• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia hugged him back. "I forgive you..." She mumbled as she smiled a little.
William smiled "I'm so sorry I ever left....It was a mistake" He said before finally pulling away "What did you mean by if you didn't get married you would die?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko smiled,"I love you too." She said happily before she kissed his cheek.
Jack smiled "Someday" He said softly "I want to live with you forever"

Oliver blushed again. "Ngh... Dang it..." He said.
"Whenever i touch you, you seem to blush?" She says "do I embarrass you? Am I embarrassing to be with? Or am I overwhelming?" She asks.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "I'm so sorry I ever left....It was a mistake" He said before finally pulling away "What did you mean by if you didn't get married you would die?"

Jack smiled "Someday" He said softly "I want to live with you forever"
Celia sighed. "If I didn't marry Victory then I would be killed... Those were the arrangements. Unless somebody else married me..." She said.

Yuzu shrugged. "No one in particular..." She said. "All the guys at school try to flirt with me..."
Clover tilts his head to the side. "All the guys?... Damn... You pull God." He chuckles and looks outside. "You should teach me your ways." He says jokingly.

Celia sighed. "If I didn't marry Victory then I would be killed... Those were the arrangements. Unless somebody else married me..." She said.
William nodded "But now you are free" He said softly

LunaCrosby said:
"Whenever intouch you, you stem to blush?" She says "do I embarrass you? Am I embarrassing to be with? Or am I overwhelming?" She asks.
Oliver continued to blush. "N-No... It's just... Very hard not to kiss you right now..." He mumbled.

Slaxt said:
Clover tilts his head to the side. "All the guys?... Damn... You pull God." He chuckles and looks outside. "You should teach me your ways." He says jokingly.
Yuzu huffed, crossing her arms. "My secret is that I don't even try. I'm usually not interested." She said.

Oliver continued to blush. "N-No... It's just... Very hard not to kiss you right now..." He mumbled.
Kelsey leaned closer "what did you say?" She asks, seeing if she heard right.

Celia nodded and smiled a little. "I wonder what your next move is?" She asked.
William smiled "I think we both know" He said softly before kissing her

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "yeah." he said quietly as he walked towards the arcade.
As the entered the arcade Dakota looked around "Alright, since you haven't played a game in a long time, you pick what we play first, Kay?"

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey leaned closer "what did you say?" She asks, seeing if she heard right.
Oliver blushed badly because their lips were so close to each other's. "I-I said... Your making it really hard not to kiss you right now..." He said a little louder.

Oliver blushed badly because their lips were so close to each other's. "I-I said... Your making it really hard not to kiss you right now..." He said a little louder.
Kelsey tilted her head, trying to remember what a kiss was "your wanting to kiss me?" She asks and looks at him.

Nonalaka said:
As the entered the arcade Dakota looked around "Alright, since you haven't played a game in a long time, you pick what we play first, Kay?"
Roland looked around till he spotted a game and looked at Dakota as he pointed at it "Ima gonna beat you in mortal kombat." he said smirking.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey tilted her head, trying to remember what a kiss was "your wanting to kiss me?" She asks and looks at him.
Oliver flushed. "I-I don't know!" He said quickly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha...i know''
*He said as he kept nuzzling her neck*

[/QUOTE]
Amara started to laugh as she was ticklish.

Snow:*she smiles as she puts the pizza in the oven but gasos, feeling unusually sick, running to the bathroom suddenly as she start puking, her ankles hurting as well* ughhh

@Roman

LunaCrosby said:
"If you want we can.. but that's all up to you" she said as she touched his flushed cheeks again curiously.
Oliver got up, still flushed as he run out. "U-Umm... I gotta go!!!" He said as he ran out. He could feel himself growing. He was now about 18. "Huh... This is... New..." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
William pulled away "I love you Celia" He said softly
"I love you too Will..." She said back.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland looked around till he spotted a game and looked at Dakota as he pointed at it "Ima gonna beat you in mortal kombat." he said smirking.
Dakota chuckled "you wanna bet?" She said raising a brow "I could beat you if I wanted to" she smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back