• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite summoned Ollie and hopped through the portal happily, waiting for Lexi on the other side.
Lexi walked through the portal. "Okay, where did you last see them?" She asks

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "That's too weak.....Head" He said happily
Jay aims the gun at Al's head, now only a few feet away. "Okay... You ready? This won't kill you, right?" He asks suspiciously.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland followed her "this will be the first time in a while that i got to play any games." he said calmly.
"Ah, really? When's the last time you played them?" She asked curiously.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey felt his cheeks "your head isn't hot but your cheeks are?" She tilts her head.
Oliver only blushed more. "T-That's because your embarrassing me... No girls touch me like this..." He mumbled. "Not even Anna..."

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded and smiled "So am I "
*Natsuru finished his bacon as he took his plate to the sink as he smiled*

''you guys should hurry and eat up before the bacon gets cold''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Noooooo! I want them...they look yummy." Neko murmured as she tightened her arms around him. She yawned, her eyes fluttered open and she pouted."But the fish....they escaped me!"
Jack smiled at her "It was just a dream" He said softly

BlueHawk said:
Jay aims the gun at Al's head, now only a few feet away. "Okay... You ready? This won't kill you, right?" He asks suspiciously.
Marcus chuckled "Of course it won't!" He said happily

Celia tilted her head. "About what?" She asked.
William sighed "About what I did" He said quietly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "So when do you think the birth date is due?" She asks (she is pregnant right?)
Ayen tilted his head "well, given what I've learned through out my life, about nine months my love." he said smiling.

(yea.)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sefia kept kissing Pixel as she wrapped her arms around him*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel slowly wrapped his arms around her waste as he kissed her deeper, slipping his tongue slipping into her mouth.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus chuckled "Of course it won't!" He said happily

William sighed "About what I did" He said quietly
(You mean Al?)

Jay turns his head and closes his eyes, expecting blood as he pulls the trigger and fires a bullet into Al's head.

Oliver only blushed more. "T-That's because your embarrassing me... No girls touch me like this..." He mumbled. "Not even Anna..."
"I don't even know who Anna is... I don't know many people besides you, harper, and hiro" she says and continued to feel his cheeks.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, really? When's the last time you played them?" She asked curiously.
Roland thought for a moment "about half a year ago, i couldn't keep my game system working while in a volcano" he said sadly.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled at her "It was just a dream" He said softly
Neko sniffed sadly,"B-But they left! They ran away before I could eat them....it was sad." She said quietly.

BlueHawk said:
(You mean Al?)
Jay turns his head and closes his eyes, expecting blood as he pulls the trigger and fires a bullet into Al's head.
(Yep xD )

Al fell backwards onto the ground blood leaking out of his head

(We should get
@Jennete over here xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko sniffed sadly,"B-But they left! They ran away before I could eat them....it was sad." She said quietly.
Jack kissed her nose "It's okay" He said softly

LunaCrosby said:
"I don't even know who Anna is... I don't know many people besides you, harper, and hiro" she says and continued to feel his cheeks.
Oliver blushed bright red as she continued to feel his cheeks. "U-Umm..." He said, feeling himself lose control.

shortyshot8 said:
(Yep xD )
Al fell backwards onto the ground blood leaking out of his head

(We should get
@Jennete over here xD )

Jack kissed her nose "It's okay" He said softly
Jay winces as he hears the thud from Al falling, opening his eyes a bit to see him lying on the ground, blood on the pavement and his clothes. "Oh shit...!" He whispers harshly, sliding the gun back in his belt loop.

Pixel slowly wrapped his arms around her waste as he kissed her deeper, slipping his tongue slipping into her mouth.
*Sefia played back with her tongue*

Fade?))

Celia nodded and invited him in.
William walked in and smiled "Well....As you know I cheated.....It was wrong........I'm not even sure if you can forgive me....Hell I don't expect you to.....But you need to know....It was because I got drunk"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen tilted his head "well, given what I've learned through out my life, about nine months my love." he said smiling.
(yea.)
Amaya smiled and shook her head. "Cats aren't pregnant for that long my love" she says with a chuckle

BlueHawk said:
Jay winces as he hears the thud from Al falling, opening his eyes a bit to see him lying on the ground, blood on the pavement and his clothes. "Oh shit...!" He whispers harshly, sliding the gun back in his belt loop.
Al's eyes turned grey as he stared up at the sky more blood flowing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back