• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia sighed, poking his cheek. "Look... I'm giving you... ONE LAST CHANCE... If you mess it up you'll instantly vanish from existence." She said. "Are we clear?"
William's eyes were watering before he heard her words "Wha-What? Really?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled "Yeah it was really fun" He said

Al blinked "Did I do something wrong?" He asked
Jay shakes his head and walks. "You're annoying." He yells back frustrated.

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes were watering before he heard her words "Wha-What? Really?" He asked
Celia sighed. "Yes... Just DONT mess it up... I already have enough stress as it is..." She said.

shortyshot8 said:
Al rubbed the back of his head "Wow....No wonder Rain took a liking to you"
Jay chuckles and walks. "It was love at first site." He says jokingly, turning around a corner.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru nodded as he took her plate and started to wash it*

[/QUOTE]
Amara nodded her head as a thank you before making her way to the living room and sitting on the couch.

Celia sighed. "Yes... Just DONT mess it up... I already have enough stress as it is..." She said.
William smiled a little before hugging her tightly "I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry!"

Oliver frowned and blushed as he looked away. "I-I don't know..." He said.
"Red cheeks... usual caused by a temperature or being embarrassed/overwhelmed" she said before tilting her head "are you embarrassed/overwhelmed?" She asks.

BlueHawk said:
Jay chuckles and walks. "It was love at first site." He says jokingly, turning around a corner.
Al sighed "He left so quickly....Did William give me the wrong information on how to make friends?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled "Yeah it was really fun" He said

Al blinked "Did I do something wrong?" He asked
Neko smiled, happy with his answer."I did good right? Neko did a good job?"

LunaCrosby said:
Allen smirked before picking her up and throwing her in the pool.
Ilaani let out a yelp as she was suddenly picked up and thrown in "H-Hey!" She said before laughing. "Why'd you do that for?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "He left so quickly....Did William give me the wrong information on how to make friends?"
Jay's ears perk up a bit at the faint sound of William's name. He quickly back tracks around the corner. "I know that guy! I shot him once!" He says excitedly.

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded her head as a thank you before making her way to the living room and sitting on the couch.
*As Natsuru finished washing the dishes, he sat next to Amara turning on the TV so they can watch*

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, well that sucks" she laughed "Hmmm...hold on!" She said before holding onto his arm her eyes flickering gold before teleporting them both to near the arcade "Dammit" she muttered as she let go "Not where I wanted but at least were near it!" She said, sort of proud she pulled it off.
Roland's face went red when she grabbed his arm, when they teleported he went stiff as if expecting to be back at his fathers volcano.

BlueHawk said:
Jay's ears perk up a bit at the faint sound of William's name. He quickly back tracks around the corner. "I know that guy! I shot him once!" He says excitedly.
Al blinked "Uhh.....That's a good thing?" He asked

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "True" she says with a chuckle
Ayen smiled "and there's the fact that you're part vampire." he said before kissing her neck.

Pink and red sparks started to flash around Anna as she sat in the park. Her body began to grow and her hair length shortened as she stared at the ground, feeling bored and lonely. The sparks soon faded and subsided, Anna now looking like she was 17. Raising her gaze from the ground, she looked towards a pond that was in front of her."I guess....I'm not a kid anymore....maybe I can try that kissing thing with Oli when he's older..." She said quietly, a blush appearing on her face at the thought of it.

tumblr_n1o7j1uo2o1stb6fao1_500.gif

BlueHawk said:
Jay laughs and nods. "He took it like a champ." He says, recalling it in his head. "Didn't even blink."
Al chuckled "He is a very very strong person" He said happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back