• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver nodded with a smile. "Alright." He said as the ride started up. "Today has been a crazy day... I mean, you agreed to come on a date with me, some guy and you appear in my room, I'm taken to another girls home... How can today get any crazier?" He asked with a smile.
Anna thought for a minute as the ride started and suddenly blushed."Sorry for appearing in your room...I was bored and wanted to see you.." She said quietly as she glanced over at him."Today could get a lot crazier...if I did this." She said softly before leaning closer to him and kissing Oliver.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nodded. "Okay so should we go there first?" She asks looking around
Kite nodded. "Yes, that seems like the best place to investigate first." He said as he made his way over to the elevator.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Hey you know what?Now that i realized what happens if Kaota kissed her i take back the post that says Kaota kissed her forget that ever happened ok?@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
(Uhh why? Were you expecting something else? And also I'd rather not forget it_

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna thought for a minute as the ride started and suddenly blushed."Sorry for appearing in your room...I was bored and wanted to see you.." She said quietly as she glanced over at him."Today could get a lot crazier...if I did this." She said softly before leaning closer to him and kissing Oliver.
Oliver's eyes widened, completely shocked. She... Kissed him. He slowly kissed her back a bit.

LunaCrosby said:
Rylen smiled "what is earth like?" He asks as he looks around.
Nymph sighed. "boring" she says rolling her eyes Luke shrugged. "Wasn't here for that long to tell, ask maki." He says looking at maki "better than Purgatory!" She says happily "so many nice people" she says smiling. "No rules here" she says "no killing for fun, there may be tournaments but there fun to watch" she says smiling

Oliver's eyes widened, completely shocked. She... Kissed him. He slowly kissed her back a bit.
Anna blushed even more as she felt him kiss her back before she pulled away and looked ahead, embarrassed by what she just did.

Mayyflower said:
Nymph sighed. "boring" she says rolling her eyes Luke shrugged. "Wasn't here for that long to tell, ask maki." He says looking at maki "better than Purgatory!" She says happily "so many nice people" she says smiling. "No rules here" she says "no killing for fun, there may be tournaments but there fun to watch" she says smiling
Rylen nodded "I'm going to sit on that bench" he said and pointed at it before running over and sitting down.

Kite nodded. "Yes, that seems like the best place to investigate first." He said as he made his way over to the elevator.
Lexi nodded and followed close behind. "Okay" she says softly

Harper hugged Hiro. "What if they find us and Say we can't be together anymore?" She asks laying her head on his shoulder

Nonalaka said:
"So?, It wasn't that weird if you ask me, You were curious for an answer, nothing wrong with wanting to learn a thing" she said as she looked up at him
Roland looked back at Dakota "yeah, but i didn't consider how you would react to it...." he said his face still really red.

LunaCrosby said:
Rylen nodded "I'm going to sit on that bench" he said and pointed at it before running over and sitting down.
Nymph waved as the group walked off. "The house we live in is right over there." She says pointing to a mansion on a mountain

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Look....Neko I'm sorry for saying that.......I'm being an idiot" He said softly
@WeirdPrincess
Neko lifted her head up from Karito's chest and looked at Jack with teary eyes."Y-You said I was a mistake....that hurt..." She cried before resuming to cry in Kari's chest.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "sorry they feel safe around me, even wolves and deer will fall asleep together when I'm around." he said in more of a complaint.
Amaya nodded. "It's fine" she says stretching

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko lifted her head up from Karito's chest and looked at Jack with teary eyes."Y-You said I was a mistake....that hurt..." She cried before resuming to cry in Kari's chest.
Jack sighed "Dammit.........I didn't mean you....I meant me......." He muttered before looking away

SoulofTobi said:
Roland looked back at Dakota "yeah, but i didn't consider how you would react to it...." he said his face still really red.
She gave him a confused look "...what do you mean?" She asked

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna blushed even more as she felt him kiss her back before she pulled away and looked ahead, embarrassed by what she just did.
Oliver could only stare at her, amazed by what she just did. "Holy.... Mother of..." He said as he touched his lips.

Nonalaka said:
She gave him a confused look "...what do you mean?" She asked
Roland shook his head "lets just go get you that cake." he said as he started walking faster.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nodded and followed close behind. "Okay" she says softly
Harper hugged Hiro. "What if they find us and Say we can't be together anymore?" She asks laying her head on his shoulder
Hiro frowned, looking a bit sad. "I don't ever want that to happen..." He said softly as he hugged her back. They were in one of the free rooms on level 6. The TV was on and they were on the couch.

Riley sat on a bench by herself. "Today was crazy" she said to herself she kicked her feet back and forth on the bench as she looked around at the trees.

@ANYONE

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "It's fine" she says stretching
Ayen sighed "lets just be happy we're in a park and not the woods." he said before shooing away the birds.

BlueHawk said:
Jay mouths the word 'sorry' to Al before chasing after Rain. "Rain! Wait up, please? I was just joking around!" He calls sweetly. @shortyshot8
shortyshot8 said:
Al looked straight down "She's right....." He muttered
Rain:*pauses turning around to look over at Al, raising her eyebrow* I was.

Roman said:
"Yeah, it is a miracle. Weird that we never noticed this until now, but it is a great thing." Roman said, giving Snow a hug.
Snow:*smiles softly as she nuzzles into you* It is.. I didn't think I could get pregnant but.. I am *She smiles and kisses his lips softly* You are going to be a Daddy again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back