• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"But at least I got to see you guys because of it!" She giggled
''haha...yeah...im glad you made that accident''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel frowned and blushed a little. "Your very good at teasing me, I'll give you that..." He mumbled.
''hehe...come and sleep with me..im getting a little cold without my disciple's warmth''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled then kissed her cheek "and if you didn't, i would have been doing something horribly wrong." he joked.
Amaya chuckled. "So when do you think the birth date is due?" She asks (she is pregnant right?)

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled her face soften when kite put a hand on her cheek.
Kite kissed her one more time before he opened a portal. "Alright, let's go get those rascals..." He said with a smile.

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "Shoot me" He said happily
Jay thought it over for a moment, before slowly starting to take his gun out of his belt loop. "And you're sure you want to do this?" He asks.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota chuckled a bit "Alrighty" She said happily as she began to walk there.
Roland followed her "this will be the first time in a while that i got to play any games." he said calmly.

BlueHawk said:
Jay thought it over for a moment, before slowly starting to take his gun out of his belt loop. "And you're sure you want to do this?" He asks.
Al chuckled as his eyes glowed that of a Dragon "Yeah I'm sure!" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed more before kissing her back softly and placing a hand on her chest (I think it's time to fade)
Neko purred in her sleep as she layed on the bed."Fish...come back...I wasn't done yet..."she mumbled in her sleep as she pawed at the air.

LunaCrosby said:
"You were... blushing? Do you have a fever?!" She asks as she put her hand on his forehead worriedly.
Oliver quickly shook his head, blushing with embarrassment. "N-No I don't!" He protested.

Kite kissed her one more time before he opened a portal. "Alright, let's go get those rascals..." He said with a smile.
"Alright" she says with a chuckle.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko purred in her sleep as she layed on the bed."Fish...come back...I wasn't done yet..."she mumbled in her sleep as she pawed at the air.
Marcus's eyes opened "Holy hell" He said to himself "Did that just happen?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''hehe...come and sleep with me..im getting a little cold without my disciple's warmth''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel sighed and came over, getting under the covers of the bed, wrapping his arms around her. He kissed her softly. "I love you..." He said with a smile.

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled as his eyes glowed that of a Dragon "Yeah I'm sure!" He said happily
Jay initially points the gun toward his head, before moving down his body. "Where do you want it? Foot? Hand?" He asks as he takes aim.

BlueHawk said:
Jay initially points the gun toward his head, before moving down his body. "Where do you want it? Foot? Hand?" He asks as he takes aim.
Al smiled "That's too weak.....Head" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus's eyes opened "Holy hell" He said to himself "Did that just happen?"
"Mm...nooo....stop running away from me..." Neko grumbled before her arms reached around and wrapped around him."Jaaaack....help me get the fish...." She muttered, still sleeping.

Pixel sighed and came over, getting under the covers of the bed, wrapping his arms around her. He kissed her softly. "I love you..." He said with a smile.
''i love you too...Pixel''

*She said as she started to kiss him deeply*

WeirdPrincess said:
"Mm...nooo....stop running away from me..." Neko grumbled before her arms reached around and wrapped around him."Jaaaack....help me get the fish...." She muttered, still sleeping.
Jack chuckled "Sorry....They are just too fast" He said jokingly

William knocked on the door of Celia's room with the one hand he had

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i love you too...Pixel''
*She said as she started to kiss him deeply*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel kissed her back deeply, putting a hand on her cheek.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Amara nodded and smiled "So am I "

shortyshot8 said:

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:

Celia answered the door, staring at him. "What do you want?" She asked.

shortyshot8 said:
"Noooooo! I want them...they look yummy." Neko murmured as she tightened her arms around him. She yawned, her eyes fluttered open and she pouted."But the fish....they escaped me!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back