• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Violetta matched his grin, readjusting what used to be Takeshi's hat on her head. As she walked the appropriate police equipment manifested itself on her person; a police badge, with certifications just for added measure, a taser, pistol, a walkie talkie, and of course, the most important part needed to complete the ensemble:
Some kick-ass sunglasses.
Takeshi walked out behind her and pointed to a car. "We even got a cop to make things more believeable... Or just to be a little more on the dramatic side." He said, putting his hands in his pockets.

shortyshot8 said:
"I mean I do love you...I just don't want to do that without your permission"
"If I give you permission can we do it now?" Neko asked as she let go of Jack and shifted herself so she layed on top of him.

shortyshot8 said:
William went wide eyed as he could hear his heartbeat "No....It wasn't all.....This couldn't have all been a mistake"
Dex laughed. "It was and you can't even accept responsibility for it! How could take care of Celia if you say your not responsible for your own mistakes!" He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
"If I give you permission can we do it now?" Neko asked as she let go of Jack and shifted herself so she layed on top of him.
Jack blushed "Uhh.....I mean if you want" He said nervously

((Sorry I'm making food for my grandparents and my sister))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru opened the door*
''oh hello....hmmm you must be Sefia's disciple right? well, come in''

View attachment 142905

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded. "That's me. She sort of decided to take a snooze on the way here so... I'll just take her to her room." He said as he walked in.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
I can meditate tommorrow,Don't worry,Don't you want me to stay? Kaota said looking at Neko

[/QUOTE]
Neko tapped her chin in thought before nodding,"Yeah! So I can do fun things with you while Karito is sleeping."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex laughed. "It was and you can't even accept responsibility for it! How could take care of Celia if you say your not responsible for your own mistakes!" He said.
William fell to his knees "No...I still love Celia....No matter how much she doesn't want me to...No matter how much she hates me.....Autumn....Celia....They are my family!"

Yuto frowned, still trying his best as he deepened the kiss, knowing it might not help much, but it was all he could do.
(XDDDD)
The darkness had spread to her arm by the time Yuto responded, leaving the two powers at somewhat of a stalemate. But the darkness in her arm moved her arm, slapping Yuto off her body and off the bed. The darkness began to spread more, coming from the center point on her body, in exactly the same place the dark arrow pierced her dream self.

In the dream Noir could see what was happening, watching in horror.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko tapped her chin in thought before nodding,"Yeah! So I can do fun things with you while Karito is sleeping."
(( So many levels of wrong here... ))

Pixel nodded. "That's me. She sort of decided to take a snooze on the way here so... I'll just take her to her room." He said as he walked in.
''sure sure...here, il guide you to her room''

*He said as he showed Pixel the way to Sefia's room*

Roman said:
Takeshi walked out behind her and pointed to a car. "We even got a cop to make things more believeable... Or just to be a little more on the dramatic side." He said, putting his hands in his pockets.
Violetta grinned.

"Now we're talkin. Are you driving or am i?"

She rested her arm on top of the car, leaning into it. She crossed her legs, just for added effect.

Roman said:
"Is that all it takes to fill you up? A banana? I wish that's all it took for me..." Han said, giving a slight chuckle.
May nodded. "And some apple juice" she says happily

Oliver rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah, I guess your right... But if Lexi finds you here she's gonna be ticked." He said.
Anna hummed in thought,"She won't know I'm here. Only you can see me right now." She stated as she turned her head to look at him.

shortyshot8 said:
William fell to his knees "No...I still love Celia....No matter how much she doesn't want me to...No matter how much she hates me.....Autumn....Celia....They are my family!"
Dex glared at him. "Oh cut the crap, you've done this many times before with Mitsu and a girl or two. You can say how much you love somebody but that doesn't mean you mean it... Maybe if you hadn't forgotten about her this would never have happened..." He said. "Your a sinner and you know it..."

Dex glared at him. "Oh cut the crap, you've done this many times before with Mitsu and a girl or two. You can say how much you love somebody but that doesn't mean you mean it... Maybe if you hadn't forgotten about her this would never have happened..." He said. "Your a sinner and you know it..."
William's mark on his chest began to glow golden "That's right...I was born to kill.....Feeling love? Love at all? That wasn't a word I knew....But Celia....She taught it to me"

Lumina said:
The darkness had spread to her arm by the time Yuto responded, leaving the two powers at somewhat of a stalemate. But the darkness in her arm moved her arm, slapping Yuto off her body and off the bed. The darkness began to spread more, coming from the center point on her body, in exactly the same place the dark arrow pierced her dream self.
In the dream Noir could see what was happening, watching in horror.
Yuto growled as he was knocked off. His aura erupted, stronger than before. "ENOUGH!" He said he transformed into Dark Yuto. His darkness combatted Dark Noir's darkness.

Mayyflower said:
Sam heard him. "You don't have to sleep on the couch Marcus" she called out as she layed in bed
Marcus called back "It's fine that bed's not very big anyways"

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned.
"Now we're talkin. Are you driving or am i?"

She rested her arm on top of the car, leaning into it. She crossed her legs, just for added effect.
"I don't know..." Takeshi said. "I guess I'll drive. That's if you don't want to, because it doesn't matter to me."

WeirdPrincess said:
What fun things?Kaota said with a suprised look as he tossed he shoes and went inside again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back