• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel nodded. "Of course. I'd go anywhere you went." He said with a serious expression.
''even the females' bathroom?''

*She said jokingly*

Nonalaka said:
Dakota chuckled "Right, right, am I no fun? She asked, raising a brow.
Roland smiled at her "no, just the opposite, you're really fun..." he said softly.

shortyshot8 said:
(Reply to the battle xD )
(Nu, William cheated on Celia, it's over >_<)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''even the females' bathroom?''
*She said jokingly*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel blushed and looked away. "W-Well... I guess not everywhere..." He mumbled.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "yea, i guess it is, when i have my powers...." he said with a sigh.
Amaya kissed his cheek. "You will get it back, don't worry" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "Well you know where the bathroom is" she says with a chuckle
(Is it morning? I forgot?)
(Nope)

Marcus rolled his eyes and stood up "I know that much"

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna stared at him,"I used my powers to find you...it wasn't that hard." She said softly before smoothing out her dress.
Oliver nodded. "I really like your dress... It suits you." He said as he sat up. "I'm kinda grounded so..."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya kissed his cheek. "You will get it back, don't worry" she says smiling
Ayen smiled and kissed her cheek "it isn't that i wont get them back, it's just... that i worry about if anything happens before i get them back." he said softly.

(Nu, William cheated on Celia, it's over >_<)

Pixel blushed and looked away. "W-Well... I guess not everywhere..." He mumbled.
''haha, careful on what ya say...''

*She said as she leaned into him as she was sitting on his lap*

Roman said:
"I had to go do a little work. Nothing serious." Han said taking off his shoes at the door. "Why, did I miss something? "
May smiled and shook her head. "Nope" she says going back into the bathroom

shortyshot8 said:
(*Facepalm* Not only did he leave a clone there to battle he got drunk it was an accident)
(Still warned about this, plus a clone couldn't stand up against Victory xD Han is taking a shot at it)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and kissed her cheek "it isn't that i wont get them back, it's just... that i worry about if anything happens before i get them back." he said softly.
Amaya nodded. "Oh I see" she says softly

Oliver nodded. "I really like your dress... It suits you." He said as he sat up. "I'm kinda grounded so..."
Anna blushed a little,"Um...thank you. Why are you grounded though? Was it because you kissed me?" She asked as she hopped up on to his bed.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha, careful on what ya say...''
*She said as she leaned into him as she was sitting on his lap*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel chuckled. "Yup... I guess your right... Where do you want to go?" He asked.

Pixel chuckled. "Yup... I guess your right... Where do you want to go?" He asked.
''lets just go home...i dont feel like going anywhere else today..''

Mayyflower said:
May smiled and shook her head. "Nope" she says going back into the bathroom
"Oh... Well that's good." Han said, stretching his legs out on the couch. "You just woke up?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna blushed a little,"Um...thank you. Why are you grounded though? Was it because you kissed me?" She asked as she hopped up on to his bed.
Oliver nodded. "Yeah... They said I shouldn't do stuff like that... I agree and accept my punishment... You said it yourself, we're too young for that sort of thing." He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''lets just go home...i dont feel like going anywhere else today..''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded. "Should we walk there or should I accelerate us there?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back