• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel kept shivering as he read. It was so strange... This diary seemed to horrify him a bit... More than that one time... No. He had to stay strong. He turned the page.
Diary:

Looks like Seven...no...Yuki married Shira...haha, i can already see Eight already...

- Sefia

shortyshot8 said:
Al stood up "You look like that guy who saved Rain now that I think about it" He said inspecting him
Jay laughs and nods. "Ladies and gentleman we have a winner! I'm Jay." He says formally, offering him a hand to shake.

LunaCrosby said:
"Uhh..." she said as she tryed to sort out what he said.
Oliver panicked. "HOW DID I EVEN GET HERE!??! IS THIS REAL LIFE?!!?!? AM I DEAD?!?!" He said.

(XDDD Was that the reaction you were looking for? xD )

SoulofTobi said:
Roland grabbed her hand "then i guess, I'm putting my life, in your hands." he said jokingly.
She looked at their hands briefly before chuckling nervously "Well if that's the case, do you care for videogames at all? We could go to the arcade....."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]Diary:
Looks like Seven...no...Yuki married Shira...haha, i can already see Eight already...

- Sefia

[/QUOTE]
Pixel sighed. This page wasn't so bad... He turned the page.

BlueHawk said:
Jay laughs and nods. "Ladies and gentleman we have a winner! I'm Jay." He says formally, offering him a hand to shake.
Al smiled and shook his hand "Well it's a pleasure to meet you" He said happily "I'm glad......Though she can be a bit rude to me at times Rain is still a friend...And the fact that you helped her......Makes me happy"

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko giggled as she licked his neck,"Do they do this to?"
Jack blushed more "Yeah" He said softly

Nonalaka said:
She looked at their hands briefly before chuckling nervously "Well if that's the case, do you care for videogames at all? We could go to the arcade....."
Roland's head shot up "i didn't hear you wrong right? did you say Arcade?" he asked cheerfully.

Oliver panicked. "HOW DID I EVEN GET HERE!??! IS THIS REAL LIFE?!!?!? AM I DEAD?!?!" He said.
(XDDD Was that the reaction you were looking for? xD )
(Perfect)

Kelsey poked him "well my hand didn't go through you and noting seems different so I'd say your alive and is is real life" she says and tilts her head.

Pixel sighed. This page wasn't so bad... He turned the page.
Diary:

Looks like...we should give Yuki her number...and start making actual names for ourselves...this is gonna be a new life

- Ciara

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled and shook his hand "Well it's a pleasure to meet you" He said happily "I'm glad......Though she can be a bit rude to me at times Rain is still a friend...And the fact that you helped her......Makes me happy"

Jack blushed more "Yeah" He said softly
Jay smirks a bit. "Yeah, that's Rain for you. She is really sweet when she comes around, we actually have a uh... Kid? Two kids? I don't know it's complicated." He says with a small laugh

Mayyflower said:
"Why are you sorry? I don't expect things to go my way, I just want to find my sister" she says
Kite sighed. "If it helps any I caught Hiro and Harper on the survelliance footage in the Exceed Dimension..." He said.

@LunaCrosby

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru began to laugh a little*
''how do you go inside on 'accident?''

[/QUOTE]
"Cause I was supposed to be somewhere else" she said with an embarrassed chuckle "I was supposed to meet a friend in the cafe across the street, I went to the wrong one..." she admitted, scratching the back of her head a bit.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]Diary:
Looks like...we should give Yuki her number...and start making actual names for ourselves...this is gonna be a new life

- Ciara

[/QUOTE]
Pixel tilted his head. It seemed the diary was getting into more recent events. He turned the page.

BlueHawk said:
Jay smirks a bit. "Yeah, that's Rain for you. She is really sweet when she comes around, we actually have a uh... Kid? Two kids? I don't know it's complicated." He says with a small laugh
Al chuckled "Fae tend to be that way" He said happily

Nonalaka said:
"Cause I was supposed to be somewhere else" she said with an embarrassed chuckle "I was supposed to meet a friend in the cafe across the street, I went to the wrong one..." she admitted, scratching the back of her head a bit.
''ah...i see''

Kite sighed. "If it helps any I caught Hiro and Harper on the survelliance footage in the Exceed Dimension..." He said.
@LunaCrosby
Lexi pressed her lips in a thin line. "The exceed dimension?" She asks as she facepalms

LunaCrosby said:
(Perfect)
Kelsey poked him "well my hand didn't go through you and noting seems different so I'd say your alive and is is real life" she says and tilts her head.
Oliver calmed down. "There was some guy in my room... Then Anna then... GAH! This is such a strange day for me!" He panicked again.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi pressed her lips in a thin line. "The exceed dimension?" She asks as she facepalms
Kite nodded. "Yeah..." He said.

@LunaCrosby

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm sure they are fine my dear cousin... whichever dimension they are in" he says.
Lexi sighed. "This just isn't my week" she grunts remembering last night at the bar.

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "Fae tend to be that way" He said happily
Jay smiles and nods. "Well she satisfies my needs... Not those needs but... Well yeah those needs but I... Never mind." He stammers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back