting her head*

@BlueHawk

Jennete said:
Rain:*jumps down and she frowns looking at Al and looks him up and down unimpressed* Why are you hanging with this one Jay? *she rests her hands on her hips, tilting her head*
@BlueHawk
Jay shrugs and puts an arm around her. "I don't know... I just met him. From the sounds of things you two know each other already?" He asks with a laugh.

Jennete said:
@BlueHawk
Al sighed "Sorry about that....." He muttered before looking at Jay "This guy was kind enough to shoot me in the face!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver shrugged. "Like I said... I don't know..." He said.
"Maybe I can find out by touching them again. If your sick I went to help" she cpfrowned and touched his cheeks again, attempting to find out.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked and wrapped his arms around her before covering her face in kisses
Neko giggled as she put her hands on his shoulder,"Stop it! This kind of tickles." She said, giggling even more.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland blushed missing her joking manner "no.... i mean....." he said very flustered "i.... i would never....." he said trying to find his words "i wouldn't call someone as pretty as you a man." he said really fast before covering his mouth.
Dakota blinked a few times as she stared at him, her face heating up at the comment "I-I was only kidding...*Ahem* let's go shall we?" She said as she quickly turned on her heel in the direction of the Arcade.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko giggled as she put her hands on his shoulder,"Stop it! This kind of tickles." She said, giggling even more.
Al chuckled before kissing her nose "I love you so much"

LunaCrosby said:
"Maybe I can find out by touching them again. If your sick I went to help" she cpfrowned and touched his cheeks again, attempting to find out.
Oliver blushed again. "Ngh... Dang it..." He said.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked a few times as she stared at him, her face heating up at the comment "I-I was only kidding...*Ahem* let's go shall we?" She said as she quickly turned on her heel in the direction of the Arcade.
Roland nodded "yeah." he said quietly as he walked towards the arcade.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru chuckled a little before nuzzling her neck a little*

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled "You know that tickles"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back