• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
I like fish...Kaota said alittle confused,Kaota then sat down on the couch as he sighed

[/QUOTE]
Neko pranced into the kitchen and quickly cooked two fish before taking them both into the living room."Fish for you! Do you wanna do anything?" She asked as she set a plate down in front of him and began eating hers.

Roman said:
Han frowned, "Hey! I told you what would happen if you came back to this place!" He said angrily.
Victory laughed as he held Celia up by her wrist. "So what? Are you objecting?" He laughed.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'll go get the food for you then. What do you want? Anything? Everything?" Anna asked as she turned the handle on the door and opened it a little, peeking out to see if anyone was there.
(( I don't owe you a reply you bum! xD You owe me one @TheRebelliousDragon ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Victory laughed as he held Celia up by her wrist. "So what? Are you objecting?" He laughed.
"Yes I do. If she does not want to marry you, then leave her alone. In fact, where is William?" Han asked, walking toward, Victory and Celia.

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "Wha-What? Why is this happening?" He asked himself

Jack made a fish appear in his hands "Here ya go!" He said happily
Neko happily took the fish and ate it,"Thank you!" She said, smiling.

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled "Thanks...You're pretty fun too" she said quietly as she twiddled her thumbs and waited for the movie to start.
Roland smirked as tapped his fingers against his knee "hey..." he said quietly "i think i....." he was cut off by the movie starting.

Roman said:
"Yes I do. If she does not want to marry you, then leave her alone. In fact, where is William?" Han asked, walking toward, Victory and Celia.
Victory chuckled. "His clone is dead. He wasn't man enough to stick around..." He said. "Plus he cheated on Celia, which gives me the power to marry her! Because nobody else loves her." He said.

Pixel nodded again. "Of course... She means the world to me..." He said as he stroked her hair softly.
''hmmm...glad to know...take good care of her okay?''

Nonalaka said:
Amara frowned lightly "Uhm, should I go? I don't think I'd be much help..."
''you dont have to...just...chat with me...i believe if i am distracted by something, the hang over wont take much effect..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''you dont have to...just...chat with me...i believe if i am distracted by something, the hang over wont take much effect..''

[/QUOTE]
"I will... Hey, do you possibly have any books I can read?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Yea, why wouldn't they be?" She asks
Ayen tilted his head "i don't know..." he sighed

(when you're told need to go to the store, then you're told to wait an hour....)

((Dang it xD ))
"I want... Some cookies I guess!" He said happily.
"Okay!" Anna said as she left the room and ventured into the kitchen. She looked up, noticing that the cookies were on a high shelf. Frowning she climbed up on the counter and grabbed the cookies, only to suddenly lose her footing and fall."Ah!" She fell on her back with a loud thud, but the cookies were still firmly in her grasp.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay!" Anna said as she left the room and ventured into the kitchen. She looked up, noticing that the cookies were on a high shelf. Frowning she climbed up on the counter and grabbed the cookies, only to suddenly lose her footing and fall."Ah!" She fell on her back with a loud thud, but the cookies were still firmly in her grasp.
Oliver heard the loud thud, hoping to god Lexi didn't hear that.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smirked as tapped his fingers against his knee "hey..." he said quietly "i think i....." he was cut off by the movie starting.
Dakota had been distracted by the movie starting, not hearing his words as she looked at the screen intently.

((I assume a time skip through the movie?))

Mayyflower said:
Sam shrugged. "Just not feeling myself today, I guess" she says softly
Al sat on the bed and wrapped his arms around her "I'm here for you" He said in a sad tone as a tear slid down his cheek

Victory chuckled. "His clone is dead. He wasn't man enough to stick around..." He said. "Plus he cheated on Celia, which gives me the power to marry her! Because nobody else loves her." He said.
"As my job as an Angel, I will protect any god or goddess in distress. You are causing a commotion and I will put a end to it." Han sad as a blue aura appeared around him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm, Alrighty, I can do that!" She said, smiling.

Oliver heard the loud thud, hoping to god Lexi didn't hear that.
Anna quickly got up and rushed up the stairs to Oliver's room. She quietly shut the door behind her and handed him the cookies,"Sorry...I sort of fell trying to get these...I hope your mom doesn't get mad or anything..." She said quietly as she hopped back up on the bed.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota had been distracted by the movie starting, not hearing his words as she looked at the screen intently.
((I assume a time skip through the movie?))
(yes)

Roland smiled "action movies are always great" he said as he munched on some popcorn.

Roman said:
"As my job as an Angel, I will protect any god or goddess in distress. You are causing a commotion and I will put a end to it." Han sad as a blue aura appeared around him.
Victory pulled out both his golden blades, tossing Celia aside. "You sure about that? Because if you kill me you have to take my place as the suitor..." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back