• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(( Brb. Anna is just going to pass out and sleep on Oliver's bed xD @TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 ))

Mayyflower said:
Sam thought about it for a little. "She went to bed, didn't see..?" She asks
Marcus nodded "I think so but...." He closed his eyes "Son of a bitch" He said opening his eyes as they looked like a Dragon's eyes "She left"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Victory yelped every time he was slashed he summoned a rain of golden swords down on him in a attempt to slow him down.
Han kicked Victory down and turned to the swords. He went wide eyed and something made him change in reaction. A beam flew from a pair of horns that we're attached to a mask that formed on his face

giphy.gif

He then looked over at Victory. No words were said.

Roman said:
Han kicked Victory down and turned to the swords. He went wide eyed and something made him change in reaction. A beam flew from a pair of horns that we're attached to a mask that formed on his face
giphy.gif

He then looked over at Victory. No words were said.
The beam impaled his chest. He coughed blood as he struggled to stand. "Ch-Cheap shot..." He muttered.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "I think so but...." He closed his eyes "Son of a bitch" He said opening his eyes as they looked like a Dragon's eyes "She left"
Sams eyes widen. "What?!" She says getting up and checking in her room. "What the hell Riley Marie Short" she says angerily (Yep she used the full name xD )

Pixel smiled. "Cool." He said, turning to the next page.
Diary: December 30, 500 BC

Zero has been infected by a parasitical Flower...its attached to her left arm and we cant do anything about it. We tried to take it off, it only latched onto her tighter. It seem I will have to cut it tomorrow. Im sorry Zero, but it is for your own good...

- Seven

Note:

Zero - Ciara

One - Sefia

Two - Stya

Three - Kikuri

Four - Faris

Five - Semira

Six - Kurumu <-- (Yuki's mother)

Seven - Yuki

Eight - ??? (Spoiler)

Mayyflower said:
Sams eyes widen. "What?!" She says getting up and checking in her room. "What the hell Riley Marie Short" she says angerily (Yep she used the full name xD )
Marcus sighed "This is it......I'm beginning to get pissed off!" He said angrily as stuff in the room began to be flung around

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "This is it......I'm beginning to get pissed off!" He said angrily as stuff in the room began to be flung around
Sam sighed. "Calm down, please." She says walking back to the room

Nonalaka said:
"That's pretty convenient" she said with a chuckle "Its like everyone I know here can do that except me, it scares the heck out of me when you guys just appear in front of my face" she said with a small laugh and a smile. "Ah well.
@LunaCrosby

Mayyflower said:
Riley looked down at her hands. "They wouldn't even notice me gone, they don't care about me" she huffed
"Did they tell you that? Or did they do something to prove it?" She asks as she stares at her, knowing the feeling all too well.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]Diary: December 30, 500 BC
Zero has been infected by a parasitical Flower...its attached to her left arm and we cant do anything about it. We tried to take it off, it only latched onto her tighter. It seem I will have to cut it tomorrow. Im sorry Zero, but it is for your own good...

- Seven

Note:

Zero - Ciara

One - Sefia

Two - Stya

Three - Kikuri

Four - Faris

Five - Semira

Six - Kurumu <-- (Yuki's mother)

Seven - Yuki

Eight - ??? (Spoiler)

[/QUOTE]
Pixel was a little weirded out by this page. A parasitical flower? What was so bad about a flower...? He wondered as he turned the page.

The beam impaled his chest. He coughed blood as he struggled to stand. "Ch-Cheap shot..." He muttered.
Han appeared over Victory, staring down at him.

tumblr_nqoc1aBXts1tzndsgo1_500.gif

"This is where I end your wrong doings." Han said as another beam shot down right into Victory.

Finish_Blast.jpg

LunaCrosby said:
"Did they tell you that? Or did they do something to prove it?" She asks as she stares at her, knowing the feeling all too well.
Riley shrugged. "I know they have regrets, I can feel it" she sighs "regrets about me" she sighs

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus stopped but his eyes remained the same "I'm going to find her"
Sam nodded. "Okay.." She says softly

Mayyflower said:
Riley shrugged. "I know they have regrets, I can feel it" she sighs "regrets about me" she sighs
Marcus sighed "This....Is gonna suck" He said as he put on his jacket

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well booze just...how can i explain it...you have to drink in order to know how it feels...even for a sip''

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, right" she shook her head "I have no interest in going shrinking anyways" she said with a chuckle "Maybe you should go lay down for a bit?"

Roman said:
Han appeared over Victory, staring down at him.
tumblr_nqoc1aBXts1tzndsgo1_500.gif

"This is where I end your wrong doings." Han said as another beam shot down right into Victory.

Finish_Blast.jpg

Victory screamed as he was disinitigrated. The ceremony was now cancelled.

Mayyflower said:
Kelsey hugged Riley "I'm sure they love you" she says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back