• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i guess...but il have breakfast first''

[/QUOTE]
She nodded "Alrighty then, Natsuru already made you some anyway"

Mayyflower said:
Riley sighed softly. "Dad I love you, even if you regret me and don't love me, I love you and
always will" she says rubbing her arms

May smiled. "Maybe I'm a gaurden goddess" she says jokingly
LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey wiped the tear away with her small hand "I'll make sure it doesn't end badly... heck I'll make sure it never ends and your still happy with your family... you deserve to be happy after everything you've done and went through." She says as she looks up at him.
Marcus nodded "Thank you"

Nonalaka said:
She nodded "Alrighty then, Natsuru already made you some anyway"
''alright..''

*She said as she weakly got up and Faris left. She then leaned on Amara*

''i...cant walk straight really...can you help me?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]Diary: January 1 499
The flower was removed. Further research that the flower is called World Ending Flower. It usually catches onto corpses of the dead and possess them. And it will end the world with its song. Zero's dragon pretty much ate the damn thing but she lost her arm...il have to construct a new arm for her...

- Three, Seven

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded. So that's what happened to her arm... I wonder what would happen if I got that weird parasitic flower on my arm? He wondered as he turned the page.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko pranced into the kitchen and quickly cooked two fish before taking them both into the living room."Fish for you! Do you wanna do anything?" She asked as she set a plate down in front of him and began eating hers.
Kaota looked at Neko as he ate his fish and said I wanna have some fun

(I'll reply after awhile

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Thank you"
"Your welcome! Now... go home and be happy!" She says happily "my magic tutor is about to arrive and she likes to be serious" she says, going back to her normal childish self.

LunaCrosby said:
"Your welcome! Now... go home and be happy!" She says happily "my magic tutor is about to arrive and she likes to be serious" she says, going back to her normal childish self.
Marcus smiled "Yeah" (BRB)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright..''
*She said as she weakly got up and Faris left. She then leaned on Amara*

''i...cant walk straight really...can you help me?"

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, of course" she said as she helped her walk to the kitchen. "Let's go"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel nodded. So that's what happened to her arm... I wonder what would happen if I got that weird parasitic flower on my arm? He wondered as he turned the page.
Diary: Feburary 28 0 BC

It seems its almost time for me to leave and be reborn...this is silly...oh well...as an Intoner, im glad to be here...im glad Seven acted like a mother to me...im all alone...so...its time for me to join my sisters...Seven...i hope we can meet again...

- Eight

*The Diary then had 3 drops of blood on the page. there were more pages after*

Yuto glared at her. "I love her more than anything else in the world! Because her smile brightens my day! She's a breath of fresh air to me in morning! She's everything I could of ever asked for!" He yelled.
Noir put all of her weight on her right leg, crossing her left leg over it.

"Right, right, suuuure."

She tossed the ring up, catching it in her other hand, looking like she was going to crush it in her grip. Looking at Yuto she smirked, her irises flashing.

"How can you be so sure. Right now all you're doing is spouting words. Empty promises."

In the dream noir was trying to think of a way to combat dark noir.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]Diary: Feburary 28 0 BC
It seems its almost time for me to leave and be reborn...this is silly...oh well...as an Intoner, im glad to be here...im glad Seven acted like a mother to me...im all alone...so...its time for me to join my sisters...Seven...i hope we can meet again...

- Eight

*The Diary then had 3 drops of blood on the page. there were more pages after*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel just stared at the blood stained page. "Well that isn't fucked up at all..." He said sarcastically under his breath as he turned the page.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Yeah" (BRB)
Kelsey nodded before Kagura appeared and grabbed Kelseys hand and walking off "we have a lot to do and things I must tell you about the world and people" she says plainly.

Nonalaka said:
"That's pretty convenient" she said with a chuckle "Its like everyone I know here can do that except me, it scares the heck out of me when you guys just appear in front of my face" she said with a small laugh and a smile. "Ah well"
@LunaCrosby

((Third time ;7;))

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, of course" she said as she helped her walk to the kitchen. "Let's go"
*As they get to the kitchen, Natsumi sat in her chair bringing the bacon closer*

''morning Nastumi''

''morning...lets eat..''

Lumina said:
Noir put all of her weight on her right leg, crossing her left leg over it.
"Right, right, suuuure."

She tossed the ring up, catching it in her other hand, looking like she was going to crush it in her grip. Looking at Yuto she smirked, her irises flashing.

"How can you be so sure. Right now all you're doing is spouting words. Empty promises."

In the dream noir was trying to think of a way to combat dark noir.
Yuto sighed. "Then let me prove it to you... I'm going to kill my self, but in doing so, I'm going to kill you... I'm going to use Etrenal Darkness... You will be plunged into the abyss, never to return... In exchange for my life." He said, looking up, dead serious.

Roman said:
Han blinked, "I think she's frozen again..." he said with a small chuckle.
@shortyshot8 @shortyshot8
@Jennete @Mayyflower

Yuto sighed. "Then let me prove it to you... I'm going to kill my self, but in doing so, I'm going to kill you... I'm going to use Etrenal Darkness... You will be plunged into the abyss, never to return... In exchange for my life." He said, looking up, dead serious.

Celia looked like she could barely breath...

@shortyshot8 @Jennete @Mayyflower
May looked at ceila. "A-are you okay?" She asks, knowing she's another goddess

@Roman @Jennete

Nissa:*she appears out of a hole in the ground by Celia and looks up at her as she crawls out of it and stands, brushing her skirt from dirt, licking her fangs* Is this her? *to william*

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon @Roman

Celia looked like she could barely breath...

@shortyshot8 @Jennete @Mayyflower
"Celia? Hey?" Han said, waving his hand. "Are you there?"

Pixel just stared at the blood stained page. "Well that isn't fucked up at all..." He said sarcastically under his breath as he turned the page.
Diary: Janurary 1, 0 AD

The Intoners...i shall bring them back to this world...some day...some time soon...

- Time and Space Administrator, Glave

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*As they get to the kitchen, Natsumi sat in her chair bringing the bacon closer*
''morning Nastumi''

''morning...lets eat..''

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled lightly as she sat in her own seat.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
Diary: Janurary 1, 0 AD
The Intoners...i shall bring them back to this world...some day...some time soon...

- Time and Space Administrator, Glave

[/QUOTE]
It suddenly hit Pixel... They had died?! And who was Glave? He had never heard of his name from anyone else... How did he have One's diary? So many questions now spun in his head. He turned the page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back