• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Because.....I don't feel love......I'm not made for it" He said honestly

William nodded "I need to be with Celia.....The Goddess of Light"
Nissa:*she nods and sits down, eating the earth as she starts making a tunnel, moving faster and faster till you just see a hole in the ground glowing at the end as she directs a portal directly to Celia*

@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
Han smiled a little and slowly stood up, "Yeah. I just wanted to know you were OK..." he said to May. He then looked at Celia once more, "Are you OK?"
@TheRebelliousDragon
May hugged her llama close. "Who's Victory?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
May hugged her llama close. "Who's Victory?" She asks
Han didn't want to waste time explaining that piece of trash, "A bad man..."

Mayyflower said:
Riley huffed. "You are loved! Mommy loves you, I love you even now! Your friends love you!" She says wiping tears away.
LunaCrosby said:
"Maybe you just don't know how love feels... you love Sam don't you? Can't you realise you don't need to feel love to realise you love someone?" She says as she looked him straight in the eye, being very mature for a 12 yr old
Marcus frowned "I know she loves me.......But I don't love her....I can't it's not possible....Not anymore"

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods and sits down, eating the earth as she starts making a tunnel, moving faster and faster till you just see a hole in the ground glowing at the end as she directs a portal directly to Celia*
@TheRebelliousDragon
William blinked "Oh boy" He said before hopping into the portal and looking around

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "I know she loves me.......But I don't love her....I can't it's not possible....Not anymore"

William blinked "Oh boy" He said before hopping into the portal and looking around

@TheRebelliousDragon
Riley shook her head. "It is too possible" she says looking down

shortyshot8 said:
Kelsey walked up to him and used her fingers to turn his frown into a smile "nothing...is...impossible... those are the words Kagura told me and I will live by them" she said and placed her hand on his heart "this heart of yours can love.. your just not allowing it by what you think. Search deep inside of you and then try to tell me you don't love Sam or anybody else." She says.

Mayyflower said:
Riley shook her head. "It is too possible" she says looking down
Marcus clenched his fists "No it's not...I can say I love you both as much as I want but............It's not real"

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey walked up to him and used her fingers to turn his frown into a smile "nothing...is...impossible... those are the words Kagura told me and I will live by them" she said and placed her hand on his heart "this heart of yours can love.. your just not allowing it by what you think. Search deep inside of you and then try to tell me you don't love Sam or anybody else." She says.
Marcus sighed "I don't......I've been hurt too many times......I can't"

Mayyflower said:
May frowned. "He hurt you" she says clenching her tiny fists
"Don't worry... He shouldn't be returning any time soon..." Han said. "If he did, I bet you'd beat him up for me huh?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus clenched his fists "No it's not...I can say I love you both as much as I want but............It's not real"
Riley shook her head and clenched her fists. "Why do you think it's impossible for you to love?!" She asks

shortyshot8 said:

Marcus sighed "I don't......I've been hurt too many times......I can't"
"You have to be hurt before falling in love. Giving up will hurt people... Try... try to love for them.. though it feels impossible it isn't" she says and stares at him.

Mayyflower said:
Riley shook her head and clenched her fists. "Why do you think it's impossible for you to love?!" She asks
Marcus looked at her "Because..........Shira......Hina......Shade........Nora......All of them.....They hurt me.....So much....Two of them more than the others...Hina and Shira.....Go ask them yourself and you will know I can't love"

LunaCrosby said:
"You have to be hurt before falling in love. Giving up will hurt people... Try... try to love for them.. though it feels impossible it isn't" she says and stares at him.
Marcus shook his head "Love is just a word" He said

Roman said:
"Don't worry... He shouldn't be returning any time soon..." Han said. "If he did, I bet you'd beat him up for me huh?"
May smiled and nodded. "Yea" she says "I'd make sure he couldn't see or walk anymore" she says confidently

Mayyflower said:
May smiled and nodded. "Yea" she says "I'd make sure he couldn't see or walk anymore" she says confidently
"Lookit you! All tough and whatnot." Han said happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at her "Because..........Shira......Hina......Shade........Nora......All of them.....They hurt me.....So much....Two of them more than the others...Hina and Shira.....Go ask them yourself and you will know I can't love"

Riley's face softened. "Mom wasn't in the list, I wasn't in the list, mom never hurt you, don't give up on love just because of those girls, maybe me and mom are different" she says sadly. "We are different.." She says unclentching her fists and looming down at the ground

shortyshot8 said:

"Exactly what she said" Kelsey said quietly before focusing on him "love isn't a word, Its a feeling... an emotion that you can achieve when you find your soulmate. Marcus, I know you must love them in a shape or form. Stop denying it and allow yourself to love again. Sam loved you very much, she was an emotional wreck when you left, when you came back she was so happy... if that's not love then what is it?!"

Mayyflower said:
Riley's face softened. "Mom wasn't in the list, I wasn't in the list, mom never hurt you, don't give up on love just because of those girls, maybe me and mom are different" she says sadly. "We are different.." She says unclentching her fists and looming down at the ground
Marcus closed his eyes "I know"

LunaCrosby said:
"Exactly what she said" Kelsey said quietly before focusing on him "love isn't a word, Its a feeling... an emotion that you can achieve when you find your soulmate. Marcus, I know you must love them in a shape or form. Stop denying it and allow yourself to love again. Sam loved you very much, she was an emotional wreck when you left, when you came back she was so happy... if that's not love then what is it?!"
Marcus sighed "I don't know..."

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right" she shook her head "I have no interest in going shrinking anyways" she said with a chuckle "Maybe you should go lay down for a bit?"
''i guess...but il have breakfast first''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel was a little weirded out by this page. A parasitical flower? What was so bad about a flower...? He wondered as he turned the page.
Diary: January 1 499

The flower was removed. Further research that the flower is called World Ending Flower. It usually catches onto corpses of the dead and possess them. And it will end the world with its song. Zero's dragon pretty much ate the damn thing but she lost her arm...il have to construct a new arm for her...

- Three, Seven

Mayyflower said:
May giggled and ran up and hugged Han. "I'm glad your okay" she says happily
Han nodded, "Yeah, it's kind of a surprise..." he said smiling.

LunaCrosby said:
"Give it a chance and I promise you won't regret it... you've gotten so far in life why doubt yourself now?"
A tear rolled down his cheek "Because.......Whenever I love someone...It ends badly"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus closed his eyes "I know"
Riley sighed softly. "Dad I love you, even if you regret me and don't love me, I love you and

always will" she says rubbing her arms

Roman said:
Han nodded, "Yeah, it's kind of a surprise..." he said smiling.
May smiled. "Maybe I'm a gaurden goddess" she says jokingly

shortyshot8 said:
A tear rolled down his cheek "Because.......Whenever I love someone...It ends badly"
Kelsey wiped the tear away with her small hand "I'll make sure it doesn't end badly... heck I'll make sure it never ends and your still happy with your family... you deserve to be happy after everything you've done and went through." She says as she looks up at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back