• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(Nope)
Marcus rolled his eyes and stood up "I know that much"
(Did they go to the bedroom or the living room? I like spaced out and forgot everything)

Sam pressed her lips in a thin line. "Yea I know" she says turning on the tv

Mayyflower said:
(Did they go to the bedroom or the living room? I like spaced out and forgot everything)
Sam pressed her lips in a thin line. "Yea I know" she says turning on the tv
(Living room)

Marcus chuckled before he walked to the bathroom

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel nodded. "Should we walk there or should I accelerate us there?" He asked.
''accelerate. im tired at the moment...or unless u wanna carry me there while walking?''

William sat in the courtyard on a bench with his face between his hands "Dammit......"

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''accelerate. im tired at the moment...or unless u wanna carry me there while walking?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel pondered this. "Accelerating makes me hungry, so I think I'll just carry you." He said as he picked her up bridal style and started walking out of the stands.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and nodded before resting her head on his shoulder
Ayen wrapped his arms around her "nice day for a nap." he said calmly.

shortyshot8 said:
William sat in the courtyard on a bench with his face between his hands "Dammit......"
@TheRebelliousDragon
The spirit of Dex suddenly appeared. "So... You finally get it now, don't you?" He asked as he turned to him. "You make one little mistake and everything goes to hell... Just like my mind getting messed up and forgetting everything about Hina... I was too late by the time I realized." He said.

Pixel pondered this. "Accelerating makes me hungry, so I think I'll just carry you." He said as he picked her up bridal style and started walking out of the stands.
*Sefia wrapped her arms around Pixel's neck as she rests her head against her chest. She then closed her eyes soon drifting off to sleep*

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen wrapped his arms around her "nice day for a nap." he said calmly.
Amaya nodded. "Naps are for when it's a rainy day cause everyone knows I will not go outside if it's raining

The spirit of Dex suddenly appeared. "So... You finally get it now, don't you?" He asked as he turned to him. "You make one little mistake and everything goes to hell... Just like my mind getting messed up and forgetting everything about Hina... I was too late by the time I realized." He said.
William looked at him "You......You did this........This is your fault...." He said trying to make himself feel like he wasn't the bad guy

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled a little bit. She watched tv for a little before falling asleep on the couch
After a while Marcus came out and looked at her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sefia wrapped her arms around Pixel's neck as she rests her head against her chest. She then closed her eyes soon drifting off to sleep*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel smiled as he watched her sleep. "The most beautiful thing in the world..." He muttered under his breath, blushing slightly as he said it. He arrived in front of the mansion a few minutes later.

Roman said:
Takeshi chuckled, and nodded, "It sure does take a fake cop to know one. Besides, I never claimed to be a real cop." He said.
Violetta nodded as well, finishing her donut. She raised an eyebrow at Takeshi.

"Then what's with the fake cop getup, Ponytail-kun?"

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at him "You......You did this........This is your fault...." He said trying to make himself feel like he wasn't the bad guy

After a while Marcus came out and looked at her
Dex laughed. "I wasn't the one who got drunk..." He said.

Oliver nodded. "Yeah... They said I shouldn't do stuff like that... I agree and accept my punishment... You said it yourself, we're too young for that sort of thing." He said.
"See. I told you so...you should have listened to me." Anna said as she kicked her feet gently as she sat on the edge of the bed."You can only do it when your older...like really old. Your parents age I think."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Naps are for when it's a rainy day cause everyone knows I will not go outside if it's raining
Ayen chuckled "i mean a nice day to nap in a tree." he said lightheartedly

Lumina said:
In her dream Noir was struggling against the black arrow, trying to fight the darkness that was spreading in her body. Suddenly though, the arrow dissipated and a white light shone around the area, destroying Dark Noir as well. Dream Noir collapsed, feeling relieved the arrow was gone, but her body was still tainted with the darkness. Dark Noir was gone... for now.
In the real world Noir seemed to be feeling better, but still looked exhausted.
((@TheRebelliousDragon ;^; ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"See. I told you so...you should have listened to me." Anna said as she kicked her feet gently as she sat on the edge of the bed."You can only do it when your older...like really old. Your parents age I think."
Oliver sighed. "Man... But I wanted to try it so badly! I saw mommy and daddy do it once and it looked... Cool." He said, blushing and looking away because he was embarrassed.

Pixel smiled as he watched her sleep. "The most beautiful thing in the world..." He muttered under his breath, blushing slightly as he said it. He arrived in front of the mansion a few minutes later.
*Sefia was still sleeping as she rubbed her head against Pixel's chest as she slept*

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded as well, finishing her donut. She raised an eyebrow at Takeshi.
"Then what's with the fake cop getup, Ponytail-kun?"
Takeshi chuckled at the name, "The cops here are idiots. That's what. If I arrive on a scene, I show em' my badge and they just let me go right on in." Takeshi said. "I get paid too. Hmmm... Want in? I doubt they'd know if you were a real cop either." He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's head fell back onto the bed "See what I mean?"
Neko slowly nodded,"But....we love each other right? I thought that was what couples did...are we never going to do that?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back