• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]yea i realized it sounded like a diary of some dead person from the past of a horror game)))

[/QUOTE]
(IKR I get that strange vibe of horror xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]Diary:
Ansom...that jackass! he first beds with me, leaves me pregnant...i wish...i wish we never really met at all! i hate him!....my close friend Apple...i should turn to her now...i know she likes me, i will give her me now...

- Six

[/QUOTE]
Pixel knew Ansom. It was a while back... He didn't want to think about it. Ansom bedded with Six? He would decide to learn more about that later... All these names were confusing him a bit. He turned the page.

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Then this must be a very exciti-" Han dropped to the ground. No. He isn't dead. He then began to remember what happened while he was unconscious and his inside self took over.
tumblr_m0s3vmzGCU1r7mzyg.gif

(( No, he is just remembering not transforming
:P ))

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon @Jennete
May shrieked. "Han! Are you okay?!" She asks worriedly

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "Why not?"

Jack smiled a little as he gently bit down on her lower lip
Neko pulled back in alarm,"Why'd you do that? Bite my lip I mean. It felt weird....but a good kind of weird."

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko pulled back in alarm,"Why'd you do that? Bite my lip I mean. It felt weird....but a good kind of weird."
Jack blushed "It's another thing couples do when they kiss" He said softly "It makes it more romantic"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel knew Ansom. It was a while back... He didn't want to think about it. Ansom bedded with Six? He would decide to learn more about that later... All these names were confusing him a bit. He turned the page.
Diary:

Well...it had its perks...Six was able to rebith Seven...Glave's most interesting creation...the one with the most emotion and most controlled...but...an insanity side, or like the Yandere of the sisters...

- Glave's Assistant Accord

Lexi sighed. "Fuck this... I have better things to do than just sit at home" she says walking out of the house angerily she began looking for Harper and Hiro. @TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed "It's another thing couples do when they kiss" He said softly "It makes it more romantic"
"Oh! I'll do that too." Neko said with a smile before she began kissing him again.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sighed. "Fuck this... I have better things to do than just sit at home" she says walking out of the house angerily she began looking for Harper and Hiro. @TheRebelliousDragon
Kite came out of a portal nearby, stretching. "Man... Exceed work can be so boring..." He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i was watching Fatal Frame 2 Gameplay thats why xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Oh Japan you make the best horror games....And the worst ones....And ones that scare me when they are made for children xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh! I'll do that too." Neko said with a smile before she began kissing him again.
Jack smiled as he kissed her back softly

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "so, what to do now...." he says scratching his head 'i find my self at a loss, still so new to this town." he sighs "i guess it's your turn to pick Dakota." he said smiling.
"My turn?" She hummed in thought, "I dunno.....most places have people... so I dunno what you are okay with if you know what I mean" she said as she looked at him. "I don't want you feeling uncomfortable"

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh Japan you make the best horror games....And the worst ones....And ones that scare me when they are made for children xD )
lol your welcome~)))

Well...it had its perks...Six was able to rebith Seven...Glave's most interesting creation...the one with the most emotion and most controlled...but...an insanity side, or like the Yandere of the sisters...

- Glave's Assistant Accord

[/QUOTE]
Pixel wanted to stop reading the minute he read 'yandere...' But he didn't stop. He turned the page.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel wanted to stop reading the minute he read 'yandere...' But he didn't stop. He turned the page.
Diary:

Its nice to see Seven again...she really was my favorite...awww she looks so cute now shes a baby!

- One, Three

shortyshot8 said:
(Eh??? Oh....Uhh....Thank you? *Is clueless*)
im half japanese.)))

shortyshot8 said:

Jack smiled as he kissed her back softly
Neko deepened the kiss and gently bit his lower lip before gliding her tongue along it.

Its nice to see Seven again...she really was my favorite...awww she looks so cute now shes a baby!

- One, Three

im half japanese.)))

[/QUOTE]
(Oooooh that makes more sense xD Well then thank you very much *Horrible bow*)

- One, Three

im half japanese.)))

[/QUOTE]
Pixel wanted so badly to put down the book but he couldn't force himself from it for some reason. He turned the page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back