• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
I'm gonna stay a little longer,ok? Kaota said still hugging her

[/QUOTE]
(Wait a minute.....)

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](What?...)

[/QUOTE]
(That speech pattern...That way of communicating....Holy hell it is you)

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Who?)

[/QUOTE]
( xD Alright alright I won't say your name but we both know who you are)

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at himself "Holy shit"

Tark blinked "Eh? Listen lady I'm here trying to help you" He said
"I said that I got this... I dont need anyones help... Im sick of running from this."

Tokihama Kaota] [COLOR=#b35900][B](You mean the person behind this screen or this guy [/B][/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL] )
(Wow...You caught on quick)

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"I said that I got this... I dont need anyones help... Im sick of running from this."
Tark frowned "Alright but might I ask what the hell is going on?"

well...guess im callin it a night...havent gotten any other replies...good night everyone))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]well...guess im callin it a night...havent gotten any other replies...good night everyone))

[/QUOTE]
(Sleep well Himeragi-Chan!)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''sure, haha, besides you dont need to ask, its not like il kick you out of the mansion''
*He said jokingly as he kept cooking the bacon*

[/QUOTE]
"Well you could if you wanted to, its your home" she chuckles

Nonalaka said:
Dakota quickly nodded "Mhm, Let's" she said as they made their way to the ticket booth.
Roland followed her smiling "two tickets please." he asked the man at the booth.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "Okay" she says softly
Ayen smiled as they walked over to a row of trees and he picked one out, then he climbed it and reached down to offer Amaya his hand.

(i'll be back on in about two and a half hours, if not sooner.)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "It's fine...Man...I need a bath"
"A bath?" She asks raising Alan eyebrow

Roman said:
Han put the blanket and pillow in her hands. "There you go." He said sitting on his side of the futon. "We sleep on the futon more than the bed. That's weird." Han said chuckling.
May smiled and grabbed her two llamas and cuddled up with them

SoulofTobi said:
Roland followed her smiling "two tickets please." he asked the man at the booth.

Ayen smiled as they walked over to a row of trees and he picked one out, then he climbed it and reached down to offer Amaya his hand.

Amaya took his hand. "I'm a cat I could have climbed it on my own" she says with a chuckle

Mayyflower said:

Amaya took his hand. "I'm a cat I could have climbed it on my own" she says with a chuckle
Han smiled and laid his head on his pillow. "Goodnight May."

Mayyflower said:

Ayen chuckled as he pulled he up "yes, but where would my manners be if i didn't offer you my hand?" he said smiling

(help, half of my face is numb)

SoulofTobi said:

Dakota stood next to him as they waited for their tickets with a small smile on her face, fiddling with her fingers to stop her from hands from sparking.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota stood next to him as they waited for their tickets with a small smile on her face, fiddling with her fingers to stop her from hands from sparking.
Roland got the tickets then noticed Dakota was having 'spark' problems and grabbed her hand "it's easier to stop your powers if you have something to focus on." he said calmly.

(my face is numb, help ;-
;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back