• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru put an arm around Amara as he smiled*

[/QUOTE]
"Hey, Natsuru...do you ever think you'll get bored of me?" She asked in a more serious voice than usual as she looked up at him.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "Yea I know" she says rubbing his neck softly
Ayen move his hand from her belly up to her chin, then tilted her face towards his "is that a sigh of affection, or hunger my love?" he said teasingly about her rubbing his neck.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen move his hand from her belly up to her chin, then tilted her face towards his "is that a sigh of affection, or hunger my love?" he said teasingly about her rubbing his neck.
Amaya stopped. "Both" she says softly

Nonalaka said:
"Hey, Natsuru...do you ever think you'll get bored of me?" She asked in a more serious voice than usual as she looked up at him.
''i wont get bored of you. because you never bore me at all. your always interesting in some way that i cant point out''

*He said as he pets her head smiling at her*

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko walked over to Jack and stopped when she was right in front of him."Yes?"
Jack smirked and wrapped his arms around her before covering her face in kisses

BlueHawk said:
Jay's face turns pale as he leans in a bit and whispers, looking around. "He 'took care' of his old girl... Right? He asks suspiciously.
Al blinked "Kill her? Why would he do that?" He asked

Mayyflower said:
Amaya stopped. "Both" she says softly
Ayen smiled as he tilted his head "then by all means, dig in." he said showing his exposed neck.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed as he noticed the temperature hadn't changed "sorry, i had thought my father was taking my back." he said rubbing the back of his neck "and didn't i tell you my friends call me Roy?" he said teasingly.
"Sorry Roy" she chuckled "But more importantly you thought I was your dad?...You think I look like a man?!!" She said while jokingly pouting and placing her hands in her hips "Now that's just mean!"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he tilted his head "then by all means, dig in." he said showing his exposed neck.
Amaya nodded and brought her face to his neck and snuck her fangs into his neck and began drinking.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i wont get bored of you. because you never bore me at all. your always interesting in some way that i cant point out''
*He said as he pets her head smiling at her*

[/QUOTE]
Amara looked at him and smiled back before hugging him tightly. "Good!~"

BlueHawk said:
Jay's face turns pale as he leans in a bit and whispers, looking around. "He 'took care' of his old girl... Right? He asks suspiciously.
Rain: Whatcha boys talking about hmm?

*in the tree above them, lounging as she kicks her feet, laying on her stomach on the branch, watching them*

@shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
"Red cheeks... usual caused by a temperature or being embarrassed/overwhelmed" she said before tilting her head "are you embarrassed/overwhelmed?" She asks.
Oliver shrugged. "Like I said... I don't know..." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back