• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver calmed down. "There was some guy in my room... Then Anna then... GAH! This is such a strange day for me!" He panicked again.
Kelsey used her magic to calm him down "calm down Oliver, its just us in this room I believe... I just learned to teleport people and things tonight." She says,

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sighed. "This just isn't my week" she grunts remembering last night at the bar.
Hayden burst into laughter, reading her memory and laughing really hard.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland's head shot up "i didn't hear you wrong right? did you say Arcade?" he asked cheerfully.
Dakota giggled lightly and nodded "You didn't hear me wrong, that's what I said"

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles and nods. "Well she satisfies my needs... Not those needs but... Well yeah those needs but I... Never mind." He stammers.
Al facepalmed "Not....Needed....To hear" He said

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey used her magic to calm him down "calm down Oliver, its just us in this room I believe... I just learned to teleport people and things tonight." She says,

Oliver blushed a bit. "J-Just the two of us?" He asked, blushing at the thought of being alone with a girl... Even though it wasn't Anna.

Oliver calmed down. "There was some guy in my room... Then Anna then... GAH! This is such a strange day for me!" He panicked again.

Kite nodded. "Yeah..." He said.

@LunaCrosby
Lexi sighed. "Thank you.." She says rubbing her forehead

Pixel tilted his head. It seemed the diary was getting into more recent events. He turned the page.
Diary: ive made a disciple...looks like Kikuri made one too. Yuki even made Shira her disciple to make them stronger. well...if Pixel finds this diary...he must be wondering how i wrote this entry when i never really left his sight. isnt that right Pixel?

- One

''my dear disciple?''

*Sefia said as she looked at Pixel smiling a little as she was still laying on the bed as she was but only with her eyes open looking at him*

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled and shook his hand "Well it's a pleasure to meet you" He said happily "I'm glad......Though she can be a bit rude to me at times Rain is still a friend...And the fact that you helped her......Makes me happy"

Jack blushed more "Yeah" He said softly
Neko smiled happily and licking his neck once before she started kissing him.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly and nodded "You didn't hear me wrong, that's what I said"
Roland had a big smile on his face "well, what are we waiting for? lets go." he said happily

Oliver blushed a bit. "J-Just the two of us?" He asked, blushing at the thought of being alone with a girl... Even though it wasn't Anna.
"Yeah.." she said slowly as she stared at him with a confused look.

LunaCrosby said:

Lexi punched Jayden in the face really hard to where it affected him. "Don't laugh at me" she says crossing her arms @TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]Diary: ive made a disciple...looks like Kikuri made one too. Yuki even made Shira her disciple to make them stronger. well...if Pixel finds this diary...he must be wondering how i wrote this entry when i never really left his sight. isnt that right Pixel?
- One

''my dear disciple?''

*Sefia said as she looked at Pixel smiling a little as she was still laying on the bed as she was but only with her eyes open looking at him*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel freaked out and threw the book in the air, realizing he was watching him. "Y-Yes Lady Sefia?" He asked as he sweatdropped. He did wonder... How did she do it?

Mayyflower said:
Lexi punched Jayden in the face really hard to where it affected him. "Don't laugh at me" she says crossing her arms @TheRebelliousDragon
"Wow you actually managed to pinch me" he chuckled.

BlueHawk said:
Jay chuckles and nods. "So enough about me, tell me about yourself." He says with a slight smile.
Al chuckled "Well my name is Al and I am a Human with the power of fire.....Shoot me"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ah...i see''

[/QUOTE]
"But at least I got to see you guys because of it!" She giggled

Pixel freaked out and threw the book in the air, realizing he was watching him. "Y-Yes Lady Sefia?" He asked as he sweatdropped. He did wonder... How did she do it?
''haha...i just wrote that last one while you were reading...using magic of course..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha...i just wrote that last one while you were reading...using magic of course..''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel frowned and blushed a little. "Your very good at teasing me, I'll give you that..." He mumbled.

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "Well my name is Al and I am a Human with the power of fire.....Shoot me"
Jay takes a small step back from Al. "Uh... What?" He says, confused as to why he would ask to be shot.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko smiled happily and licking his neck once before she started kissing him.
Jack blushed more before kissing her back softly and placing a hand on her chest (I think it's time to fade)

Kite kissed her softly. "Anytime babe." He said with a smile, putting a hand on her cheek.
Lexi smiled her face soften when kite put a hand on her cheek.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland had a big smile on his face "well, what are we waiting for? lets go." he said happily
Dakota chuckled a bit "Alrighty" She said happily as she began to walk there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back