• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Eating fish and playing games to win fish." Neko said happily as she turned around and went back to the living room.
I like fish...Kaota said alittle confused,Kaota then sat down on the couch as he sighed

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Yea" she says with a small chuckle
Ayen smiled as he lowered his hands to her stomach "do you think our children will be happy?" he asked softly.

(brb, got to go shopping.)

shortyshot8 said:
William stood up "And I'm not making the same mistakes as you...Never...The least I can do is be honest and tell her what I did....God.....How can Hina stand you?"
Dex chuckled. "Because I was only putting on a act idiot... I was just acting like a ass to help you see your mistake..." He said. "I must take my leave..." He said as he vanished.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver sighed. "I can't, I'm not aloud out of my room." He said.
"I'll go get the food for you then. What do you want? Anything? Everything?" Anna asked as she turned the handle on the door and opened it a little, peeking out to see if anyone was there.

Dex chuckled. "Because I was only putting on a act idiot... I was just acting like a ass to help you see your mistake..." He said. "I must take my leave..." He said as he vanished.
William sighed before placing his hand on his mark "Celia....."

"LET HER GO!" He roared at Dark Noir.
Noir held her arms up in a shrugging position, grinning at Dark Yuto.

"Why should i? After all we are a part of each other. But honestly, are you that dependant on this... this thing that you're getting this upset? I thought you were more mature than that."

Dream Noir watched in horror as dark Noir taunted her Yuto.

"I mean, do you really love her?"

Noir took off the ring, inspecting it as she held it up in her fingers. Her gaze flitted down to Yuto.

"Or are you desperate to not be alone?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled "Alright alright" He said happily
Neko got off of him and sat up,"I like fish...it's really good and delicious." She said quietly, running a hand through her messy hair.

Lumina said:
Violetta walked around the car, patting Takeshi's arm, letting it linger for half a second before opening the passenger side door and sliding effortlessly into the seat.
"Fine by me. You've been a fake cop longer than me. Youre the superior in this situation, so I would think you'd get to drive."

She propped her legs up on the dashboard, resting her hands behind her head.
Takeshi sighed and got inside the car. He closed the door and looked in the mirror. "Hey look. We got our first job already." He said as a cop car sped pass them. "We'll follow." Takeshi smirked as he started the car and follow behind the other car.

The mark began to vanish as the ceremony started.
@Roman
William blinked "Wha-What? Why is this happening?" He asked himself

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko got off of him and sat up,"I like fish...it's really good and delicious." She said quietly, running a hand through her messy hair.
Jack made a fish appear in his hands "Here ya go!" He said happily

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled at her "no, just the opposite, you're really fun..." he said softly.
She chuckled "Thanks...You're pretty fun too" she said quietly as she twiddled her thumbs and waited for the movie to start.

Lumina said:
Noir held her arms up in a shrugging position, grinning at Dark Yuto.
"Why should i? After all we are a part of each other. But honestly, are you that dependant on this... this thing that you're getting this upset? I thought you were more mature than that."

Dream Noir watched in horror as dark Noir taunted her Yuto.

"I mean, do you really love her?"

Noir took off the ring, inspecting it as she held it up in her fingers. Her gaze flitted down to Yuto.

"Or are you desperate to not be alone?"
Yuto glared at her. "I love her more than anything else in the world! Because her smile brightens my day! She's a breath of fresh air to me in morning! She's everything I could of ever asked for!" He yelled.

Roman said:
Han nodded, "Seems you can take care of your self. Though I still won't let you live outside, just because."
"Yea yea yea.. I know" she sighs

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "What's wrong?"
Sam shook her head. "I don't know." She says softly

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "Wha-What? Why is this happening?" He asked himself

Jack made a fish appear in his hands "Here ya go!" He said happily
The mark only continued to fade and reappear into existence.

Mayyflower said:
"Yea yea yea.. I know" she sighs
The mark began to vanish as the ceremony started.
@Roman
Han nodded and smiled, "Good." He said before immediately standing up. "We have go. One of the gods are in trouble." He said before they appeared at the location of a ceremony. "May, wait for me to come back okay? Brother has a job to do."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi grabbed the water and drank it down quick as she heavily breathed after leaning her head on the wall*
''damn this hang over is the worst....!''

''maybe u should stop drinking alot''

[/QUOTE]
Amara frowned lightly "Uhm, should I go? I don't think I'd be much help..."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he lowered his hands to her stomach "do you think our children will be happy?" he asked softly.
(brb, got to go shopping.)
Amaya nodded. "Yea, why wouldn't they be?" She asks

Roman said:
Han nodded and smiled, "Good." He said before immediately standing up. "We have go. One of the gods are in trouble." He said before they appeared at the location of a ceremony. "May, wait for me to come back okay? Brother has a job to do."
Victory was holding Celia's hands as the priest gave him permission to kiss the bride.

Celia only choked back tears as her eyes were closed.

shortyshot8 said:
William winced in pain "Wh-Why is this.....!?!" He yelled in pain
The mark finally vanished.

Victory was holding Celia's hands as the priest gave him permission to kiss the bride.

William fell to the floor "Why? Why is this happening?"

Han frowned, "Hey! I told you what would happen if you came back to this place!" He said angrily.

Roman said:
Mays eyes widen. "O-okay" she says a little worried and confused

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''you like her...huh?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded again. "Of course... She means the world to me..." He said as he stroked her hair softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back