• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
She giggled "I am!, I mean that you are already okay around me, so it doesn't count"
Roland laughed "i know, i know.... but i have to have some fun before the movie." he said teasingly.

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles. "I'll get the same thing as you, Because I don't know what else to get." He says as he plays with his thumbs.
Yuzu nodded as the waiter came by, handing their menus to him and giving him their orders. The waiter left after he had their orders.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''uhh..sure''
*Natsuru then made a glass of water and gives it to Amara*

''give her this water. make her drink it. it should ware down the effects of the hang over''

[/QUOTE]
Amara nodded and took the glass "Okay" she said as she made her way to where natsumi was and peeked through the door "Natsumi? You okay?"

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned.
"I'm more of a cop than you, but I guess it takes a fake cop to know a fake cop."

She took another sip of coffee.

"And hey, I've got nothing against your relationship with your ponytail."
Takeshi chuckled, and nodded, "It sure does take a fake cop to know one. Besides, I never claimed to be a real cop." He said.

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded and took the glass "Okay" she said as she made her way to where natsumi was and peeked through the door "Natsumi? You okay?"
*Natsumi had her head stuck halfway into the toilet as she was throwing up*

*While Faris was patting her back*

Mayyflower said:
(Time skip lol)
May fell asleep shortly after Han did.

Amaya chuckled. "Point made" she says smiling (poor you)
Han woke up early, to do a little work before, May woke up. He didn't leave for long, he just went to check around for anything Takeshi may have missed. After a few hours of that he returned. "May? Are you still asleep?"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff0080][B]*Natsumi had her head stuck halfway into the toilet as she was throwing up*[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=#006600]*While Faris was patting her back*[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#006600] [/COLOR][/B][URL="http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-82493.html said:
snoop-dogg-psy-hangover.gif
[/URL]
(( I love that song xD ))

Roman said:
Han woke up early, to do a little work before, May woke up. He didn't leave for long, he just went to check around for anything Takeshi may have missed. After a few hours of that he returned. "May? Are you still asleep?"

me too xD )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]me too xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( I have to listen to it now. Like, I forgot about until I saw that GIF. ))

Roman said:

May came out of the bathroom brushing her teeth. "Where did you go?" She asks still a bit tired

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed "remember how i can grow stuff from seeds?" he said smiling "well if i throw an apple seed, i can have grow into a tree midair." he said softly.
Amaya smiled. "Awesome" she says happily

Anna sat in Asuka's house, a map layed out in front of her and 4 marbles scattered on the map. They slowly began to form into a circle before moving in a circle, Anna staring intently at them.

tumblr_mjjs29p7631r4hwp4o1_500.gif

They soon stopped and came together at one spot,

tumblr_mr0ke4Iaxc1rlx7oho1_500.gif

"Found you." Anna said quietly as she stared at the place where the marbles met."Im going to go visit Oli..."she spoke quietly, a blush on her face. She hopped off of the chair and put the marbles in her pocket before teleporting herself to Oliver's room.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
May came out of the bathroom brushing her teeth. "Where did you go?" She asks still a bit tired
"I had to go do a little work. Nothing serious." Han said taking off his shoes at the door. "Why, did I miss something? "

Mayyflower said:
"A bath?" She asks raising Alan eyebrow

May smiled and grabbed her two llamas and cuddled up with them

Amaya took his hand. "I'm a cat I could have climbed it on my own" she says with a chuckle
Marcus nodded "Yep"

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna sat in Asuka's house, a map layed out in front of her and 4 marbles scattered on the map. They slowly began to form into a circle before moving in a circle, Anna staring intently at them.
tumblr_mjjs29p7631r4hwp4o1_500.gif

They soon stopped and came together at one spot,

tumblr_mr0ke4Iaxc1rlx7oho1_500.gif

"Found you." Anna said quietly as she stared at the place where the marbles met."Im going to go visit Oli..."she spoke quietly, a blush on her face. She hopped off of the chair and put the marbles in her pocket before teleporting herself to Oliver's room.

@TheRebelliousDragon
Oliver was drifting in and out of sleep in bed. He hardly noticed somebody else was in the room. He drooled as he snored.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "i know, i know.... but i have to have some fun before the movie." he said teasingly.
Dakota chuckled "Right, right, am I no fun? She asked, raising a brow.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver was drifting in and out of sleep in bed. He hardly noticed somebody else was in the room. He drooled as he snored.
Anna giggled quietly as she looked at him before walking over to his bed."Oli...Oli wake up..." She said quietly, poking his cheek with her finger.

*Sefia then started to grow bored of the Tournament*

''im...starting to get bored...can we go somewhere else Pixel?''

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "I love you too Sam" He said softly

Marcus blushed "Well.....It's just awkward.....it's.....Sex"
Neko tilted her head,"What's that? I've never had sex before!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna giggled quietly as she looked at him before walking over to his bed."Oli...Oli wake up..." She said quietly, poking his cheek with her finger.
Oliver mumbled gibberish as he woke up. "Ngh... Huh?! Anna?! How did you find me?!" He asked, suddenly blushing as his eyes shot open.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia then started to grow bored of the Tournament*
''im...starting to get bored...can we go somewhere else Pixel?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded. "Of course. I'd go anywhere you went." He said with a serious expression.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver mumbled gibberish as he woke up. "Ngh... Huh?! Anna?! How did you find me?!" He asked, suddenly blushing as his eyes shot open.
Anna stared at him,"I used my powers to find you...it wasn't that hard." She said softly before smoothing out her dress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back