• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''sure sure...here, il guide you to her room''
*He said as he showed Pixel the way to Sefia's room*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded in thanks and headed towards Sefia's room. Once he was there, he sat her on the bed. "I hope she sleeps well." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed "Uhh.....I mean if you want" He said nervously
Neko smiled happily,"Really?! Hurray!....can it involve fish though..." She asked quietly, still having fish on her mind.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna hummed in thought,"She won't know I'm here. Only you can see me right now." She stated as she turned her head to look at him.
Oliver nodded. "That's good to know... I'm hungry." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko smiled happily,"Really?! Hurray!....can it involve fish though..." She asked quietly, still having fish on her mind.
Jack blinked "I'm not sure it works like that" He said

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](What?She's actually with Jack?!)

[/QUOTE]
(( Whoops! xD She's with Jack at his dorm ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel nodded in thanks and headed towards Sefia's room. Once he was there, he sat her on the bed. "I hope she sleeps well." He said.
*Sefia curled up in her sleep as she slept peacefully*

Yuto growled as he was knocked off. His aura erupted, stronger than before. "ENOUGH!" He said he transformed into Dark Yuto. His darkness combatted Dark Noir's darkness.
Dark Noir's darkness was controlling Noir like a puppet. Noir stood up, her eyes still closed. When they opened, they looked at Dark Yuto with black eyes and yellow irises.

Noir spoke, but more along the lines of Dark Noir's voice being projected through her body.

"And for once I'm in control of her. I should have just done this in the first place."

Darkness snaked from the pierced spot on her chest and around her body.

Mayyflower said:
May nodded. "And some apple juice" she says happily
Han nodded, "Seems you can take care of your self. Though I still won't let you live outside, just because."

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff0080][B]*Natsumi had her head stuck halfway into the toilet as she was throwing up*[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=#006600]*While Faris was patting her back*[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#006600] [/COLOR][/B][URL="http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-82493.html said:
snoop-dogg-psy-hangover.gif
[/URL]
((That made me laugh xD ))

"Oh, uhm...." Amara stood at the doorway "Natsuru asked me to bring you some water..." she said as she looked at them both.

Oliver nodded. "That's good to know... I'm hungry." He said.
Anna hopped off of the bed,"You have food in your house right? Why not go get some?" She said as she walked towards the door.

shortyshot8 said:
William's mark on his chest began to glow golden "That's right...I was born to kill.....Feeling love? Love at all? That wasn't a word I knew....But Celia....She taught it to me"
Dex nodded. "She did, but now you messed it up. Love is very delicate William... I messed up when I went back to my Ex fiancé, Toru, who messed with my head so I forgot everything about the one I loved. She had me all to herself."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sefia curled up in her sleep as she slept peacefully*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel sighed. "Hmm... What should I do while I wait for her to wake up?" He said to himself.

Dex nodded. "She did, but now you messed it up. Love is very delicate William... I messed up when I went back to my Ex fiancé, Toru, who messed with my head so I forgot everything about the one I loved. She had me all to herself."
William stood up "And I'm not making the same mistakes as you...Never...The least I can do is be honest and tell her what I did....God.....How can Hina stand you?"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
What fun things?Kaota said with a suprised look as he tossed he shoes and went inside again

[/QUOTE]
"Eating fish and playing games to win fish." Neko said happily as she turned around and went back to the living room.

Roman said:
"I don't know..." Takeshi said. "I guess I'll drive. That's if you don't want to, because it doesn't matter to me."
Violetta walked around the car, patting Takeshi's arm, letting it linger for half a second before opening the passenger side door and sliding effortlessly into the seat.

"Fine by me. You've been a fake cop longer than me. Youre the superior in this situation, so I would think you'd get to drive."

She propped her legs up on the dashboard, resting her hands behind her head.

Nonalaka said:
((That made me laugh xD ))
"Oh, uhm...." Amara stood at the doorway "Natsuru asked me to bring you some water..." she said as she looked at them both.
*Natsumi grabbed the water and drank it down quick as she heavily breathed after leaning her head on the wall*

''damn this hang over is the worst....!''

''maybe u should stop drinking alot''

Pixel sighed. "Hmm... What should I do while I wait for her to wake up?" He said to himself.
*Ciara came in as saw the two*

''oh...shes sleeping huh?''

Lumina said:
Dark Noir's darkness was controlling Noir like a puppet. Noir stood up, her eyes still closed. When they opened, they looked at Dark Yuto with black eyes and yellow irises.
Noir spoke, but more along the lines of Dark Noir's voice being projected through her body.

"And for once I'm in control of her. I should have just done this in the first place."

Darkness snaked from the pierced spot on her chest and around her body.
"LET HER GO!" He roared at Dark Noir.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciara came in as saw the two*
''oh...shes sleeping huh?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded. "Yup... She looks cute when she sleeps." He said happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blinked "I'm not sure it works like that" He said
"Oh...." Neko frowned a little."Hm...I think I need more fish before we do that thing you were talking about. I'm hungry again."

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna hopped off of the bed,"You have food in your house right? Why not go get some?" She said as she walked towards the door.
Oliver sighed. "I can't, I'm not aloud out of my room." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh...." Neko frowned a little."Hm...I think I need more fish before we do that thing you were talking about. I'm hungry again."
Jack chuckled "Alright alright" He said happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back