• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Then this must be a very exciti-" Han dropped to the ground. No. He isn't dead. He then began to remember what happened while he was unconscious and his inside self took over.
tumblr_m0s3vmzGCU1r7mzyg.gif

(( No, he is just remembering not transforming
:P ))

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon @Jennete
Nissa:*her eyes flash green, jumping up and looks at the fallen man* Wh..what is happening??

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "I know" she says sweetly
(Oh nice)
Ayen smiled then kissed her cheek "and if you didn't, i would have been doing something horribly wrong." he joked.

Jay takes a quick walk around the courtyard, his gun concealed in his belt loop. He breathes in deeply and let's out a satisfied sigh. "It's nice to get out..." He mutters. @shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko deepened the kiss and gently bit his lower lip before gliding her tongue along it.
Jack blushed enjoying the kiss as he wrapped his arms around her

BlueHawk said:
Jay takes a quick walk around the courtyard, his gun concealed in his belt loop. He breathes in deeply and let's out a satisfied sigh. "It's nice to get out..." He mutters. @shortyshot8
Al looked at Jay "You are a person" He said before facepalming "Nice going Al....."

Nonalaka said:
"My turn?" She hummed in thought, "I dunno.....most places have people... so I dunno what you are okay with if you know what I mean" she said as she looked at him. "I don't want you feeling uncomfortable"
Roland grabbed her hand "then i guess, I'm putting my life, in your hands." he said jokingly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''oh...hahaha, maybe tomorrow, we'll go to the maid cafe''

[/QUOTE]
"Oh right,I haven't been in there since I went in by accident that was months ago" she chuckled.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel wanted so badly to put down the book but he couldn't force himself from it for some reason. He turned the page.
Diary:

Glave has passed me the title as Time and Space Administrator...but...thats not what i want...i want to see Eight again...

- Seven

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey huffs boredly before grinning, she snapped her fingers and teleported oliver to her "hi!" She says happily.
Oliver was teleported out of his room as he appeared in front of Kelsey. "WHASHYRHSNEFWOHFWHAFHWIWE JUST HAPPENED!?!?!?" He squealed as gibberish spilled out of his mouth.

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
(Wow...You caught on quick)

Tark frowned "Alright but might I ask what the hell is going on?"
"None of your business... Now... I suggest you leave...Its best if you stay outta my life..." (im abit hard to please...)

Nonalaka said:
"Oh right,I haven't been in there since I went in by accident that was months ago" she chuckled.
*Natsuru began to laugh a little*

''how do you go inside on 'accident?''

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"None of your business... Its best if you stay outta my life..." (im abit hard to please...)
(I noticed xD )

Tark blinked again "Well aren't you just a nice person" He muttered "Where are my manners....My name is Tark"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed enjoying the kiss as he wrapped his arms around her
Neko tighten her arms slightly as she forced her tongue past his lips and played with his before pulling away and kissing his neck.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]Diary:
Glave has passed me the title as Time and Space Administrator...but...thats not what i want...i want to see Eight again...

- Seven

[/QUOTE]
Pixel kept shivering as he read. It was so strange... This diary seemed to horrify him a bit... More than that one time... No. He had to stay strong. He turned the page.

Oliver was teleported out of his room as he appeared in front of Kelsey. "WHASHYRHSNEFWOHFWHAFHWIWE JUST HAPPENED!?!?!?" He squealed as gibberish spilled out of his mouth.
@shortyshot8
"Uhh..." she said as she tryed to sort out what he said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko tighten her arms slightly as she forced her tongue past his lips and played with his before pulling away and kissing his neck.
Jack blushed his body shivering a little from it

Kite freaked out at her presence. "W-Whoa! What's going on?!" He asked.
"I'm tired of kids" she huffed. "I'm going to find my sister, I haven't been paying enough attention to her and now she ran away with Hiro" she says annoyed a little @LunaCrosby

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at Jay "You are a person" He said before facepalming "Nice going Al....."
Jay looks at Al and laughs at him a bit, stopping to talk to him. "Yeah, I am a person. Very observant." He says sarcastically, but lighthearted.

Anna blinked as she watched Oliver disappear."Aw...Oli is gone again.."she said softly, now pouting.

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks at Al and laughs at him a bit, stopping to talk to him. "Yeah, I am a person. Very observant." He says sarcastically, but lighthearted.
Al stood up "You look like that guy who saved Rain now that I think about it" He said inspecting him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back