• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Tokihama Kaota] [COLOR=#b35900][B]Kaota looked at Neko and said [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b35900][B][I]And Then You Come here and Have fun with him?[/I][/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#ff8000]Jack sighed "What the hell is going on Neko?" He asked[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

Nonalaka said:
She blushed a bit and puffed out her cheeks when her nose was poked "Well I'm not going to beg for an answer, I was just kinda curious is all..." she said as she looked at him.
Roland sighed "do you truly want to know?" he said with his back turned to her.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya slept peacefully
Ayen watched Amaya as bird started to land on him and chirp.

SoulofTobi said:

Amaya slept for a little longer before she heard the birds chirp she groaned. "darn birds" she says sitting up

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh....You never went there before? I haven't either..." Anna said quietly as she looked around at the rides and games they had.
Oliver nodded. "Let's go and take a look! Shall we?" He asked happily.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya slept for a little longer before she heard the birds chirp she groaned. "darn birds" she says sitting up
Ayen sighed "sorry they feel safe around me, even wolves and deer will fall asleep together when I'm around." he said in more of a complaint.

SoulofTobi said:

She looked at him with a confused expression as he turned his back to her "...well, if I'm allowed to know.." she said quietly.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, and smiled, "Possession? Maybe, I can tell you what's wrong." He said using his Sharingan. He gave her a good look before stoppingbat her stomach. "Oh."
Snow: Am I possessed by a deamon??? Do I need the exorcism?

Nonalaka said:
She looked at him with a confused expression as he turned his back to her "...well, if I'm allowed to know.." she said quietly.
Roland sighed trying to find his bravery "i wanted to ask you..... what a kiss felt like...." he said without turning around.

Tokihama Kaota] [COLOR=#b35900][B]Kaota looked at Neko and said [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b35900][B][I]And Then You Come here and Have fun with him?[/I][/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#ff0080]Neko whimpered and cowered behind [/COLOR][COLOR=#003366]Karito. He glared at Kaota said:
image.jpg.61efdab1c968456e56f1f5a006b02324.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 12
Jennete said:
Snow: Am I possessed by a deamon??? Do I need the exorcism?
Roman shook his head no. "Have your eating habits or anything change? Do you feel any different from normal?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko whimpered and cowered behind Karito. He glared at Kaota,"Look she said she was sorry alright. We just met you yesterday, so I don't know what you want from her." @shortyshot8
View attachment 143064

"Um...sure." Anna said quietly as she looked over at a roller coaster and pointed to it."What about that? Can we ride that thing...?"
Jack crossed his arms "In the middle of this all....Me? God.....This is beginning to make me angry"

shortyshot8 said:
Al raised his hands in submission "No-Nothing!"

William looked at her before hugging her tightly "Thank god"
Rain:*she smirks a little* You are a scardy cat for someone who apperently cheats death.. or from what I hear of your reputation, cheated on sounds more accurate.

Roman said:
Roman shook his head no. "Have your eating habits or anything change? Do you feel any different from normal?"
Snow:*she shakes her head* No, nothing of the sort.. except.. human food hasn't been smelling that bad lately

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko whimpered and cowered behind Karito. He glared at Kaota,"Look she said she was sorry alright. We just met you yesterday, so I don't know what you want from her." @shortyshot8
View attachment 143064
Karito,Look you're my friend i don't have any business with you Kaota looked at Karito and then opened a portal it showed Neko and Jack having a fun time

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Jack crossed his arms "In the middle of this all....Me? God.....This is beginning to make me angry"
Neko looked over at him and sniffed before hiding behind Karito again, feeling like everything was her fault.

Jennete said:
Rain:*she smirks a little* You are a scardy cat for someone who apperently cheats death.. or from what I hear of your reputation, cheated on sounds more accurate.

Snow:*she shakes her head* No, nothing of the sort.. except.. human food hasn't been smelling that bad lately
Al's eye twitched "What? Did you just say?" He asked his entire body lighting on Fire

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko looked over at him and sniffed before hiding behind Karito again, feeling like everything was her fault.
[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Karito,Look you're my friend i don't have any business with you Kaota looked at Karito and then opened a portal it showed Neko and Jack having a fun time
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack sighed "Does he really need to see us having sex?" He asked "Listen kid if you don't get lost I'm gonna be forced to kill you"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Karito looked and rolled his eyes,"I already know about this. I don't need to see it to know what she did, she's not wearing her usual shirt nor my shirt." Neko gasped and turned bright red,"W-Why would you show that?!"

Jennete said:

Roman blinked and ran downstairs. He grabbed the cheese and made his way back to Snow. "I'm not doing this to make you have gross taste in your mouth or anything, but if it smells good, it should taste good." He then handed her the cheese. "Eat this."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed trying to find his bravery "i wanted to ask you..... what a kiss felt like...." he said without turning around.
"E-Eh?" She stared in his direction "W-well its like uhm, uh.... Its difficult to explain really...its uhm..nice?" she stammered

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eye twitched "What? Did you just say?" He asked his entire body lighting on Fire

Jack sighed "Does he really need to see us having sex?" He asked "Listen kid if you don't get lost I'm gonna be forced to kill you"
WeirdPrincess said:
Karito looked and rolled his eyes,"I already know about this. I don't need to see it to know what she did, she's not wearing her usual shirt nor my shirt." Neko gasped and turned bright red,"W-Why would you show that?!"
I'll forgive you but you played with me,And that will remain in my heart Kaota said looking at Neko,Clearly ignoring Jack

Roman said:
Roman blinked and ran downstairs. He grabbed the cheese and made his way back to Snow. "I'm not doing this to make you have gross taste in your mouth or anything, but if it smells good, it should taste good." He then handed her the cheese. "Eat this."
Snow:*she sniffs, it her mouth watering and she eats it, the taste horrible still, nearly throwing up again but swallows it... soon after another feeling not her own, feeling fed and happy, wanting more* Strange craving...

shortyshot8 said:

Rain:*her whole body goes clear showing she is made of water* Let's not hot head.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
I'll forgive you but you played with me,And that will remain in my heart Kaota said looking at Neko,Clearly ignoring Jack

[/QUOTE]
Jack frowned "Leave now" He said sternly "You are upsetting my love"

Jennete said:
Snow:*she sniffs, it her mouth watering and she eats it, the taste horrible still, nearly throwing up again but swallows it... soon after another feeling not her own, feeling fed and happy, wanting more* Strange craving...

Rain:*her whole body goes clear showing she is made of water* Let's not hot head.
Al glared at her "Never mention that..........You wouldn't understand"

Jennete said:

Roman smiled, "That's not your craving.... There is a life force in you too. A child to be specific." He said with a nod. "You're pregnant."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back