• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William looked down at where his hand would be but it was gone "What the hell!?! Oh no......." He said to himself "Dammit!!!"
@TheRebelliousDragon @Roman
(I don't know how to reply to this... xD )

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "yeah, ok my love." he said happily
(sorry for the late reply, and one a side note i've decided how Ayen will act as a father....)
(How will he act?)

Amaya smiled. "Love you" she says sweetly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel continued to read from this point on, turning the page. He was looking up every now and then to check on Sefia.
Diary:

Zero's arm...i remember when Seven...cut it off...where is she?

- Three

(I don't know how to reply to this... xD )
William sighed "Just fucking great.....Tool...That's all I am....A damn tool" He said sitting down "Just let me die already"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]Diary:

- Three

[/QUOTE]
(This feels like a horror game all of a sudden xD )

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "true, true, though don't let ares hear you say that." he laughed as he started walking towards the exit.
(sorry for the late reply
;-; )
((Its okay uvu))

"Oh right, I don't think he'll hear me say that, I have nothing to worry about" she said with a small chuckle as she followed behind him.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Just fucking great.....Tool...That's all I am....A damn tool" He said sitting down "Just let me die already"

Nissa:*she watches him and sits down slowly before saying a little* I.. could offer you more power if you needed it. Or maybe that is of no use?

shortyshot8 said:

xD hahaha)))

Mayyflower said:
(How will he act?)
Amaya smiled. "Love you" she says sweetly
Ayen smiled "and i love you." he says softly.

(if you ever watched FMA... Hughes)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]Diary:

- Three

[/QUOTE]
Pixel tilted his head. He began to wonder why Zero had given him this book... Didn't they have other books? He turned the page.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she watches him and sits down slowly before saying a little* I.. could offer you more power if you needed it. Or maybe that is of no use?
William shook his head "It wouldn't help"

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey nodded before Kagura appeared and grabbed Kelseys hand and walking off "we have a lot to do and things I must tell you about the world and people" she says plainly.
Riley waved to kagura she walked away. "Bye Kelsey, bye kagura" she says softly @shortyshot8

Pixel tilted his head. He began to wonder why Zero had given him this book... Didn't they have other books? He turned the page.
Diary:

Ansom...that jackass! he first beds with me, leaves me pregnant...i wish...i wish we never really met at all! i hate him!....my close friend Apple...i should turn to her now...i know she likes me, i will give her me now...

- Six

Mayyflower said:
May smiled happily. "I never met another goddess before" she says excitedly
Han chuckled, "Then this must be a very exciti-" Han dropped to the ground. No. He isn't dead. He then began to remember what happened while he was unconscious and his inside self took over.

tumblr_m0s3vmzGCU1r7mzyg.gif

(( No, he is just remembering not transforming
:P ))

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon @Jennete

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru chuckled a little as he kept eating*

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm good thing I decides on a lazy day, looks like its gonna rain..." she said as she looked out the window, occasionally eating some food.

Nonalaka said:
((Its okay uvu))
"Oh right, I don't think he'll hear me say that, I have nothing to worry about" she said with a small chuckle as she followed behind him.
Roland laughed "so, what to do now...." he says scratching his head 'i find my self at a loss, still so new to this town." he sighs "i guess it's your turn to pick Dakota." he said smiling.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm good thing I decides on a lazy day, looks like its gonna rain..." she said as she looked out the window, occasionally eating some food.
''oh...hahaha, maybe tomorrow, we'll go to the maid cafe''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back