• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]Note: The writing in the diary is Japanese
Diary: April 3 900 BC. they seem to...worship us now...they've set up shrines. i shall tell the others to go to those shrines. If we have to live there, then we'll do that

- Zero

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded and turned the page.

Roman said:
Han felt the sword cut his back and winced every time it did. He then turned around, and sent his foot into, Victory's jaw and his fist into his chest. "I will not lose to the likes of a false God like yourself."
Victory stumbled backwards as this happened. "False eh? I just am satisfied with winning..." He said with a smirk.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''nah...i only wanted to just drink some booze but i ended up drinking too much becoming drunk. at that point, you dont really have much control anymore''
*She said as she laughed a little*

[/QUOTE]
"Oh right.." she nodded "I still wouldn't like to drink until I can't control myself, it seems silly to me"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel nodded and turned the page.

Victory stumbled backwards as this happened. "False eh? I just am satisfied with winning..." He said with a smirk.
Han frowned once more, "You are a God who serves no purpose. Therefore you must be disposed of." He said as his blade slashed across his opponent's chest 5 times.

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked at Marcus. "What's wrong, what happened to William?" She asks
Marcus sighed "He's gone..." He said quietly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver frowned. "I mean there were thousands of other houses you could of entered without asking... Why this one?" He asked.
@WeirdPrincess
Mayyflower said:
(Oh she does, she hears people talking in Oliver's room)
Cam sighed "Alright alright I will tell....Do either of you know a man named Victory?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "He's gone..." He said quietly

Cam sighed "Alright alright I will tell....Do either of you know a man named Victory?"
Sams eyes widen. "He's gone?! But how?!" She asks

Kelsey sat in the park, her head in her hands as she huffed "I truly am what one would call a loser." She said quietly as she stared at a tree.

@anyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back