• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*As Natsuru finished washing the dishes, he sat next to Amara turning on the TV so they can watch*

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled as she curled up and snuggled in beside him to watch TV.

WeirdPrincess said:
Pink and red sparks started to flash around Anna as she sat in the park. Her body began to grow and her hair length shortened as she stared at the ground, feeling bored and lonely. The sparks soon faded and subsided, Anna now looking like she was 17. Raising her gaze from the ground, she looked towards a pond that was in front of her."I guess....I'm not a kid anymore....maybe I can try that kissing thing with Oli when he's older..." She said quietly, a blush appearing on her face at the thought of it.
tumblr_n1o7j1uo2o1stb6fao1_500.gif
Cam looked at her "You just.....?" He said in shock

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "He is a very very strong person" He said happily
Jay thinks for a moment. "His girl wasn't to happy about it though." He says, not sure if he is even recalling it correctly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Pink and red sparks started to flash around Anna as she sat in the park. Her body began to grow and her hair length shortened as she stared at the ground, feeling bored and lonely. The sparks soon faded and subsided, Anna now looking like she was 17. Raising her gaze from the ground, she looked towards a pond that was in front of her."I guess....I'm not a kid anymore....maybe I can try that kissing thing with Oli when he's older..." She said quietly, a blush appearing on her face at the thought of it.
tumblr_n1o7j1uo2o1stb6fao1_500.gif
that one person from Noucome xD )))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "and there's the fact that you're part vampire." he said before kissing her neck.
Amaya smiled as she tilted her head to the side. "Yea that too" she says

BlueHawk said:
Jay thinks for a moment. "His girl wasn't to happy about it though." He says, not sure if he is even recalling it correctly.
Al frowned "You mean that slut Mitsu? She had her mother kill William because he made a mistake"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]that one person from Noucome xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Yukihira Furano xD She's my favorite cause she's funny ))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland's face went red when she grabbed his arm, when they teleported he went stiff as if expecting to be back at his fathers volcano.
She began walking "Alright! To the arca- .....Roland?" She said, noticing he wasn't following her turned to look at him "What's wrong?" She asked with a frown as she walked up to him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko blushed and put her hand on her cheeks,"I love you too. Neko is happy she did good!"
Jack laughed "Yeah" He said before standing up and stretching "I think I like not wearing clothes"

LunaCrosby said:
"Because its funny" he says before jumping in.
"But-" She opened her mouth to speak before laughing "Okay it was pretty funny" she admitted.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laughed "Yeah" He said before standing up and stretching "I think I like not wearing clothes"
Neko nodded,"Clothes are stupid and restricting." She said as she stood up and walked around."But I can't go outside like this....which makes me sad.."

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko nodded,"Clothes are stupid and restricting." She said as she stood up and walked around."But I can't go outside like this....which makes me sad.."
Jack nodded "True" He said as he looked around "I must admit.......Neko you are a very lovely person"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled as she tilted her head to the side. "Yea that too" she says
Ayen nodded "and if the cat part of being a neko influences anything, it might be how many babes you end up having." he said happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack nodded "True" He said as he looked around "I must admit.......Neko you are a very lovely person"
"I am? How is that?" Neko asked curiously as she looked at Jack.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu nodded as the waiter came by, handing their menus to him and giving him their orders. The waiter left after he had their orders.
Clover looks at Yuzu and smiles. "So do you like anyone at the school?" He says while taking a sip of his water.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "and if the cat part of being a neko influences anything, it might be how many babes you end up having." he said happily.
Amaya smiled. "Yea I know" she says rubbing his neck softly

Nonalaka said:
She began walking "Alright! To the arca- .....Roland?" She said, noticing he wasn't following her turned to look at him "What's wrong?" She asked with a frown as she walked up to him.
Roland sighed as he noticed the temperature hadn't changed "sorry, i had thought my father was taking my back." he said rubbing the back of his neck "and didn't i tell you my friends call me Roy?" he said teasingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back