• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al sat on the bed and wrapped his arms around her "I'm here for you" He said in a sad tone as a tear slid down his cheek
(Al?)

Sam rested her head on his shoulder. "I know, thank you for that" she says softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna quickly got up and rushed up the stairs to Oliver's room. She quietly shut the door behind her and handed him the cookies,"Sorry...I sort of fell trying to get these...I hope your mom doesn't get mad or anything..." She said quietly as she hopped back up on the bed.
Oliver got a idea. "Hide them under my bed for later. That way in case she comes in here, she will never know you helped me get cookies!" He said happily.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Victory pulled out both his golden blades, tossing Celia aside. "You sure about that? Because if you kill me you have to take my place as the suitor..." He said.
"Shut up. I'm not here to listen to what you have to say. I'm here to stop you and that's final." Han said, as the aura faded.

"I will... Hey, do you possibly have any books I can read?" He asked.
*Ciara then gave Pixel a small book*

''its Sefia's diary...theres no deep secrets in there im sure, this is her diary about a war...long...long time ago..''

Oliver got a idea. "Hide them under my bed for later. That way in case she comes in here, she will never know you helped me get cookies!" He said happily.
Anna nodded and put them under his bed,"Isn't it boring staying in your room...doing nothing? I don't understand when parents ground there kids and tell them to stay in their room."

Roman said:
"Shut up. I'm not here to listen to what you have to say. I'm here to stop you and that's final." Han said, as the aura faded.
Victory laughed. "Then prepare to meet your demise..." He said as he leaped at him, his golden blades blazing.

SoulofTobi said:
(yes)
Roland smiled "action movies are always great" he said as he munched on some popcorn.
((Alrighty uvu!))

As the movie ended, Dakota stretched a bit as she sat forward "That was pretty awesome" she said happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna nodded and put them under his bed,"Isn't it boring staying in your room...doing nothing? I don't understand when parents ground there kids and tell them to stay in their room."
(Do you hold a grudge against me?)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciara then gave Pixel a small book*
''its Sefia's diary...theres no deep secrets in there im sure, this is her diary about a war...long...long time ago..''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel sighed with relief on the last part. "I don't want to go through her secrets... She has a right to her privacy..." He said as he opened the book and started reading.

Victory laughed. "Then prepare to meet your demise..." He said as he leaped at him, his golden blades blazing.
Han quickly raised his blade, causing them to clash into one another. "You will be the one meeting their demise." He said, forcing Victory back.

WeirdPrincess said:
Oliver chuckled. "They do it BECAUSE it's boring. They do it as a sort of punishment." He said.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, Alrighty, I can do that!" She said, smiling.
''alright...so wanna know how bad a hang over feels? its just a massive head ache that kind of makes you sick...water is the best way to cure it since its purity neutralizes it''

Roman said:
Han quickly raised his blade, causing them to clash into one another. "You will be the one meeting their demise." He said, forcing Victory back.
Victory easily broke his blade with his two divinity swords. "You thought you puny blade stood a chance against my god blades?" He asked as he attempted to slash him in the chest.

Nonalaka said:
((Alrighty uvu!))
As the movie ended, Dakota stretched a bit as she sat forward "That was pretty awesome" she said happily.
Roland nodded "to bad i could never get away with that stuff," he sighed as he stood up. "and why does the muscle man always get the girl? " he said as he stretched.

Oliver chuckled. "They do it BECAUSE it's boring. They do it as a sort of punishment." He said.
Anna frowned,"That's dumb. What are we suppose to do now since you can't leave your room?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna frowned,"That's dumb. What are we suppose to do now since you can't leave your room?"
Oliver shrugged. "I don't know... My mom didn't take away my video games." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled as he watched her "Man....Should be interesting"
Neko finished brushing her teeth and trotted back into the room, licking the back of her hand."Do we do it now?"

Victory easily broke his blade with his two divinity swords. "You thought you puny blade stood a chance against my god blades?" He asked as he attempted to slash him in the chest.
Han stepped out of the way when, Victory slashed at him. "Bankai." He said as the aura burst from Han's current position.

tumblr_mqmpc6DxHt1sq2y17o2_500.gif

"You will not win so easily. I will stop you." Han said sternly. He swung his blade to his side and stared at Victory.

tumblr_m17p94WY6C1rocw60o1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back