• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
It suddenly hit Pixel... They had died?! And who was Glave? He had never heard of his name from anyone else... How did he have One's diary? So many questions now spun in his head. He turned the page.
(made a mistake and wrote SHE xD )

@Himeragi Seiker

Celia was now shivering. "So... Much... Pain..." She said in a whisper. Fighting and pain made Celia weaker.
@shortyshot8
@Jennete
Han walked over to Celia and furrowed his brows, "Celia, what's the matter? We can't fix anything if we don't know what to do."

Roman said:
Han walked over to Celia and furrowed his brows, "Celia, what's the matter? We can't fix anything if we don't know what to do."
Celia began to relax. "I need... To rest..." She said. "I can't take all this fighting and pain..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*They both began to start eating*
*Natsumi looked at Amara*

''arent u gonna eat?''

[/QUOTE]
"Hm?" She looked at the plate "Oh, right, I guess I spaced out" she chuckled before starting to eat.

Celia began to relax. "I need... To rest..." She said. "I can't take all this fighting and pain..."
Nissa: *she watches her, then looks at William then her and sighs eating some of the ground, bored*

@shortyshot8

"Should I have William take you to your room or can you make it?" Han asked.

Celia looked over at William. "I think I can make it myself..." She said as she got up and stumbled towards the temple.
@shortyshot8
@Mayyflower @Jennete
Han nodded, watching just on case she actually did need the help. "Why did she look at William like that?" He asked himself

It suddenly hit Pixel... They had died?! And who was Glave? He had never heard of his name from anyone else... How did she have One's diary? So many questions now spun in his head. He turned the page.
Diary - (80 years before the RP's date)

It seems that i should create them now...my creations...one of them shall take my title as the Time and Space Administrator...Seven...my most...interesting creation...il create the intoners now...but i can only create 7 of them which means...Seven and Eight must be born from the wombs of one of the intoners...until Seven rebirths...i shall pass my title to her...and she must give birth to Eight.......i feel like this is going too well to believe..

- Glave

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]Diary - (80 years before the RP's date)
It seems that i should create them now...my creations...one of them shall take my title as the Time and Space Administrator...Seven...my most...interesting creation...il create the intoners now...but i can only create 7 of them which means...Seven and Eight must be born from the wombs of one of the intoners...until Seven rebirths...i shall pass my title to her...and she must give birth to Eight.......i feel like this is going too well to believe..

- Glave

[/QUOTE]
Pixel just stared at the page for a second. Seven... His greastest creation? What did he mean by that? He wondered as he turned the page.

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled as she stood up "Because its not real, all movies are idealised" she said with a shrug "Most real life muscle men in reality are jerks" she laughed.
Roland chuckled "true, true, though don't let ares hear you say that." he laughed as he started walking towards the exit.

(sorry for the late reply
;-; )

Roman said:
Han nodded, watching just on case she actually did need the help. "Why did she look at William like that?" He asked himself
Celia had made it to her room, slumping on the bed. "God... I just wanna die..." She said under her breath.

@shortyshot8
@Mayyflower @Jennete

Nonalaka said:
"Hm?" She looked at the plate "Oh, right, I guess I spaced out" she chuckled before starting to eat.
*Natsuru chuckled a little as he kept eating*

Mayyflower said:
(Lol)
Amaya hugged him. "They will be happy don't worry" she says softly
Ayen nodded "yeah, ok my love." he said happily

(sorry for the late reply, and one a side note i've decided how Ayen will act as a father....)

Pixel just stared at the page for a second. Seven... His greastest creation? What did he mean by that? He wondered as he turned the page.
Diary

Reborn? I dont remember...i feel like ive been there but ive forgotten...oh well, at least i still have some knowledge..........where is Seven...and...Eight?

- Zero

Roman said:
May smiled happily. "I never met another goddess before" she says excitedly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]Diary
Reborn? I dont remember...i feel like ive been there but ive forgotten...oh well, at least i still have some knowledge..........where is Seven...and...Eight?

- Zero

[/QUOTE]
Pixel continued to read from this point on, turning the page. He was looking up every now and then to check on Sefia.

William looked down at where his hand would be but it was gone "What the hell!?! Oh no......." He said to himself "Dammit!!!"

@TheRebelliousDragon @Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back