• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden shrugged, kissing her head. "Maybe he lost a loved one?" He asked.
@shortyshot8
Nissa: That seems a logical explanation. Sir, has a loved one of your died? *she asks William curiously*

@shortyshot8

Jennete said:
Nissa: That seems a logical explanation. Sir, has a loved one of your died? *she asks William curiously*
@shortyshot8
William looked at her "Not really....Ya know I'm just kinda DYING"

Victory screamed as he was disinitigrated. The ceremony was now cancelled.
Han turned to Celia and smiled. "I told you.... I would... Protect you..." he said. The mask on his face began to break as he spoke some last words.

"I'm told him the consequences..."

tumblr_m8rhrda0eF1rq268uo1_500.gif

When the mask was completly gone, he dropped to the ground, exhausted, breathing heavily, but quiet.

Jennete said:
@shortyshot8
Aiden was holding her hand. "Yes, it would make a lot of sense if he or a loved one was dying..." He said.

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
Han turned to Celia and smiled. "I told you.... I would... Protect you..." he said. The mask on his face began to break as he spoke some last words.
"I'm told him the consequences..."

tumblr_m8rhrda0eF1rq268uo1_500.gif

When the mask was completly gone, he dropped to the ground, exhausted, breathing heavily, but quiet.
Celia remained on the ground, shocked by the events that unfolded....

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey furrowed her eyesbrows and got a serious expression "that might not be too" she says, though knowing they had a guardian near by.
shortyshot8 said:
Marcus began to fly "Riley..........Where are you......"
Riley sat down on the ground. "I wish I was older" she says sadly as she brought her knees up to her chest. "I don't want them to hate me Kelsey, I don't want my dad or mom to leave because of me again" she huffs

Mayyflower said:
Riley sat down on the ground. "I wish I was older" she says sadly as she brought her knees up to her chest. "I don't want them to hate me Kelsey, I don't want my dad or mom to leave because of me again" she huffs
Marcus touched down near them and began to walk "I'm going to do anything to take you home...Even if I have to break every bone in your body"

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at her "Not really....Ya know I'm just kinda DYING"
Nissa:*she tilts her head* Why? I..is there something I can do to help? *her eyes flashing blue in remorse and kindness*

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus touched down near them and began to walk "I'm going to do anything to take you home...Even if I have to break every bone in your body"
Riley got up and hid behind Kelsey. "I'm staying here." She says tears streaming down her face @LunaCrosby

Mayyflower said:
shortyshot8 said:
"Don't say that to her.. why can't you just tell he PR that you love her instead of threatening her? Why the heck do parents not understand we don't feel loved" she huffed.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she tilts her head* Why? I..is there something I can do to help? *her eyes flashing blue in remorse and kindness*
William sighed "I don't know......I just know that if I die.....No...I don't want to die....I don't want to leave them all behind"

Aiden was holding her hand. "Yes, it would make a lot of sense if he or a loved one was dying..." He said.
@shortyshot8

Celia remained on the ground, shocked by the events that unfolded....
Han chuckled quietly, but it was loud enough to know he wasn't in any pain. "Someone... Came here with me.... May? Are you still there?"

@Mayyflower

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I don't know......I just know that if I die.....No...I don't want to die....I don't want to leave them all behind"
Nissa: Do you.. perhaps need more power? Or need to be somewhere?

Mayyflower said:
Riley got up and hid behind Kelsey. "I'm staying here." She says tears streaming down her face @LunaCrosby
LunaCrosby said:
"Don't say that to her.. why can't you just tell he PR that you love her instead of threatening her? Why the heck do parents not understand we don't feel loved" she huffed.
Marcus sighed "Because.....I don't feel love......I'm not made for it" He said honestly

Jennete said:
Nissa: Do you.. perhaps need more power? Or need to be somewhere?
William nodded "I need to be with Celia.....The Goddess of Light"

Roman said:
Han chuckled quietly, but it was loud enough to know he wasn't in any pain. "Someone... Came here with me.... May? Are you still there?"

@TheRebelliousDragon [/color]

Mayyflower said:
May came out of a box slowly her llama still in her arm. "Y-you called?" She say standing up @TheRebelliousDragon
Han smiled a little and slowly stood up, "Yeah. I just wanted to know you were OK..." he said to May. He then looked at Celia once more, "Are you OK?"

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Because.....I don't feel love......I'm not made for it" He said honestly

Riley huffed. "You are loved! Mommy loves you, I love you even now! Your friends love you!" She says wiping tears away.

shortyshot8 said:

"Maybe you just don't know how love feels... you love Sam don't you? Can't you realise you don't need to feel love to realise you love someone?" She says as she looked him straight in the eye, being very mature for a 12 yr old

Users who are viewing this thread

Back