• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han frowned once more, "You are a God who serves no purpose. Therefore you must be disposed of." He said as his blade slashed across his opponent's chest 5 times.
Victory stumbled back once again, coughing a little. "Your a joke..." He said before he teleported behind him, stabbing his blade into his back as he started draining his lifeforce.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at the sky "Fading....Is this.....Really it for me?" He asked himself
@TheRebelliousDragon @Jennete
((I am just going to make you where we are............don't question it))

Nissa:*She looks over at this boy and tilts her head* I wonder why he is so sad Aiden...

@TheRebelliousDragon

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey sat in the park, her head in her hands as she huffed "I truly am what one would call a loser." She said quietly as she stared at a tree.
@anyone
Riley snuck out, and ran until she couldn't run anymore, "Kelsey!" She huffed all out of air

Jennete said:
((I am just going to make you where we are............don't question it))
Nissa:*She looks over at this boy and tilts her head* I wonder why he is so sad Aiden...

@TheRebelliousDragon
Aiden shrugged, kissing her head. "Maybe he lost a loved one?" He asked.

@shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
Riley snuck out, and ran until she couldn't run anymore, "Kelsey!" She huffed all out of air
Kelsey lifted up her head and looked at Riley "hi Riley. Why are you out of breath?" She asks and tilts her head.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden shrugged, kissing her head. "Maybe he lost a loved one?" He asked.
@shortyshot8
(Maybe...Just maybe you can tell that HIS ENTIRE MAGIC POWER IS GONE)

Mayyflower said:
Sam frowned. "I'm sorry..." She says sadly
Marcus nodded "It's fine"

Pixel nodded and turned the page.
Diary: April 10 900 BC

Us intoners found out that dragons and weapons made from dragon materials can slay us...We must rid every dragon in the continent. Since we saw that the humans can savagely fight each other, we've sent their armies to seek out and slay the dragons.

- Zero, One, Three

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey lifted up her head and looked at Riley "hi Riley. Why are you out of breath?" She asks and tilts her head.
Riley lips trembled. "I snuck out" she huffed as she took a seat next to Kelsey.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh right.." she nodded "I still wouldn't like to drink until I can't control myself, it seems silly to me"
''well booze just...how can i explain it...you have to drink in order to know how it feels...even for a sip''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]Diary: April 10 900 BC
Us intoners found out that dragons and weapons made from dragon materials can slay us...We must rid every dragon in the continent. Since we saw that the humans can savagely fight each other, we've sent their armies to seek out and slay the dragons.

- Zero, One, Three

[/QUOTE]
Pixel tilted his head. "Strange..." He said before he turned the page.

Victory stumbled back once again, coughing a little. "Your a joke..." He said before he teleported behind him, stabbing his blade into his back as he started draining his lifeforce.
"Draining my life force is a waste of time..." Han said. "I'm an angel if you didn't know." He added before disappearing. He reappeared, behind Victory and began slashing as his back, holding nothing back as a black aura appeared to be on the blade, causing it to do more damage

tumblr_naib1pfkM41tiwi1bo1_500.gif

"I. Will. Not. Lose." Han said in between slashes.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen tilted his head "i don't know..." he sighed
(when you're told need to go to the store, then you're told to wait an hour....)
(Lol)

Amaya hugged him. "They will be happy don't worry" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
Riley lips trembled. "I snuck out" she huffed as she took a seat next to Kelsey.
Kelsey turned turned to face Riley "what if they find out? I mean I snuck out aswell but I've done it many times" she says.

Roman said:
"Draining my life force is a waste of time..." Han said. "I'm an angel if you didn't know." He added before disappearing. He reappeared, behind Victory and began slashing as his back, holding nothing back as a black aura appeared to be on the blade, causing it to do more damage
tumblr_naib1pfkM41tiwi1bo1_500.gif

"I. Will. Not. Lose." Han said in between slashes.

Victory yelped every time he was slashed he summoned a rain of golden swords down on him in a attempt to slow him down.

Pixel tilted his head. "Strange..." He said before he turned the page.
Diary: May 4 850 BC

One seems to have acquired a dragon partner. In our history as intoners, its rather very rare to acquire a dragon partner. Should i get one for me as well someday?

- Zero

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey turned turned to face Riley "what if they find out? I mean I snuck out aswell but I've done it many times" she says.
Riley looked down at her hands. "They wouldn't even notice me gone, they don't care about me" she huffed

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]Diary: May 4 850 BC
One seems to have acquired a dragon partner. In our history as intoners, its rather very rare to acquire a dragon partner. Should i get one for me as well someday?

- Zero

[/QUOTE]
Pixel smiled. "Cool." He said, turning to the next page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back