• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alright...so wanna know how bad a hang over feels? its just a massive head ache that kind of makes you sick...water is the best way to cure it since its purity neutralizes it''

[/QUOTE]
Amara crinkled up her nose "Well that sounds awful, why would you willingly do something like that to yourself?"

Roman said:
Han stepped out of the way when, Victory slashed at him. "Bankai." He said as the aura burst from Han's current position.
tumblr_mqmpc6DxHt1sq2y17o2_500.gif

"You will not win so easily. I will stop you." Han said sternly. He swung his blade to his side and stared at Victory.

tumblr_m17p94WY6C1rocw60o1_500.gif

Victory winced and skidded back a bit as he was slashed. "Nor shall you." He said as he teleported behind him, slashing him at least 10 times.

Mayyflower said:
(Yea the kitchen is right next to the living room)
Lexi heard the noise. "Oliver go to bed!" She called out @WeirdPrincess
"I am in bed mom!" He said, clearly still in bed.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel sighed with relief on the last part. "I don't want to go through her secrets... She has a right to her privacy..." He said as he opened the book and started reading.
Diary: April 1, 900 BC. The 9 of us Intoners have restored peace in the lands with our songs...the humans have been fighting really hard and a long time werent they?

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laid back "Yeah" He said quietly
Neko went over to him and situated herself on his lap, gazing down at him."Mm....do we kiss to?" She asked as she leaned down, pressing her chest against his as she brought her face closer.

Nonalaka said:
Amara crinkled up her nose "Well that sounds awful, why would you willingly do something like that to yourself?"
''nah...i only wanted to just drink some booze but i ended up drinking too much becoming drunk. at that point, you dont really have much control anymore''

*She said as she laughed a little*

Victory winced and skidded back a bit as he was slashed. "Nor shall you." He said as he teleported behind him, slashing him at least 10 times.

Lexi rolled her eyes. "No more kids for me" she said to herself

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]Diary: April 1, 900 BC. The 9 of us Intoners have restored peace in the lands with our songs...the humans have been fighting really hard and a long time werent they?

[/QUOTE]
Pixel tilted his head. This book seemed pretty old... He continued to read.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko went over to him and situated herself on his lap, gazing down at him."Mm....do we kiss to?" She asked as she leaned down, pressing her chest against his as she brought her face closer.
Jack nodded a little as he blushed and closed his eyes

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "I am Cam" He said happily
Anna looked over at Oliver and poked his cheek,"There's a strange guy in your room..." She said quietly before looking back up at Cam. @TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna looked over at Oliver and poked his cheek,"There's a strange guy in your room..." She said quietly before looking back up at Cam. @TheRebelliousDragon
Cam pouted "I'm not strange" He muttered

WeirdPrincess said:
Oliver nodded. "I can see that..." He said as he looked up at Cam.

@shortyshot8

Han felt the sword cut his back and winced every time it did. He then turned around, and sent his foot into, Victory's jaw and his fist into his chest. "I will not lose to the likes of a false God like yourself."

Pixel tilted his head. This book seemed pretty old... He continued to read.
Note: The writing in the diary is Japanese

Diary: April 3 900 BC. they seem to...worship us now...they've set up shrines. i shall tell the others to go to those shrines. If we have to live there, then we'll do that

- Zero

WeirdPrincess said:
(Now cam is in Lexi's house?! @TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "to bad i could never get away with that stuff," he sighed as he stood up. "and why does the muscle man always get the girl? " he said as he stretched.
She chuckled as she stood up "Because its not real, all movies are idealised" she said with a shrug "Most real life muscle men in reality are jerks" she laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back