• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Anna sighed,"I'm bored now....Oli disappeared...and I came just to see him." She said quietly, a sad look on her face before she teleported herself in the park. Sitting down on a bench, she pouted as she looked forward.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru finished his bacon as he took his plate to the sink as he smiled*
''you guys should hurry and eat up before the bacon gets cold''

[/QUOTE]
Amara finished off her food aswell and took her plate to the sink Also "All done~"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia played back with her tongue*
Fade?))

[/QUOTE]
((Fade xD ))

Pixel woke up a little while later. He let out a loud yawn.

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eyes turned grey as he stared up at the sky more blood flowing
Jay instantly began to grab onto Al's foot, dragging him slowly toward the woods. "This never happened..." He mutters to himself, looking around.

shortyshot8 said:
(Yep xD )
Al fell backwards onto the ground blood leaking out of his head

(We should get
@Jennete over here xD )

Jack kissed her nose "It's okay" He said softly
Neko blushed slightly,"Okay...." She said quietly before sitting up and stretching.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and shook her head. "Cats aren't pregnant for that long my love" she says with a chuckle
Ayen sighed "but you're in human form right now." he said poking her belly.

shortyshot8 said:
William walked in and smiled "Well....As you know I cheated.....It was wrong........I'm not even sure if you can forgive me....Hell I don't expect you to.....But you need to know....It was because I got drunk"
Celia crossed her arms. "Can you tell me why I won't forgive you?" She asked. "Why I won't give you a second chance?"

BlueHawk said:
Jay instantly began to grab onto Al's foot, dragging him slowly toward the woods. "This never happened..." He mutters to himself, looking around.
Jack then kicked him in the nuts "Just kidding!" He said jumping up

Nonalaka said:
Amara finished off her food aswell and took her plate to the sink Also "All done~"
*Natsuru nodded as he took her plate and started to wash it*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver blushed bright red as she continued to feel his cheeks. "U-Umm..." He said, feeling himself lose control.
Kelsey got her hands wet and put them up to his cheeks "does that feel better?" She asks, ignoring his stuttering

LunaCrosby said:
"Well get used to it" he smirkd.
(:'3)

"Get used to what, people appearing in front of me?" She chuckled "I can't get used to it if I dunno when its gonna happen, I can't help being jumpy" she said as she sat at the edge of the pool and kicked water with her feet.

Celia crossed her arms. "Can you tell me why I won't forgive you?" She asked. "Why I won't give you a second chance?"
William sighed and looked down "Because...I vowed myself to you.....And I broke that vow.........I don't even know what I was thinking...I have a damn kid what part of that is a good role model?"

BlueHawk said:
(Sorry xD So many people at once)

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey got her hands wet and put them up to his cheeks "does that feel better?" She asks, ignoring his stuttering
Oliver flushed and tried to push her hands away. "Th-That's not helping at all!" He said.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed and looked down "Because...I vowed myself to you.....And I broke that vow.........I don't even know what I was thinking...I have a damn kid what part of that is a good role model?"

Jay stumbles back as he falls, wincing a bit. "What the hell man?" He yells angrily.

shortyshot8 said:

Celia nodded. "You broke your vow... Now... I could give you a second chance..." She said.

BlueHawk said:
Jay stumbles back as he falls, wincing a bit. "What the hell man?" He yells angrily.
Al chuckled a little "I'm the man who can defy death" He said happily

Celia nodded. "You broke your vow... Now... I could give you a second chance..." She said.
William closed his eyes "But I know you won't" He said

Nonalaka said:
(:'3)
"Get used to what, people appearing in front of me?" She chuckled "I can't get used to it if I dunno when its gonna happen, I can't help being jumpy" she said as she sat at the edge of the pool and kicked water with her feet.
Allen smirked before picking her up and throwing her in the pool.

shortyshot8 said:

Jay shakes his head and stands. "Whatever man, good for you." He says as he begins to walk away from him.

shortyshot8 said:

Celia sighed, poking his cheek. "Look... I'm giving you... ONE LAST CHANCE... If you mess it up you'll instantly vanish from existence." She said. "Are we clear?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland thought for a moment "about half a year ago, i couldn't keep my game system working while in a volcano" he said sadly.
"Ah, well that sucks" she laughed "Hmmm...hold on!" She said before holding onto his arm her eyes flickering gold before teleporting them both to near the arcade "Dammit" she muttered as she let go "Not where I wanted but at least were near it!" She said, sort of proud she pulled it off.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko nodded,"But it was fun right? I had fun."
Jack chuckled "Yeah it was really fun" He said

BlueHawk said:
Jay shakes his head and stands. "Whatever man, good for you." He says as he begins to walk away from him.
Al blinked "Did I do something wrong?" He asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back